Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What to do the first time out.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by thephillafromma, Feb 18, 2009.

Share This Page

1. klk79766

klk79766 Banned

2. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

Hey I found klk's second last post.

3. cesspool

cesspool Senior Member

Pee In The Shower:
    remember kiddies, that could be jumpout drivin' down the street. stay on your toes.

-best believe, you're walking at 2 in the morning, cars/cops driving are going to look your way.
    -park a little bit away from the spot. cars draw attention, and a car is as good as your identity
    -don't pull any get-out-on-the-hiway-with cars zooming past honking their horn. if you're going to hit a spot, make it off in the cut or in the shade.
    -smoke blunts and bump yay on the way to the spot.
    -make sure when you pull into the tow away zone no cars are behind you to see you pull into a restaurant parking lot at 3 in the morning.
    -don't carry a backpack you fucking scene kid. keep the cans in your waist or in a plastic shopping bag.
    -don't get paint on your hands.
    -if you're walking alone, don't start shit with crackheads. if you're squadded, tell the bums to go away before they catch a beating.
    -joe heros are equal to cops. know where you're going to run to.
    -look the fuck around before you hit anything. people are on their toes at 2 am. and those traffic/freeway cameras aren't there for nothing.

the first time out, go with someone who knows what the fuck they're doing.

-Quoted for the fucking truth!

4. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

funny story well my first time was midday so toy i wrote wat the persone i was bombing with wrote ^^ but i got really into it and me and my friends had a crew (shut up dont make fun) and i was always the really paranoid one always like hurry the fuck up cause i was the fastest but in the end i was the one that got everyone caught cause we hit up a truck and we were walking back to where we did it at like 8 in the morning its a fast route to burger king and the guy grabbed us cause we were fliccking and shit we had like 4 markers in each pocket lol when we got caught ha

5. cesspool

cesspool Senior Member

well we were drunk and on meth, and i have a curfew.... ;)

6. Roboy

Roboy New Member

First time out

im bout to go tagging for the first time any advice? I dnt hav paint, but i got markers (empty molotow, and black one4all ink).

7. n8galicia

n8galicia Senior Member

what the fuck are you going to tag with an empty molotow

8. Atomik

Atomik Senior Member

9. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

how is that funny?

he clearly said he had ink

10. Roboy

Roboy New Member

im pretty sure i said i had ink jackass.

11. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Exactly. ha.

^^ and no need to be a tough guy about it.

12. RedEyes

RedEyes Elite Member

I always go out wearing my neon orange highway vest and a white hard hat from extreme make over home edition. whos ganna stop me!

13. Roboy

Roboy New Member

srry bout tht. but back to the subject. any answers to my question? like what are sum real tips?

14. xSonnyTx

xSonnyTx Senior Member

My advice for anyone is just go solo, especially for your first few times out.
    Get the hang of doing shit for yourself and not worrying about anyone else to get you 'pumped up' to hit some spot. If you don't want to hit something just go with your gut. If you go out and bitch out of every spot you should probably just stick to sketching in my opinion...

The first couple times out if you're with people you might get balls you don't normally have and do some stupid shit. Solo for me.

15. EposOne

EposOne New Member

My tip is Don't go home right away take a detour make sure no ones following you

16. Primal

Primal Member

Never go straight home. Hell, if at all possible, bomb in other cities. Or atleast areas far away from where you live.

17. rolling fresh kush

rolling fresh kush Banned

18. rolling fresh kush

rolling fresh kush Banned

uou loose or foget a glove use a condom

19. week101

week101 Senior Member

My first time out was my freshmen year in high school and I just hoped on my bike with a can and a marker and just wrote on any and everything that I saw when no one was around. It was at like maybe 3 in the afternoon? Who pays attention to a 15 YO kid on a bike at 3pm lol

I started getting smarter and just ordering hella stickers and doing mad throwies on em and characters and just slapping those all over the place when I walked to school and to the bus among other things.

Don't try to be sneaky just be normal and inconspicuous. I did throwys after almost a year of bombing, take your time don't rush into it. It takes time do develop speed and a unique style.

Ohhh and dont take stickers or anything with your tag on it when you go out bombing with cans. Keep your name away from materials ;D

20. spher

spher Senior Member

id say use stickers for ur first time