Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Beef with people in your area.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Jun 5, 2008.

Share This Page

1. SENDone905

SENDone905 Senior Member

The only person in my area I have beef with is this huge toy DUCE, he took a bunch of cans when I broke my ankle and never gave me anything in return, so now I cross everything of his I see.

2. WEF

WEF Member

I'm from Riverside too what do you write and what are bro? Don't think I've seen those names around

3. KingPush

KingPush Member

some guy named Hulk. He crossed some of mine in my spot and I've busted his shit ever since. idk who he is at all but idt it's so much a beef anymore as it is just blastin at eachother in good spots. If I see him up I always know to crush it it just lopoks good for both writters anyway.... it gives you drive

4. AvengerXV1

AvengerXV1 Member

toy.jpg

what toy talks shit and can't spell? still laughing since I saw this

5. ur210

ur210 Senior Member

Gangs crossing out my shit?
    CAM00320.jpg

6. Lich

Lich Senior Member

theres no other writers in my area haha
    so theres no beef

7. Guns

Guns Member

Same here Lich!

8. Abe13

Abe13 Senior Member

We have a toy in our area that literally writes his name on everything. He write relik. It's horrible. But I seen his shit on this spot, and I went over him, with a piece, when all he put up was a hallow throwie. Well, he's now going around trying to cross out my shit. And he some how got the bigger names to be on his side over this. After talking to the old heads, they told him to quit fucking with my shit because I've been in the game way longer. But he still starts issues. He blows up my yard horribly. He drives his car into the yard, turns on his headlights on the cars and paints. Kids an idiot.

9. BridgeRat

BridgeRat Senior Member

I've got beef with this chubby fool save. He called me out for buff in his crap, so I threw down my back-sack and told em let's go. He backed down and told me he didn't want beef. He punched my friend in the face for buffing him,and got himself caught in a headlock. A passerby broke it up. I heard he got beat by someone else shortly after. He came into my work racking candy bars,threatening me,trying to rat me out. I just laughed. I buff everything he does I can. He started biting the cross in my boys hand. None the less the beefs on.

10. BaYeNoRe1

BaYeNoRe1 Banned

lol
    i beat that kids ass a few weeks back for that family dollar tags and the hess tags lol ill give you that thats a plus in my book i kinda didnt like you nethire but thats is whats up saves a bithc ***** and he alway tlks mad shit till some one beats his ass got the illest video of me beating the shit out that fat fagg

11. TheDeck

TheDeck Member

Sames

12. badder boy

badder boy Senior Member

lol one time i crossed out all the toys on this bridge because they were being toys and i come back later and they said they would kill me if i crossed them out again

i think i crossed them out again lmao

13. Blis-oner

Blis-oner Member

This is going on my signature.

14. Blis-oner

Blis-oner Member

Im new to the city I am currently writing in I had to move here because the cops were harassing hardcore. I started writing here in the beginning of summer, I am beefing with someone over the tag and some toy is crossing me out without leaving a name and sometimes crosses me with just the word toy, so I guess im doing good :p

15. knots

knots New Member

so i accidentally put a sticker over someone else's tag will this cause them to go ape shit on all the stuff i put up?

16. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

yeah dude ur graff career is over

17. Mrwoahwoahiseeyou

Mrwoahwoahiseeyou Member

I only X out people that are known rapists.
    I don't care how cool you are, if you do that you're a piece of shit.

18. Fish_

Fish_ New Member

I just saw a of couple of my tags are crossed out and he called me a toy! what do i need to do I don't want a beef but I am shure i'm not a toy...

19. Banok

Banok Senior Member

draw some cocks over his shit maybe

20. Joe Perez

Joe Perez New Member

That's what's up