Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Canvas/Digital

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Kayone707, Sep 17, 2004.

Share This Page

1. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

spend more time on your background

2. Apple pie

Apple pie Senior Member

ai431.photobucket.com_albums_qq39_ZUEMONE_DSC02212.jpg
    a painting in progress

3. toys!

toys! Senior Member

its dope man shit I like your faces.

4. markingz.

markingz. Banned

yo man, I had the same problem with decos until i found deco acrylics they're sooo much better than the paint ones I think and so those are the ones I use now for canvas.

5. SIKFUCK

SIKFUCK Senior Member

kool man thanks i'll check em' out

6. SIKFUCK

SIKFUCK Senior Member

I probably should have done the background first o well fer sure on tha next one.

7. MAST

MAST Elite Member

ay ani, don't redo anything on that. the majority of the time for me, once i lost the flow of the picture, if i try to go back and redo anything (usually something small like that), i end up fucking it up a lot more. plus the whole thing looks fresh as hell.

8. SIKFUCK

SIKFUCK Senior Member

fer sure son that shiits tite leave as is

9. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  10. chloroformic.

chloroformic. Senior Member

the hand position seems kind of awkward. its like the right hand is crossing the other. and the other is hard to tell if it's a left hand although obviously it has to be. nice job on the shading and the shadow of the hand though.

11. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

I'm putting more hands, but yeah, the hand position doesn't really make sense. I wasn't thinking of them being a pair of hands, more like random hands tearing through a canvas, it'll probably make more sense once I finish. lulz

edit: they're actually both right hands. haha

12. jrk

jrk Senior Member

13. m.ziggy

m.ziggy Senior Member

14. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

sumone - the glare on the top hand, where its suppose to be like the outer edge of the thumb looks really weird, it makes the index finger look very long like its going into the hand.

I understand what angle your trying to do, but no matter how much I look at it , it still looks weird.

15. Fube

Fube Elite Member

16. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

Anyone have an ideas on how to fix it?
    It's pissing me off..lol

17. chloroformic.

try putting some highlight to where the index begins near the palm. cut down that shadow at the start of the index (at the palm) with just a little more highlight. and the inside of the index seems a little to fat (between the index and middle) trim that down some.

18. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/4439/rthsstd3.png
    [Broken External Image]:http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/rthsstd3.png/1/w238.png

the highlight also needs to be darkened a bit ( on the thumb that extends to the web of flesh connecting the index finger if that makes sense), when its so bright it makes it look like its another line. But the main reason for it looking so weird is that, if you think about it, that is not a natural position for a hand to be in, maybe it just looks that way because that guy has one serious hitch hikers thumb. Are you working from resource imagery if so could I see what your working from?

19. chloroformic.

hahaha. we'll keep up the one two punch ;) another addition to make more of a contrast with the biginning of the web of the thumb and the bottom of the index. lol sorry. i'm done. :)

20. wpgtags

wpgtags Senior Member

its cuz he made the thumb looke like peice of paper and should be more 3D like the rest of teh hand