Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Beef with people in your area.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Jun 5, 2008.

Share This Page

1. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

lol no its just a pussy that never herd of "line and sign"

2. markingz.

markingz. Banned

lol okay cool that makes me feel better, it was like a line done with like a flowpen or some shit, you think he writes or you think it was like someone who did'nt write, by write I mean like had a tag and stuff, I know this sounds retarded but I'm kinda serious.

3. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

oh he writes, he just sucks so bad he cant leave a calling card

4. markingz.

markingz. Banned

hahah word, I'm kinda happy it got crossed too though a little because at least another writer saw my work:)

5. TastySesamcrew

TastySesamcrew Senior Member

Identify the color and try to find tags/scribbles done with the same color. Cross him out everywhere.

6. ThatguywhodrinksTea

ThatguywhodrinksTea Senior Member

7. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

that's what you should be aiming for in the first place... other writers seeing you upp.... so0o0o0o bomb main roads word.

8. markingz.

markingz. Banned

thanks guys I really appreciate the feedback, like really, ima make him pay if I can find some of his shit, so far I haven't found shit, but who knows what the future will bring.

9. markingz.

markingz. Banned

I dont get you, you're always talking all big and bad and spitting out sly remarks like your some kind of king yourself, whats up with that?

10. iThrow

iThrow Senior Member

he's just statin the obvious

11. markingz.

markingz. Banned

^^ true, I guess I should shut up then lol. oooohhh good news, I think I found some of the guys shit that crossed me, it looks like a mighty similar pen so I think I scored lol

12. mekosbc

mekosbc Senior Member

lol there is some really toy punk who writes unique/crook who has been jealous becuz me and lime killed our area.. we hit roof tops,high ways,mainstreetz,etc... and he keeps crossin me out and writing toy next to it and putts is wack ass tag.... becuz he'll ragg out my labels with his dollar store paint... lol and you can still see my label through the paint.... its pathetic..... i laugh when i see it cause its so horrible... ill post beef flicks in a lil...

13. mmmmtasty905

mmmmtasty905 Senior Member

i dont start beef, i finish it..

people who corss me out for no reason are stupid, because i could any day conquer them in a night. step backkkk toyss

14. aeth

aeth New Member

beef

i just got dissed by this fool in my area. he is pretty well known because he did these shitty throw ups on so hard to reach areas. but now he thinks he runs shit. im a new writer but my stuff is better than his he is just more famous. im thinking about getting my crew to wipe him off the earth but i dont want his crew going over my pieces with thier shitty throw ups. what should i do?

15. flowtag

flowtag Member

sig worthy lol

Some dude slashed up this usps slap i had but im pretty toy so im like wateva

16. Blox

Blox Senior Member

I personally like my beef on my sandwich

But ya, This shitty crew in my town thinks they RUN shit, like most of the shit you see around down is just done by this one scene faggot.

17. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

naw, that is what is happening to me to. but there is this crew called ac(art crimes) and this toy that writes ZrO made a crew called AKZ21( Art KrimerZ). then the little fukers go on slashing me in blakbooks and and slaps that i have. just cuz there whole crew is nuthing but toys. they got bio,dope(wanna be cope2), oreo, and a bunch of other writerz from this area but they just change the name. then they go and say im a toy when 3 or 4 of em have my bombings on ther blakbooks. i am an experienced toy if that makes sence but i hate that they go and talk shit. but what can i do, they copy my crew writings and put them on other crews to start beef. but fuck it im gonna play dirty with them to.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  18. its.OPIE

its.OPIE New Member

hahahaha

fuck u lil fagot...how come when i comfronted ur how ass u said u didnt say shit u said it was corry not u dat u didnt want anything to do with it ...but u fucked up ***** im gonna c u one of these days outside of school n ama get yo lame ass

19. its.OPIE

its.OPIE New Member

fuck tpk or wud ever ur lame crew is kalled *****...

20. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

Theres some dude in my area, hes seriously a d1ck. He has NO style, just tags "Sparx->". So on one of his crappy little throwup I slashed it and labeled him toy. I guess that pretty much started it, but I come back the NEXT DAY, and hes slashed EVERYTHING of mine, and busted over everything with his lame-assed tag. What do you guys think I should do?