Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

yo ur R is all over tha place on that one.

if you trying for a real boxy kind of look maybe try making tha other letters uniform in that regard ya kno ?

2. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

this is tru this is tru

imma still call u rowdy romero tho.

3. GoGetSome

GoGetSome Senior Member

^
    izoe- pretty nice drop that thing on top of the o on the first one tho

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  4. cemo954

cemo954 Senior Member

kjay I like that shit
    gogetsome, the boxy letters are riding
    od I'm all for that pink one, I've never been hyped on oneliner lookin throws that's just my opinion
    smek I'm with peeintheshower, smeks got a good name and some good ups down here best idea would be to rock a new name

anyways . rip it apart

[Broken External Image]:http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3734/img00122.jpg

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  5. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

6. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

ai44.tinypic.com_2qty5ja.jpg
    ai42.tinypic.com_35nd5ld.gif

Cust- not really feeling it, the C would look dope if you made the left side thinner, and bring the line in the U all the way down, and loose the L shape

7. Emediation

Emediation Senior Member

ai70.photobucket.com_albums_i104_Emediation_Graffiti_WebCam_20090513_0016.jpg

i can't decide on a k,
    and where to put the '|' in the middle of the A

8. Publik Enemy#7

Publik Enemy#7 Senior Member

dude dont worry about me, Ive lived in the hood, and back when I was 13 I ran away from home and practically was livin with my homie dirty d who lived in victory park. I might not be incredibly known in the hood but Im a familiar face non the less

9. Cyto Aka Son1c

Cyto Aka Son1c Elite Member

you're still dumb because people get shot for being mistaken as another cat ALL the time... so even if you say you are a familiar in the hood, where you draw the line or invisible parameter to what constitutes familiar hood territory is all subjective, especially to those looking to kill a motherfucker. you are doing graff in a dangerous spot regardless if you know people or not, you don't know everyone with a gun and a nasty triggerfinger....

and being so young graffiti should not be the be all and end all of your life, you're not even good at it... whats the point of dying for it? wtf

10. Publik Enemy#7

sorry dude but im not scared of dying either, I could care less, dying is the only a part of life, everyone dies, I just try to live my life without fear in hopes that after I am dead I will be remembered for something.
    As for me not being good at graff give me a break Ive only been painting for a year, let me develop(rome wasnt built in a day).
    Dude if your scared to paint the hood then thats you, dont call me dumb for doing me.

11. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

i wanna try somethin ... it mite sound goofy to yall ...

mayb wen we get into lil internet squabbles like this one bout who is really hood nd death a part of life blah blah blah ... mayb we can post up sum work wit it ? iono thas just me ...

12. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

i mean after all ... this aint myspace bruddahs we post to show work nd get better ... not pick fights bout tha hood haha

13. Publik Enemy#7

whos fighting, Im not tryin to sound like some thug or act all hard online Im just saying whats wrong with me painting in the hood

as for work all I can do is draw up some throws and post um but foreal I dont really post my paper work

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  14. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Bring for crits!
    Bigblueviolence: THE FIRST ONE... OMFGBBQSAUCE! SOOOOO CASH!

Skull-e: In my opinion i think the dip at the top of the C comes down abit to far but then again its hard to come up with an original C. I'm really diggin the C and the S in your handy though.

KJay: On the first two work on proportion. Basicly speaking make the second letter the same height as the first. The only other thing i would say is take your time and work on can control the double outline is pretty loose

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  15. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

i got u i got u im jus saying it would b nice to try to steer all this banter away from stuff like that nd focus on our work ya kno ?

but i feel u bout not posting work i mean i think we all hav ghost tags we write under ... i kno i do nd ill nvr b posting them online haha

16. Zarb

Zarb Senior Member

New name and I think this one is finally permanent.
    [Broken External Image]:http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb33/skateboard23/0513091618.jpg'
    Squint- The Q is definetly better then the k but I dont like the circle on the N
    Earn- You have the niiiiicest throw styles, the E on the second one was alittle to skinny though in my opinion.
    Cust- I dont really like the thing on the C but like squint said its hard to make C's original, the U is sick.
    Rek- Your simple style is dope
    Umer- The U kind of looks like a Y but U's are hard in my opinion, everything else is good.
    Ask?- I think thats what it says, go much simpler for now
    Zo- Hold off on painting for awhile and stick to the book
    I better get some crits haha

17. .HATESONE.

.HATESONE. Banned

this is just shit...you should quit.
    seriously.becuase those are horrible.i think you want to do a one liner but just lack the capacity to do such..
    at the very least go waaaaaaaaaaay simpler.

18. cemo954

cemo954 Senior Member

emeditation ifeel you on the ks they're a bitch for me to come up with the concept of a throw styled k

the top left one is the best one there but I'd stay stick to simples

more simples from me, switched the e around some

[Broken External Image]:http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/1600/img00126.jpg

19. ReallyTrustFullStrangers

ReallyTrustFullStrangers Senior Member

20. JasK

JasK Senior Member