Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Jake_NN_Bake

Jake_NN_Bake Senior Member

Either that, or very good with all animals. Except stingrays...

2. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

for weed the people from france are smoking more weed than the Dutch people so its pretty easy to get it.

3. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

Oh nah I had a calculus test that I needed to do decent on. I'm on the verge of failing a couple classes and I don't really want that to happen.

Hahaha I had to get this off my phone so why not post it, I have like three times the cans now need to build it up the morning after my next bottle.
    ResizedImage951324311312191.jpg

4. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

It's pretty sad to make pics off all the things that you have drink. But its your own decision.

5. manchoo

manchoo Member

6. manchoo

manchoo Member

does anyone here even do legal walls?

7. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

It was the novelty of the pyramid that I enjoyed but whatever faggot...and probably not manchoo I think most people in the toy forum would be embarrassed going to one

8. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

legal walls are for homos.... and people that can piece :p u wont find many of the latter here

9. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

hey!!!!! grrrr
    I have my own legal wall
    true story

10. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

me too, its under a bridge by a train yard haha.... im sure id progress a lot faster if i had a legit wall to go to during daylight hours and paint at my leisure... when u gonna need a roommate phat? i only speak english u think id fit in well over there? haha

11. m aster of seduction

m aster of seduction Member

o hey what up so i was bombing one night and i met a writer while i was out shit was so casshhh

12. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

Ghehe the thing is i really know that its here different then some peeps i know that are going with a bottle of 14,5% alcohol on the photo.

13. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

under a bridge? fuck that dude... I'm talking about a full blown, street long, 8 ft high, white painted, flea market wall exposed right on a main street dude. I took permission to paint that wall last year. I've done 14 of my pieces there so far, you seen the flicks - all of em were painted real chill in broad daylight... everytime foreign writers come, I take them to paint there, let alone all my crewmates... It's become one of the hottest spots to paint in the country now. All the photographers be hangin out there taking photos and shit. most times we paint, there's like cops chillin on the other side of the street watching us, people stopping in their cars and shit... it's a whole production I tell you hahahaha.
    And yo man, I'm sure you're kidding about the second part of your post. but in case you're serious, hit me in my pm dude.

14. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

well i have no job right now and im bouta move back to cleveland... lebanon isnt thaaaaaaaaat much further lol...

15. Colors

Colors Banned

does anyone else in the toy thread skate? like skateboard not like rollerblade or iceskate or whatever else you could get it confused with...hah

16. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

we almost all do

lol, fuck it dude. pack your shit and at least pay me a visit. You get to stay at my place for free and bomb every night. Cheap food. Oriental vibes. Beach and whatnot. hash. bitches... Cheap food... each and every foreign writer who visited so far has enjoyed his/her time so fucking much, they always tell me they can't wait to come back every time I skype with em hehe
    what've you got to lose?

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  17. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

18. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

19. Colors

Colors Banned

oh thats sick dude, everyone just got like +10 respect. this thread would be a fail but i love doing pieces on old decks, i wish more people did that and had flicks becuase pieces look better on decks haha

20. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Yee.