Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. with.ease

with.ease Member

you can ask for them at any postal office or oreder some online from the usps site, or least uyou used to be able to order them online. i switched tto DHL webships for the limited time they had them I got them to send two bigg ass boxes of em, lol.

2. moonboots

moonboots Senior Member

yeah probably just go to the post office, thanks

3. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

How do you figure out a throwie, what are the steps that you have to take to get a good throwie. Cuz I have a decent tag, and i cant really fugure out the throwie business

4. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

5. Facedorateur

6. gunsofbrooklyn

gunsofbrooklyn Senior Member

im gonna buy some montana off of ********.com what kind of caps should i get? i need a good one for fills and a good one for outlines.

7. JasK

JasK Senior Member

Lol, toy answering a toy. ^
    If you're buying Montana, for caps I'd recommend Orange Dots for fill-ins, they sell them in the BombingScience store really cheap. Pink dots are apparently the fattest you can get, but I haven't bought those yet.

8. RhodeIsland

RhodeIsland Elite Member

i lol'd really hard

9. JasK

JasK Senior Member

Holy shit someone explain the halos please.
    Do they even hold any significance to the altitude you are writing?

10. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

man what the fuck is with you cats and this halo bullshit.

HEY FUCKTARDS.HALOS ARE PURELY AESTHETIC AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HEAVEN SPOTS OR NOTHING OF THAT NATURE.ITS FOR SHOW.

seriously i have kids in my town who are sayin this shit now.the halo is just shit people put over their letters.ive heard it atleast 4 or 5 times this week and its getting really annoying explaining it to people.so i hope you fuckers see it.crust in particular.some are you kids are just dense i swear.

11. JasK

JasK Senior Member

Lol, k. I'm going to sig that so everybody knows.

12. Facedorateur

Well, the halo is basically the dot on top of my ''i'', i could make it smaller so it dosent look like a halo

But seriously, bout the throwie question:

13. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

haha I'm a dense fucker? I'm going to let this go, because I will think of it as a joke. An experienced graffiti writer once told me the halo meant you have hit a spot that's high up. Apparently, either that writer was wrong, or you're wrong. I, for one, will not put a halo in my handy, for that purpose. You can tell anyone you choose. But I, for one, will keep my own opinion.

14. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

thats what i thought you got the idea from..no.there is a shiiiiiit load of writers who rock halos and alot of them dont get up high like that.alot.not to say some of them dont get up but the idea that everyone that rocks or rocked a halo hits heavens and shit is just dumb.it might be in some place and with some people a symbol that they hit heavens and billboards but thats them.the vast majority or people rock them becuase it fills space in their tags and it looks spiffy.it has nothing to do with rockin heavens and shit.otherwise you wouldnt see them as much on freights and on streets and shit where their is no climbing or heights involved at all.keep your opinion....i dont care.but im just saying....its wrong lol.

15. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Hm. possibly it might differ in different areas?

16. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

its more then likely inside your crew or the crew of said person..idk.i mean everyone has their ideals and shit.like one at the end of your tag.some cats rock it to signify their one deep other do it to say im the first one rockin with this name or just im the best fuck you...so im not saying their isnt people out there who do it for that reason im sayin that the vaaaaaaast majority of them do it for the looks.nothing more.

17. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Alright. Agreed. No beef?

18. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

nah were straight.haha.

19. with.ease

with.ease Member

soooooooooooo...

Look, a throwie is just something you can do fast in usually only two colors. people seem to like bubbles for throwies since they go up fast, all arm movement. but thats a generalization, throwies come in alot of forms. a simple thrwie always looks great to me if done right.

anything pastt that basic idea is all style and you cant learn that shit, not off a board. that just takes time. or thats how it got taught to me.

frankly I think throwies are just sick all around.

20. freakeenyc

freakeenyc Senior Member

wazza recipe for krink!? i keed i keed. :p