Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Gangs N Graff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SBQ-PK, Feb 10, 2005.

Share This Page

1. whynot?

whynot? Senior Member

gangs always cross people out for no fuckin reason i got crossed out my nortenos and surenos at the same fucking park

2. <~ReSiN~>

<~ReSiN~> Senior Member

shit i just moved to fuckin reno and im like wow. You see wack ass tags with blah blah X3 at the end i guess meaning something thirteen their gang sign. im like wow thats wack. they fuckin tag it on peoples houses and their windows and shit. im not used to the whole gang thing from where i used to live but its fuckin gay

3. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

^welcome. what do you write, ill keep an eye out for you around town.

4. <~ReSiN~>

<~ReSiN~> Senior Member

i write resin and i done did some tagging and stickers but no bombing or anything like that....yet

5. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

this dumb fuck from a gang called 2-3-6 krew kept goin over my tags with a god damn thin tip sharpie, then i told him if he came near me or if he went over me again id stab him and he stopped, haha fuckin pussy

6. 2facedkillah

2facedkillah Senior Member

7. allcitybomber

allcitybomber Senior Member

gangs are fucking retarded. there are a few in my city but i havent seen any paint up from them. a few tags though.

8. tuckfoys

tuckfoys Senior Member

isnt reno north cali? If it is than i dont kno why surenos are up there. Cuz norcal is full of nortenos. x3-surenos, x4-nortenos

9. toxus

toxus Elite Member

Gangs are cute

10. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

hahaha bloods've went over me before.

11. urbanpirate

urbanpirate Senior Member

thats some funny signature action right there!

12. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

there are maybe ten actual northsiders in reno, and they get kicked around. even up here everybody wants to be a southsider.

13. Discipulo

Discipulo Member

they got gang graff that suck ass like blood and crip graff but i kno my nation and other latin Folkks got sum do sum bad ass graff

we do bombs and pieces and giant calligraphy letters
    DONT THINK ALL GANG GRAFF SUCKS
    AND IF YOU GO OVER GANG GRAFF AND THEY CATCH YOU... UR FUKKED bum most of tha time they will jus leave ya alone if you dont disrespect and keep to ya self

PURO SPANISH GANGSTER DISCIPLE \l/

14. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

lol this fat ass white humpty dumpty kid who moved here from California thought he was hardcore because he used to live like 20-30 miles from east LA.....he walked around school acting all tough then he got dropped from this black kid who grew up somewhere in oakland and moved here...the fat kids left eye got cut open then his mom switched him to home schooling HAHAHA.

well that didn't really have to do anything about graff or gangs...the black kid didn't rep anything....

15. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Usually I fuck with kids like you till you leave or someone else bans you, but I wont this time if you can earnestly answer a simple question with some form of validity.

Why? Why did you decide to join a gang? Did you need protection? We're you just following in the footsteps of other family members? Or do you just get off on being part of one of societies biggest sinkholes? I see gangs as selfish, egomaniacle, unintelligent, trend followers who can't face life standing on their own two feet, so they have to rep some soulless, robotic, toy soldier image to make them feel like a valid person. Am I missing something? It just seems like it's comepletely missing the point in life. You're angry about something so you put a hanky in your back pocket and drain the spirit out of the rest of society (not to mention the tax dollars when we have to pay to lock you up for doing something retarded, or the money we spend on drug rehabilitation for all the people that get fucked up on the drugs you sell so you can buy spinners for your dumb car)... Is there a point other than that I don't see?

I make it a point to go over as much gang graffiti as I can. When I meet an intelligent gang member who can tell me a legitimate reason why they joined something so utterly stupid, maybe I'll quit.

....but I don't see that happening anytime soon...

16. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

17. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

god i hope this kid went over the mob pirus or ms13

n no offence cezer but the goverment is societys sink hole i fthe didnt focus on white people mostly and went to ghettos to fight the war on the streets and to fight poverty instead of defencless terrorist who wouldnt be terrorists in the first place had we not gone to iraq then there would be less gangs meaning less violence but no they have to do evrything the hard way . n most of these gang members join because it gives them a scense of security and a family when they have no family also most join because they think they wont survive if they dont n most times they dont survive even if they join a gang .

Last edited: Aug 11, 2007
  18. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

what you pretty much are saying is that the u.s went to iraq and pushed them around so the terrorists started doing suicidal shit...

19. Discipulo

Discipulo Member

1. im not a lil kid, like your apparently used to dealin with
    2. i joined fully cuz i was already blessed into the nation for helpin a member when i didnt need to or didnt even kno who he was
    3. ppl join gangs for those reasons you said but also for personal reasons
    most times (mainly if it not a black gang) its for protection against other races. yes its still very racial out here
    4. the gang members you probably used to seeing are the fake wannabees that just cause trouble and fukk up shit. the young punks that
    want be in a gang just so it makes them look hard. the young fakes that want to be down put dont want to accept the consequences
    GANGS HAVE SPECIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS JUS AS ANY OTHER ORGANIZATION (I.E. MASONS, FREE MASONS, LIONS CLUB)
    REAL MEMBERS OF MOST GANGS ARE TAUGHT NOT TO RANDOMLY VANDALIZE, TERRORIZE OR KILL UNLESS NEED TO. thats how it is with chicago based gangs at least. crips and bloods are a sumwhat diffrent

20. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

well no cos i aggree they shud have gone there to get saddam but thats it then they should have left because now we'v had all this other shit n the war's been goin for about 4 years now n its all for oil n dont give me that war on terror crap more like war on mothers n children ,

9/11 was plotted months before n of the 18 so called suicide bombers that hijaked the plane 7 have been found alive and well also there is solid evidence that not even profesinal pilots could steer a plane that big into 2 buildings perfectly let alone a group of men wiht 6 months training on small crop dusters .
    n the way the building came down is exactly the same as controlled demolitions which means explosies would have to be inside the buildings.n then when the so called cuprid(bin laden) was named they go to war with iraq now wtf has he got to do with iraq ?? his a fukin terrorist who can go wherever he wants , so as a result of the us . uk 's ocupence of iraq has cuased angry young men to join al quida n now the country is in absolute termoil . so yh i am sayin the us's ocuppence of iraq has resulted in the suicede bombings in london and iraq and it is to blame for alquida being so big again.