Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Reasons For A Cop To Pull A Gun On You?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by AKalien, Feb 28, 2006.

Share This Page

1. rayraytoast

rayraytoast Member

DO not fight back or resist! RUN LIKE FUCK fuck da pigs all up on da wall. run! and donot fight if caught deny deny deny eat marker if u have to..

2. oni.kin

oni.kin Member

id shoot him with my photon torpedo's. that is unless ofcourse, im fresh out of birrillium transfer crystal

3. spiller

spiller Senior Member

and that reaaaaallllly sucks.

4. spiller

spiller Senior Member

ive seen cops get spit on a couple of time, nothing has ever happend.

the first time he got in my friends face about having a cigar and my friend said "would you please get out of my face, your crowding me" and the cop stepped even closer and it continued with my friend asking politly for the cop to move back until they were standing with their noses almost touching, with that my friend took a step back and fired a huge one right into the cops face.

nothing.

second time a cop told a kid that i didnt know that he was a worthless piece of shit and that kid spit on him, nothing happend.

5. Tye

Tye Senior Member

Reasons for a cop to pull a gun?.......If you pull one! :lol:

6. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

Reasons for a cop to pull a gun? They have one.

7. GEE-DOT-ONE

GEE-DOT-ONE Senior Member

It actually depends on where you live.... Cus here in portland.... cops kill people for ffun... for instance... Balck man pulls a left hand turn at a yellow light kind of sharp and . the cop pulls him over.... the guy didnt know he was being pulled over so he unbuckles his seat belt cus he was going to get his kid some candy.... BLOP BLOP BLOP BLOP BLOP BLOP.... shot and killed him for unbuckling his seatbelt.... another incident like that happened but i dont know the whole story but the guy just got pulled over and all i know is he got shot and killed because they "think" hes pulling a gun out...... P-town cops.. are hella racsist and hella ruthless... but i dont think youd get shot at for pushing him..... i dont even think hed shoot if punched him in the face.. [/b][/quote]
    reminds me of an episode of the boondocks

where the fatguy is complying with the officers
    news report was something along the lines of
    "the police mistook the mans safty orange wallet for a gun and shot at him 118 times and then proceeded to beat him"

:lol:

cops are fucked up.... dont fight tho your talkin about people trained to kick your ass, shoot your ass, or taze your ass.... even the fat cops got guns... jus run motherfucker like they was gonna shoot...

8. unknown...

unknown... Senior Member

so hows this for a story....3 months ago im painting in this abandon building in my town and i finish up and am leaving and walk around a corner and 2 cops have their guns drawn, and pointed at me. they hadnt seen me yet and didnt kno i was painting or have any idea what i was doing in there. can they pull guns on you like that?

9. mattFOO

mattFOO Senior Member

iv learned that if the circumstances are right they can get away with alot man,,

10. GEE-DOT-ONE

GEE-DOT-ONE Senior Member

the best investment ANYONE can make is in a good lawyer that will fight for you

i keep my lawyers buisness cards with me all the time cus she gets me out of all sorts of shit :D

11. acidconceptone

acidconceptone Senior Member

i dunno ive only ran from police for doing graffiti twice and both times they were faster than me. and i got my ass kicked. it was so fucking wack. its better to run tho i HATE sittin in jail goin "fuck man i wish i woulda run fasta"

12. anon df-mb

anon df-mb Member

from what ive learned from COPS is dont reach in your pockets when they tell you freeze...cops are way too scared now-a-days they trip out on the littlest shit.

13. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

if you were to pull a gun on him, haha. And i got chased a week ago and i was luckely way faster than that fucker :lol:

14. Tombie15

Tombie15 Senior Member

Wow you cats are stupid, the solution to every writers cop problem is simple. Smoke PCP as you paint, and when the cops roll up, punch their bullets back at them and smash their heads through the windshield of their car.

...least thats what i would do.

15. g3zt

g3zt Senior Member

To avoid gettin caught by cops I would get that little police radar thing that goes inside peoples cars.. I have one hooked to my bike, lol it works pretty nicely..

I've been chased once in broad daylight not even because I was doing graffiti cuz they "saw me" doing graffiti in mid day light and I have all the neighbherood watch riding my dick. The police are fuckin everywhere now where I live...

damn pigs..

16. Phlo~

Phlo~ New Member

Where the hell did you get one of those..?

17. g3zt

g3zt Senior Member

Where the hell did you get one of those..? [/b][/quote]
    My friend sold me one I think you can probally get one like at most pawn shops, it picks up police radio frequenices and when they're near a beeping noise goes off.

very very helpful..

18. kayos-s

kayos-s Senior Member

OMG!! thank you im going to get one of those for sure, how much are they??

19. _Dust_

_Dust_ Senior Member

if you get cornered, be a ninja and run up a wall. [/b][/quote]
    were not all freerunners you kno

20. _Dust_

_Dust_ Senior Member

those things are kinda hickish. all the rednecks have them in the window of there trucks you can get them at radio shack from 15$ to 150$ they work but they make an annoying beeping whenever cops are like a mile away