Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fail of your day.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bazer, Dec 3, 2009.

Share This Page

1. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

sniffing your fingers is so weird yet so useful. and i dont mean just random sniffs i mean like after scratching places, touching strange things, and most famously after finger fucking.

2. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

i completely agree, you can learn a lot from sniffing your fingers. not only about where your fingers have been, but about yourself as a person.

yeah my friend's a nurse, and when she was training, she was putting a suppository in some volunteer dude's asshole. according to the supervisor, she wasn't going deep enough. so the supervisor grabbed her hand and shoved her fingers in as far as they would go.

haha she phoned me to ask if it was weird that she couldn't stop sniffing her asshole covered fingers.

completely normal i said.

3. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

LOL thats kinda extreme but i cant even lie......i would do the same thing, though id gag extremely, id do the same thing

4. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

completely normal... if its my asshole covered fingers

5. CeseOne

CeseOne Member

well, i was skating this park and im trying this trick into a bank and i slipped out and fell on my head. i dont remember this but apparently i kept standing up and falling down and talking about super random shit that made no sense whatsoever. so that pretty much is my fail of the day

6. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

so i was at work and on my way home this job called me and told said to call back so when i got it i was thinking its too late to call them now so i get home and take a super power nap and wake to find another missed call from them. luckily she got straight to the point and wants to schedule an interview.

and while i was sleep my little sister came and asked me where the garbage bags are and i woke up and started touching my ipod docking station then i told her there are no holes so you cant shoot.

7. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

cracked open a tallboy of sierra nevada and passed out on the couch before i could take one sip.

8. NiL

NiL Elite Member

fuck yeah

9. Papa Crucifix

Papa Crucifix Senior Member

Lit a blunt backwards -.- burnt the cardy shit sucked so bad

10. iamBoZ96

iamBoZ96 Senior Member

last night i was making slaps for a trip so i drew a character and i tried to quickly mass produce it and i wasted about 50 slaps. so epic fail

11. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

12. Baron

Baron Moderator

Yeah, that sucks.

13. DukeOne

DukeOne Moderator

14. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

last two posts so prime.

15. NiL

NiL Elite Member

y0 Boz I don't get how your throwie looks good in your sig yet your handies are shit!? Maybe you're like my friend he can draw really good in general and draw good lettersbut he couldn't tag to save himself. Hes a good drawer though

Anyways my fail if you can call it that.
    Is I was hoping I'd come home and my dad has to go out (which he did) and I would get to sit at home by myself fucking finally and smoke some bongs and hang out BY MYSELF but my fucking mother is home. I needa move out. But then I won't have anyone to make me dinner do my laundry and all that shit.

16. crailtap

crailtap Senior Member

fail: i broke my wrist in two places skating today, doing the most shit simple trick ive prob done hundreds of times. this marks my first serious injury in all of my 7 years of skating.

extra fail: monday im leaving for a 3 day trip with my friends to an amusement park and water park. not only did i just drop $160 on this ticket/hotel package thing this morning, but i prob wont be able to work either, so im broke. i cant even toke up without assistance. this sucks

17. technosapien36

technosapien36 New Member

i accidentally broke my bong today :(

18. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

Use an apple. It's environmentally friendly and provides munchies for afterwards.

19. Tokyo_ROCKABILY-CLub

Tokyo_ROCKABILY-CLub Senior Member

i give the apple to my dog afterwords. i think he appreciates it :)

20. hasemler

hasemler Senior Member

my girlfriend was taking a quiz to see if i was cheating on her in cosmo or some rag like that, and i failed it. Like positive to cheat, she looked at me and i lol'd.