Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

What up pimp. Rackin up these tokens...

2. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

For real though

3. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

This token shit is gay (+3)

4. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

How the fuck do I have 15 credits...I've only made 4 posts

5. ribcage

ribcage Banned

+3 until phat comes through, and then gets butthurt and deletes all your posts

6. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

Funny, 'cause I actually remember you biting me once; which is sad, because I'm pretty bad.

We're all toys here, *****'.

7. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

8. MyNipsAreHard

MyNipsAreHard Senior Member

HAHAhahaha. but actually just wait

9. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

fleshcan... im feelin it

fuckin a though all us grandfather types on here shoulda got some free fuckin points... i see newfags with no talent or flicks of good shit posted... god damn kids are takin over... walkin on my grass n shit... fuckin youths

sucks for phat cuz hes a mod now, notorious for using cheap cans... and now isnt even eligible to get some free molotow hah i bet u could had like a 6 pack by now at least

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  10. ribcage

ribcage Banned

11. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

do i get another point if i do?

12. ribcage

ribcage Banned

most deifinetly. ...Im just curious if im one of those people walking on your grass... which is more like a dirt patch with a few weeds here and there... not really grass at all

13. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

well id hope not since u have twice as many posts as me lol... im talkin about the people that have turned toy bb into infant bb and intermediate into toy bb.... seems like people were moving from intermediate to big boy thread before i left and now most heads are gone and its a wave of super toys that just saw graffiti on mtv and wanna be a cool kid......

ya feeeeel meh?!

14. ribcage

ribcage Banned

yes, in its entirety.

Lol, I thought you were takin a shot at the heads witta lotta posts, seems to be the hot topic lately. There should be a minimum maturity level... if only the internet machine could do that

15. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

yea that doesnt matter... sucks to me seeing people that just joined and have like 100 posts and 500 points or some shit haha i shoulda got some bonus points for bein old school.... we should put together a list of 'old school bs heads' and submit it to the mods requesting our mawfuckin dues paid *****!

16. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Lol its worth a shot. If you post a picture in one of the picture gallery threads you get 5 credits a picture, so if you really want credits, just do a massive pitcure dump of whatever you got over a few days. Itll rack up them credits quickly.

But watch out for the mod nazi's, some of em, wont say names, but rhymes with mat-poo, dont want people posting too much and getting too many credits... Even tho the system was created in hopes that people to post more...

17. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

yea well its understandable.... unless its a chat thread u shouldnt just post like "good job" or some shit.... give a real crit at the very least or say why u do or dont like it

18. ribcage

ribcage Banned

fatman can eat all the spam he wants, I dont care about that. But deleting posts that are replies to a question, or soething miscellaneous in a thread thats miscellaneous shouldnt be bothered... What he should do is watch the intermediate thread and delete all the toy bullshit that goes through it... the standard dropped to almost nothing

19. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

yea i can see that kinda... good seeing a few new people with talent though... and seeing people start to paint and get good.... i caught phil and phat2's little tiff haha and almost paint battle.... that woulda been cool to see happen

20. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

who said I can't get free molotows?

and yo, I hear the mods out in the photo gallery are much stricter than here dude... my strictness is nothing cmopared to them
    plus, wtf are you still runnin your mouth for negro? I've been taking it wayyyy too easy lately. you kids are running around playing and doing all you want, am I saying anything about it?
    sounds like you're still butthurt about the time you got banned for acouple days. really man, let it go. I already said peace and moved on

on another note, it doesn't matter to me how many points you get, I'm not the one paying for the freebies. but this a chat thread, not an annoying "rack as many points as you can without getting banned thread". trip not, I WILL ban you if you abuse it. (let this be a warning to you mans)
    play fair and be nice, and no one'll go home sad.

yes the credit system's here to encourage you to participate in the forum and to get more user traffic. but you gotta earn your credits the legit way. useful posts, crits, and photos.
    quoted from the admin: "Important: Quality of each posts/uploads will be reviewed. Spammers will be banned!"
    check it in the "earn/redeem credits" screen

I didn't make that rule, I'm just making sure you peeps follow it.

in any event, and like I said, I'm taking it easy and being as nice as I can, but when it gets tough, it's gonna get rough. YOU determine when and how it happens
    it's great seeing you around again zook, it's been a while since there has been a good voice of reason round here