Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Long island

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GRAFFITIGRAFFITI, Jun 10, 2010.

Share This Page

1. itakepictures

itakepictures Senior Member

2. RASER BLADE

RASER BLADE Senior Member

Had a great day painting and chilling with CAP,SLAVE,CHAIN 3,WANE,ENUE,PURE,KEY,SADE(TCM)...SEE YALL AGAIN SOON!

3. toys lack style

toys lack style Senior Member

4. write or die

write or die Member

Erok did take you out and everyone else..! cleaning shit up...! all them boring wack ass fills make the line look toy..amateur..!! step yo motha fuckin game up...! brrrrrakkkkka...!

5. KEPTWO

KEPTWO Member

6. shanksta

shanksta Senior Member

Hahahaha are you fucking retarted? Even rase himself said it was similiar so why don't u go put ur 2 cents in someone elses piggybank and keep ur ass in the peanut gallery...what u write anyways that gived the the right to try to say anything?

7. ToNaH

ToNaH Senior Member

8. ToNaH

ToNaH Senior Member

he went over some good straights..i wonder if their will be retaliation!

9. korpus maximus

korpus maximus Member

lol...erok probably burns whoever is under that...

10. Armored Bulletz

Armored Bulletz Senior Member

erok spicing it up, good move

if you want a spot ya gotta earn it

11. Bud Dwyer

Bud Dwyer Member

nah chill that erok was vile it aint even that wild to be rockin over that many fills.. fills are more fun in tunnels like that more heads getting up and shitt

12. ToNaH

ToNaH Senior Member

197900_10150100444066519_739236518_6412780_6484749_n.jpg

Burner for Blubber contest..

13. Silon295

Silon295 Senior Member

the long island graff scene is so uninspiring. who wants to meet up at wings n things?

14. Silon295

Silon295 Senior Member

15. sucka

sucka Senior Member

bump wings n things

16. write or die

write or die Member

when you ride the train and pass through that tunnel you will only see the Erok, not all that garbage that young long island has to offer.. those little ass sloppy fill-ins are so wack.. stomp shit out.!! he went over a bunch of wack shit.. long island needs to wake the fuck up.. like i said before, step yo game up..! ya killin me...dudes go in them tunnels holding each others hands leaving there skateboard by the entrance where they came in like ooooohh man i got these 2 cans and im gonna do a really kewl fill-in..! Then you come back to the same spot like a few nights later with your hawk in one hand and your 4loco in the other, napsack filled with shitty paint and all of a sudden your like NO FACKKKKKIN WAY...!! Erok went over my awesome filly cheese stake... FACKKKKKIN EROKS an asswipe..! wait til i see him and do NOTHING...! lol...!

17. WeBeSteadyMoshin

WeBeSteadyMoshin Senior Member

anyone wanna hangout and participate in producing graffiti with aerosol cans with my friend and I ?

18. 6 soma 3 one

6 soma 3 one Senior Member

bump wings n things n that erock

19. StrongIslandBound

StrongIslandBound Member

.....word stompers are dope but lets keep in mind some *****s only go out that far east to Eat Paint. Some *****s dont care about anything that rocks out east in ASSville. u jumped on a forum to post ur shit and then hype ur shit? dont get gassed homie its Long Island, and how old are uanyway? oh iiiight....lmaooo smh

20. StrongIslandBound

StrongIslandBound Member

FACKKKKKIN EROKS an asswipe..! wait til i see him and do NOTHING...! lol...![/QUOTE] kinda like that time u didnt do anything when u had beef wit sole4 and seen him at that wall a few years back right? No Doubt. LI graff is pathetic