Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Piece Battle Thread.

Discussion in 'Toy Battle' started by Fube, May 4, 2010.

Share This Page

1. BoomSlang

BoomSlang Senior Member

lol you have to be more creative with your put downs bud.
    funny bit is i pulled up 3 of your past pieces and put em side by side.
    my wife saw em on screen and asked me why was that person tracing all his letters from battle to battle.
    i hadnt noticed it before but i figure thats why you like your lined paper so much.
    because if you go with decent weight paper you cant see through it to trace.
    dont know why i waste the time even typin to be honest.
    you prolly didnt make that lame assed alphabet anyhow to begin with.
    you just use it for every single battle with no variation in style or attitude.
    and both suck ( again only an opinion)
    your part of an elite group of people on the internet, second worst hated type out here. only ones to beat you out for annoyingness is the broadband bullies who run off at the mouth for days on end and if it came to it in real life they are actually sittin in their moms house mooching their food and afraid to go out and interact with the real 3d people. your just a genuine shit stirrer , a child who gets off on trying to hype other people up by talking as much shit as possible just to get a reaction.. hmmm what happened... dad left before ya were born and mom never paid ya any attention?
    go get some mental counceling , or at the very least a full frontal lobotomy , stop talkin shit to everyone , and just plain piss off.

2. m+s

m+s Senior Member

take your own advice lil faggot, and tell your made up wife to suck a dick

3. BoomSlang

BoomSlang Senior Member

lol you go quite true to form dont ya.

internet loudmouths frequently resort to common put downs when something someone else tells them hits too close to home.. which is it, the you tracing everything for all your battles or maybe it was the ignored kid crying for attention bit..

eh bored with this bit now, ok m+s you keep an eye on things here while i go to work like a grown up, dont make me have to get a babysitter for you.

4. BoomSlang

BoomSlang Senior Member

W_G_O_N_E

new word=asics
    due by=wed.19th
    vote ends=fri. 21st

5. m+s

m+s Senior Member

hahaha jokes. run along and play now, you are so far from insightfull its comicall. and by the way, i can see that your still veiwing this thread on your profile page. hahaha newfag

6. m+s

m+s Senior Member

7. m+s

m+s Senior Member

8. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

m+s, you could possibly be one of the biggest dick heads on bombing science, and that isnt fuckin easy.

you lost, just accept it and move on, go and sketch and get better and you might win a battle next time.

bump this shit again

9. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

alright, everyone in favor of just completely ignoring m+s and not replying to any of his posts no matter what he writes say I

I

10. ironcrack

ironcrack Senior Member

yo son, m-s got the dopest style on b.s.
    go on with yur wack letters. fuckin herb

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  11. m+s

m+s Senior Member

hahaha you all blow nuts. wanna get beat by me for the 5th time zooky?

12. BoomSlang

BoomSlang Senior Member

lol idiot, apparently we are changing your name from m+s to t+p maybe tracing paper is the graff writers key to the future. but i doubt it.
    and by the way moron, i pay the bills here so i am allowed to leave my pc online all day even when i am out of the house.
    that prolly dont happen where you are since mommy more than likley wants her pc time to troll the local chatrooms and whatnot so ya would have to let her use her pc again.
    as for the editing on my sketch, ya just made it look like all your normal ones.. kinda shitty, put it in your portfolio, i am sure it will get ya extra points just because of the quality work underneath it.
    i am gonna have to agree with ya Phat , idiots goin on ignore on this side since i cant be bothered anymore. so heres the offocial "I"

13. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

5th time? lol well since u and i only battled once and i distinctly remember beating u... i dont think thats even possible... u are the definition of a troll, hence the caption in my meka piece, "m+s is a troll" ... and that was probably 6 months ago lol ur style hasnt changed a bit... but for anyone that wants to vote ill put them in the same message

afarm5.static.flickr.com_4039_4267085036_5669672f48.png
    [Broken External Image]:http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3162/dscn1760lp.jpg

so... u wanna get beat for a 3rd time? cuz the times u beat me in ur little dreams with butterflies and mancock dont count here

14. BoomSlang

BoomSlang Senior Member

15. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

uuuhh, tuff decision..id say ms but i dont like his fill...so zook.

joke.zook all the way.

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  16. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

definitely zookyook
    and here's two I's so far on the m+s ignore... the more people ignore him, the quicker he'll fuck off people :)

and zookyook, r u up for a friendly battle ?

17. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

zook-

m+s's only good letter is the a. that e is so shit and funnily enough its exactly the same as the e on the last page. well done!

18. BoomSlang

BoomSlang Senior Member

funny enough they should all be friendly until people engage their mouths before their brains. be a much better place if that could be the norm rather than the exception. thinkin we need a mod willing to atleast police and keep the crap to a minimum.

19. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

toys dont deserve mods lol... and m+s doesnt need polls apparently...

i think my meka piece was way weak, it was done like 6 months ago... im down for friendly battles as long as u give me some time, i wont be doin it today or anything

20. m+s

m+s Senior Member

another win for me. its hilarious that my consistancy from 2 days ago till today flabergasts you people. its also hilarious all the unclever paragraphs you losers drop about mothers and tracing. your all 12 years old and we both know it, boomslang, your attempts at creative put downs have consistantly fallen flat, and you suck at drawing, stop talking shit and ignore me like you said you were going to. phat 2, slow your role down, stop getting all exited, none of this is real life. zookyzook, pick out one of your consume sketches to go up against mine or ill pick one for you