Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Kicks!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lethalone, Sep 1, 2004.

Share This Page

1. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

thanks
    i want to find them in person tho...=/
    i dont know why the pricing varies so much on them....
    ?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  2. Special_K

Special_K Senior Member

View attachment 428217
    you mean the Fire Red Jordan IIIs. I love these and wore them way to much:[ The pricing varies for several reasons. Certain colorways are more in demand, some are harder to find due to limited release #'s and date released. Unless you want to pay rape prices over 180$ at boutique stores you probably wont get them in-person. Online they are very common in all sizes. Solecollector forums has the best pricing IMO. Current value is about 150ish and up but a lot of guys on the forum are selling DS pairs for about 135-140. Practically new pairs are selling in the low 100$ range too. Be careful if u go with ebay and stay away from Chinese and Australian sellers since most of them are 100% fake.
    -Word of caution: Although the quality on all the 07' IIIs is good i wouldn't suggest doing any athletics in them or wearing them more than a few times a month if you want them to stay fresh. after about 30 wears the midsole paint may start to chip.

Happy sneaker hunting!

Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  3. LIQUIDFOOT

LIQUIDFOOT Senior Member

fuck i just rock my lakai wild things or ma classic all black adidas shellytoe

4. CUBANO

CUBANO Senior Member

Yea pimp you aint gonna just find Retro 3's in stores.....
    You missed buy the bred 3's in the CDP..thats the last time they will be on sale for a while im sure........
    Its such a rare shoe sneakerheads would have them before you could even get to the store if they released just by themselves......

5. toxus

toxus Elite Member

Do you get air max 90's in America? True badderman shoes dem

6. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

well thanks special k
    and everyone else
    150 aint even that bad =)

7. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

they had em but not in the red and white ones

8. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

Thats where it is at. I had a pair of all white pro models only cost me 20 bucks. Skinny tounge, the best. Shit was so durable and comfortable.

9. CUBANO

CUBANO Senior Member

If you find any Jordan 3's in stores buy them and sell them on internet....i garuntee ppl will give you more than you paid........

10. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

they cost like only 135 at footlocker, but they didnt have the colors i wanted
    so now i gotta go to another mall and see if they have them
    shit, i got so much shit to do tho
    maybe next weekened hopfully

11. JackieChanRollin

JackieChanRollin Senior Member

12. gunsofbrooklyn

gunsofbrooklyn Senior Member

13. MAST

MAST Elite Member

(to gunsofbrooklyn) just some dunk lo's. probably a custom colorway. you can have it done on the nike website.

14. springbreak95

springbreak95 Senior Member

15. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

16. springbreak95

springbreak95 Senior Member

Air Jordan Flight 23

Air Jordans lasted Flight 23 have been inspired by two of their classics from quite a few year’s back, the Hare Air Jordan VIII and Cool Grey XI. Both models retain the original look quite nicely, but its the Air Jordan IV design of the Flight 23 which makes it seem more of an actual Air Jordan model. Both will be exclusively sold at Finishline.

17. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

awww.soleredemption.com_wp_content_uploads_2008_08_supra_skytop_timbo_spring.jpg
    my work is gettin em in.. and i can cop these for 70 as opposed to 140. im feelin these skytops and these are the only ones ive liked. either that or i save up for somethin else but theres nothin i like out dunk-wise right now, should i? i think once i see them and put them on ill be able to decide.
    ive been pumped on these for months

18. theorist

theorist Senior Member

i doubt it but i remember awhile back down in San Ysidro at Nike factory i saw some but just try out the known shoe stores around SD incase you didnt know theres Blends on market st. which has a good selection of limited edition kicks maybe the Attic on 5th ave and someother ones im sure i missed oh or shiekhs maybe but idk i never been to shiekhs

19. theorist

theorist Senior Member

20. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

awww wtf i have those same dunks sans the wu embroidery logo. 5000 bucks? outfuckingrageous. i got these nike daybreaks off the oversize rack, thought they were fuck ugly and yet that didnt stop me from buying them. they are light as fuck and comfortable on par with the puma classic which in my opinion is pretty darn comfy. they look better when they are actually on your feet so dont be too critical. go great with my rockies world series cap. represent coloraddy.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/3728/daybreakhp7.jpg