Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Saul Gud

Saul Gud Senior Member

Definitely. i'm workin on another one of those right now. hopefully have it done and posted today

2. Shit Outta Luck

Shit Outta Luck Senior Member

3. Saul Gud

Saul Gud Senior Member

here's some sketches, I'm feelin the bottom one most. Whatchya'll think? afarm8.staticflickr.com_7253_7436080050_2b3f2e156c_z.png

4. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

Dank those look dope and clean as usual, dig the M

SaulGud i dig that top one looks so trippy, cool concept...bottom one looks dope too just needs to be cleaned up abit

5. Shit Outta Luck

6. Saul Gud

Saul Gud Senior Member

my black was fadin hard but, saight afarm9.staticflickr.com_8161_7437118386_f5d89dbb7a_b.png

7. Mori

Mori Senior Member

Roller style for sure

8. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

goode shit everybody.
    Photo0200L.jpg

9. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

shit outa luck that looks cool except the S looks kinda off...the K needs to be fixed up abit and maybe the bottom part of the G. i dig that E alot though

saulgud if u could do those in a roller that would be soo sick...looking good

bigfaggot thats dope..for some reason when i look at it, it reminds me of china town hahah in a good way, dono why but it does..maybe the red or somshit lol i dig it though, funky style

heres a simp for cast, the coloring is kinda wack lol
    IMG_0043.JPG

10. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Kroe that naked is weak in comparison the rest. Mostly due to the k.
    Saul. The top one is dope.

11. Clomidg

Clomidg Banned

tamoxifen for sale

nolvadex for sale is a non-steroid anti-estrogen which competitively inhibits estrogen receptors in the target organs and tumors in them. Mechanism of its action is not completely investigated though it is known that a complex of Nolvadex with the receptor and cofactor appears and than it is transferred to the cell nucleus preventing hypertrophy of the cells which depend on regulation by estrogen. The effect of the medication can last several weeks after a single dose. Nolvadex is able to cause ovulation in women, stimulation production of gonadotropic hormones of hypophysis. In men with oligospermia it increases concentration of luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone, testosterone and estrogen in the blood serum.
    nolvadex is used to treat breast cancer in women and in men (especially after castration) and also when it has spread to other parts of the body, kidney cancer, melanomas and sarcomas of the soft tissues with estrogen receptors, cancer of the ovary.
    [Broken External Image]:http://cytotec.us/img/3_en.gif

12. Meas

Meas Member

DSC01403.jpg

asdasdfadfs

Edit: Crits?

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  13. Rasm

Rasm Senior Member

@Meas, I like where it's going; keep messing around with those letters.
    @Kaze, that's definitely not your best work. Your bar widths are off and the drop shadow is fucked.

14. Clomidg

Clomidg Banned

buy famvir uk

buy famvir australia is an anti-viral medication which after transformation in human organism turns into penciclovir which is active against such viruses as Herpes simplex (types I and II), Varicella zoster, and the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). Penciclovir penetrates into the cells infected by virus where being subjected to treatment by viral ferments it turns into penciclovir-triphosphate which inhibits replication of viral DNA. The medication has not effect on the non-infected cells. famvir 500mg is active against certain strains of Herpes simplex with changed DNA polymerase which are resistant to Acyclovir (Zovirax).

[Broken External Image]:http://sldenafil.com/img/300_250_2.jpg

15. Meas

Meas Member

DSC01405.jpg

Like this? the E looks like a F while the M looks more edgy.. :/

Edit: How do i make the pictures smaller? i dont want to fill up the whole page with my stuff lol

16. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

yeh i second wat rasm said about meas, i like the first pic u posted more though...i dig that S u do..and btw to make ur pictures smaller just go on paint and make them smaller from there

Rasm, thanks for the crits man, appreciate the honesty. drop shadows/3d is not really my strong point haha, is there a specific part that it looks fuked or just all around in various places?

17. PETER

PETER Elite Member

That M seems more balanced. Try adding a line like you did for the A for the E. It might make it less F like. I would use the far left part of the E and just do a straight line down and put it there.

18. Rasm

Rasm Senior Member

I use a site called imageshack which allows you to pick a size when you upload them. You could also open it in a program like MS Paint and crop it.

A drop shadow should be the same size and shape of your letters, but moved up/down or to the side. The drop shadow for the top of your C is straight to the left of it, so it should not also surround the bottom of the C. By the time you got to the T, the drop shadow went straight down (see the far right point of the bottom of your T). Also note on the bottom part of the A, there's shadow to the right of the letter. There should be no shadow there; the shadow should only be on the left side of your letters.

I advise opening MS Word and playing around with Word Art. You can add 3D or drop shadow to a word, which can be really useful if you're struggling to visualize how your 3D or drop shadow should look.

[Broken External Image]:http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/552/wordart.jpg

You'll notice on the second one there is no drop shadow at the very bottom of the letters or to the right of the letters - only directly to the left of the letters. That is how yours should have looked.

19. Shit Outta Luck

20. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

Shit outa luck that looks dope, i dig it

@Rasm. thanks for the help man i really appreciate it, i think i see what u meen now and il check out that MS Word art thing on the computer. With the two pics u posted, are u saying that the top pictures drop shadow is wrong? or just to do the other one for now cuz its easier? cuz i kinda dig the top pics drop shadow more haha, i know im toy though so im prob wrong