Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Small Town?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Eye-Dea, Jan 24, 2006.

Share This Page

1. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

awwwwwwwwwww shit we got usv kids on here now!!!

2. "DaNK"

"DaNK" New Member

i live in kansas, and my town is big enough to have a shit ton of cops but small enough to not have any writers. SHITTY

3. blisone

blisone Member

theres like 2 other writers where i live. it sucks my town is Shit and all the other writers... just..... Suck. im the only one here besides those 2 other writers that actually have tags and throw ups up.. i would do more but i got noo paint and everythings far as hell. but im not done with this place.. im might get people coming out and starting to bomb hopefully. i got PLENTY more spots to hit up... i think i just cummed..

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  4. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

theres this cat writing out in Gary, IN going by "FLIP" do they post here? i see this dudes stuff all over town holla atcha boy?

5. Sal-814foxt

Sal-814foxt New Member

yeah i got some writers in my town
    the BLOODS and CRIP they made the local news and shit nothing great just the BLOODS RULE and FUCK CRIP all that bull so i started 2 paint i mostly do stickers and shit tho so im kinda new 2 the can and iv been tagin over there shit and well there not 2 happy but there all white dgk and i thought the REAl bloods and crip were all black [[am i wrong]]haha

6. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

awesome first post.

7. Kofin

Kofin Senior Member

Same here man, there's like one guy who writes DASH around here, the rest is gangsters writing shitty gang signs, folk or something. There's a srb13 right next to my place, i think it was supposed to be sur13 but whatever.

TLDR: There's only 3 writers in my town, myself included. I've never met either of them.

8. 7nationarmy

7nationarmy Senior Member

prov.city..preety small man preety fuckin small

9. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

i live in a small city about 150,000 people...
    but we got some good peeps up this way. But it don't matter any we have a killer freight scene.

10. thirdworldarmyAP3

thirdworldarmyAP3 Member

I live in a small ass hick town in Oregon it's near Molalla if any of you are willing to guess.

11. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

I live in Kansas too... It's me, one of my friends, and some guy we've been trying to find for the past couple days who's started tagging "Ouch" all over downtown, and the police.

Kansas writers should pm me some time to bomb together.

dub deuces, Baszma

12. vdop-iswack

vdop-iswack Member

i live in a small city, but its big enough to have 100+ writers.

victoria,bc reprisent!

afarm2.static.flickr.com_1094_1026623500_97c33fcb56.jpg

Last edited: Dec 12, 2008
  13. Kimo13

Kimo13 Senior Member

oh yea like u gotta fuckin life, sittin up here and startin internet beef...small town graffz da shit, putos!

14. kill_fred

kill_fred Senior Member

kansas is gay but they have freights which is nice.i hated kansas.thank god i left.

15. Epoc

Epoc Senior Member

lol...nanaimo kills victoria's writers. (Sarcasm) There WAS Dutch, now there is nothing.

16. uk-tint

uk-tint New Member

My towns like really small, but i've been seeing some fresh tags and peices up around places so im into finding out who they are. ^.^

17. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

if you want your scene to be more lively, start killing shit, and toys will follow, and eventually their shit just might become respectable.

18. markingz.

markingz. Banned

see in my small town setting there are a few writers however basically all of them paint shitty burners and I don't want to meet em. The only writers in my small town that I want to meet are in a crew together and are dope at tags only and some bombs.

19. Gyse

Gyse Senior Member

That's sort of been happening in my area. The problem is, they have been slashing a lot of my shit. It's funny though because they're in their late twenties and are worse than me.

20. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

let them know what time it is, if heads cross you out, just go over their shit with a peice that's better than theirs. it's pathetic, around here crews go out to penits and they have a "peice fixing night" where they just fix the burners they did a while ago that were dissed by toy fucks that go out there and write "fuck boy" or "toy" or some dumb shit like that.