Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Real Liquor Topic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kayone707, Jul 24, 2005.

Share This Page

1. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

yeah stick to what ya local store sells. If we can send alcohol via postage threw states i can send ya some thing ya cant get locally (like the 32OZ) big bottles of random shit. But it depends on how expensive postage is.

Yeah you cant taste much chocolate with a sip but when ya start to drink it you can taste chocolate. But its like a chocolate milk taste

2. twisties

twisties Elite Member

I don't think general people can post stuff...could be wrong but I'd also think that postage would be outright horrible.

From that store i place 1litre Asahi x2, 6 pack of 2 different beers, and two different cartons...Shipping was about $38 to here..Not bad considering how much all that shit would weigh.

Today I bought First Harvest Cascade..Limited run and only 4 bottles so not cheap. Will keep 2 for a while and crack open later. And some stout from 4 pines. Fuckin cold here 9.9C so I need something to warm me up!

3. PulseWithLife

fuck knows what im drinking this weekend. You tried tui pale ale ? its some indian shit but its pretty cheap

4. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

i cant believe how much you guys in oz pay for booze! over here nearly every supermarket which your never more then 5 miles from if that,sells 3 crates of top quality brands,guiness,stella ,heiniken,strongbow...etc for the equivalent of like $26 aus

and 9.9 aint cold ...in england if it gets to ten everyone starts rockin shades and boardshorts haha!

5. PulseWithLife

We got alot better weather. Alot more space and are living quality is better. The adverage wage is higher then the UK. Compear it too the UK its paradise. Who gives a fuck if we pay double

6. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

yeah im gonna go perth to stay for a bit when i get over my newfound fear of flying, i wouldnt say quality of lifes neccesarilly better, just nicer weather,better economy my man reckons he could find me an electrical apprenticeship in days!

7. twisties

twisties Elite Member

No...I never tried it or heard of it until i hit google..lol

Super buzzed right now!

8. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Here it gets fuck colder than 9.9C...This isn't no fucking 9.9F either. But we ain't had it this "cold" in ages.....Seriouslyy....i went out and it was mad colder...hated it....Abouts 5.5C while i was out drving to my local bottle shop..Wasn't happy.

And we can't get our booze in a supermarket either which i think sucks balls. We need to change this. But i think there was mad protest with the idea of it. But like Pulse says our wages are high...Australia has it good overal and in turn we pay for it in general.

9. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

what do you mean it isnt no 9.9f? that would be far colder then 9.9c! and about 6 months of the year in uk is 8 degrees or less mann........its wierd though you cant buy booze in supermarkets,can you buy fags there?

10. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Because I don't live where we measure in F...we measure in Celsius here in Australia. 9.9C = 49.82F...ahahaha And of course 9.9F would be colder when you convert it into Celsius..It's like -12.27F...lol

Yes of course we can buy fags at our supermarket. We can buy "fake" booze at the supermarket though.Laaammee! We should be able to get booze in our supermarkets i think. I seen a few places that have bottle shops attached to the supermarket though...BUT still completely different shops.

11. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

the whole of the uk use celcius ...and that sucks for you guys, even little shops over here you can buy tins of booze, its more expensive though, like $(aus for 6 500ml cans of decent lager or cider

12. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

sorry $9 aus *

13. Tony

Tony Elite Member

yum! i drink lots of asahi.. its good stuff.

bought some of this the other day, from the philipines... 7% alcohol and probably the best tasting malt liquor ever

[Broken External Image]:http://www.filipeanut.com/images/post/07-03-24-pinoycowboy.jpg

14. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

i gotta ask...... is it true a 40oz is only 2 n a bit pint (or just over a litre) i really wanna know , i think it must be more, cos everyone talkin about gettin smashed of 3, which would only be like 6 pints?....

15. Tony

Tony Elite Member

yup, a 40oz is 1.18 litres.

16. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

im not sounding like 'ohh i can out drink everyone here' but everyones like 2-3 and im wasted, i could easily do five of them and still be standin......10 pints ,but england does have a massive problem with drinking and we dont seem to stop once we start, ive been told by an american, and a few aussies that we british can generally hold our booze better then there countrymen because about 80% of british men 18+ drink everyday likee going down to your local pub for a few........i dunno how true that is but imo every american / australasian ive met cant keep up, and us english cant keep up with alot european countries,when i went to bulgaria they drink like 150ml of rakir every meal and its like 60-80% and doesnt even touch them, its just there culture ....

17. Tony

Tony Elite Member

yes, most of the people in north america who drink a few everyday are labeled "alcoholics"

most people have a couple drinks with lunch or dinner at most, maybe getting drunk on the weekend.... or maybe like me, they drink when nobody is looking and then chew some gum and try to act normal.

none of this applies to university students.

Last edited: May 11, 2011
  18. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

i know, uni students are so fuckin annotin as a bartender though! theres like four of em who all want to pay seperately ,and on their cards so it takes like 2mins per person, and then they stay and have like 4 drinks each anyways, buy rounds you stupid cunts!!!

19. Slaze

Slaze Senior Member

upon seeing this thread I'm going to go make an appletini in my new cocktail shaker

Photo on 2011-05-12 at 01.10.jpg

20. 2ndsexwithoutcondoms

2ndsexwithoutcondoms Member