Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Small Town?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Eye-Dea, Jan 24, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

Yeah I'm in Maine.....no one is here.........We have 2 large cities, which luckily I live next to one of them, about a 30-40 minute drive, and it has a huge ass freight yard, and lots and lots of walls to hit. The other city actually has a few writers so I wish I was there, but oh well. The place I'm in has me, my crew, and then like 2 other up-and-coming crews, and some tag bangers.

This is pretty much the reason I'm moving to Boston or NYC when I'm older.

2. Banjax

Banjax Member

I come from a small ocean-side town situated amoung a bunch of other slightly larger port cities. My hometown's main economy is centered around tourism, and in the summer time we get about 3 million tourists. Graffiti is a small-time thing - mostly just high school kids who happen to buy a Sharpie at Wal-Mart, or grab some left-over cans of spray from their garage - so when a throwie pops up here and there, the town gets furious. I love it.

3. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

Ha sounds exactly like my town in Maine...ocean side shit, tourism....where you at?

Luckily I got the city 40 minutes away, otherwise I'd die of boredom.

4. Banjax

Banjax Member

Haha, yep, just like my town. I'm in Washington state though man. Complete opposite side of the nation from you, lol.

20 miles commute into the port city though. Not bad. I spend most of my days there, but I do most of my graf in my home town.

5. braxtons a g

braxtons a g Senior Member

im the only one in my town too. then some other guy but he isnt writing anymore. i never got to find out who it was. they buff stuff so fast here that its almost a waste. but i continue to get the message across

6. Banjax

Banjax Member

Yeah, stuff rarely gets buffed around here. Mostly because nearly all of it is crap, and no one has the guts to tag anywhere decent (Mostly tiny little spots of paint on dumpsters). Lame.

7. Dessik

Dessik Member

anyone in 518 area

8. %DR.SPRAI%N.E.K

%DR.SPRAI%N.E.K Senior Member

9. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

I live in Colorado Springs and over the past 3 years i've seen maby 3 tags and 1 good throw up. Anyone in 719 pm me. I know Denver has a lot of good stuff but some of them should come down here.

10. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

I was the only one bombing in my town and i was everywere, i almost ran out of spots. Then they put a 500 reward out for info leading to my arest and i was like Whoa! Time to go to the next town. lol:D

11. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

12. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

13. TastySesamcrew

TastySesamcrew Senior Member

I love you! :D

14. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

15. 17you601kui17

17you601kui17 Banned

16. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

get the fuck out..now

17. wrekstyle

wrekstyle Senior Member

can seem to find anyone in the warwick RI area..

18. dark2

dark2 Senior Member

small tourist town here 2 lol not many writters a few are dope but there are so many toys hitting rooftops n making shit look terrible

19. -Dank-DK-

-Dank-DK- Elite Member

dude i live in this little town full of dumb ass republicions and there are like 10 writers in my town its so lame

20. oxiclean

oxiclean Senior Member

hahahahahaha.