Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. ENKM

ENKM Member

im not getting mad this is the prob i have on other sites everyone thinks i get mad :l but idk i just dont see what makes my stuff so bad..and no never gonna quit just not gonna happen this is sumthin i hafta work for

2. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

maybe you should change your name...i doubt you get up so it wouldn't be too big of a deal....usually when you fuck with different letters it really helps you progress

3. ENKM

ENKM Member

ive changed my same like 11 times and im pretty good with an E fairly good with N and K suck with M tho thats why most of the time lately i put up ENK

4. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

I would recommend picking something pronounceable

5. thepekins

thepekins Guest

look man i dont think your getting mad or anything but just because a throwie is something to be put up quick doesnt mean it should look bad. fuckin shit dude, just admit your bad at graff. You are making reasons why having bad graffiti is ok. If you dont want to be good at graffiti thats cool but dont think youre anything close to good right now cus your stuff is really bad, it looks like youve been writing for two months at the most. Im not saying that as an insult or anything, its just true.
    Im mucchh better than you dude, but I still think that about 90% of my stuff is awful and the other 10% still isnt good.
    sorry for this stoned rant right now. Bottom line ENKM YOU NEED TO BE MORE CRITICAL OF YO SELPHHH

6. ENKM

ENKM Member

all the pronounceable onces are taken lolz ummm lemme think ERUV? ESKY? I want it to start with an E, EONS? EXUL? These are real words btw
    @thepekins the only thing i thought was good was my throwie and i am critical of myself im a perfectionist but obviously my stuff wasnt as good as i thought and come on im sorry but saying your better than anyone is like me saying it were ALL TOYS here all of us the only other thing i think is good is my one character i have

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
  7. thepekins

thepekins Guest

im not saying im better than anyone. just you. its mad true i could paint a throw in a second that would be better than yours, but that was not the point I was trying to make dude. The point I was making is that saying im better than you isnt saying much. Im not saying im some hot shit or anything

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
  8. Mippi

Mippi Member

i dunno if this is a good time to post this lol. but im bout to fall asleep and i need some crits on this for the morning if you dont mind... i did it in about 5 minutes so yea i wanna work on it more :D

Attached Files:

9. Female

Female Senior Member

the R might be too small and the W too wide but thats my opinion.

10. Dcicfhbimv

Dcicfhbimv Senior Member

Mippi-I like the simple look except the inconsistant outline on don't and the ending "a" on wanna. other than that and the kinda small "r" I like it.

11. Dcicfhbimv

Dcicfhbimv Senior Member

Killing Blackbook.jpg

Just kinda threw something together don't like it too much. Figured I'd ask you guys where you think I went wrong with this one.

12. thepekins

thepekins Guest

^you should drop the crazy fill and the crazy swirly extensions. I cant tell what the first letter is. Try to make straighter bars and dont waste all your black on that background.

Mippi- dont do the little lines at the bottom of all the letters. And I would drop the swirls in your d,a,g,p.

13. ghostwriter

ghostwriter Senior Member

could some one help me with a new name shoes isnt cuttin it

14. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

just gotta try different letters find out your fav letters then build a name from there

15. Skope2

Skope2 Senior Member

A nice way to find a new name is taking a word and spelling it differently. For example i thought of the word telescope. Seperated scope, spelt it with a k. I liked it so stuck with it.
    Or you could literally just draw out a graf alphabet and stick together the ones you like the most, then arrange them into a word.

16. thepekins

thepekins Guest

kinda gotta pick your name yourself. Do letters that you are good at. make sure no one else who is well known already writes it. thats about it

17. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

what the fuckkkkkk

18. ghostwriter

ghostwriter Senior Member

19. FuckTheFame

FuckTheFame Elite Member

afarm6.static.flickr.com_5093_5419190552_00e0592800.png

afarm6.static.flickr.com_5178_5418587469_9fafa3cd33.png

(an exchange for smooth nuts)
    afarm6.static.flickr.com_5253_5418587597_328b619fc3.png

everything i draw seems forced lately