Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

thanks for the help :dick head: who said that

2. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Welcome to Bombing Science.

3. sweet bro

sweet bro Banned

RIBCAGE you should introduce new users to the forum beacause you have a great sense of humor

4. MTK

MTK Senior Member

well i would do that but where im from 505 is a gang and id rather not be shot cuz of a name... sooo yeahhhh i need a new name... id like to do boredom but i would guess thats taken...

5. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

write POPUL8 or POPUL8R cuz your fuckin and impregnating all the bitches in yo hood, making you a populater of the world

6. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Obvious Nah! is obvious.

7. sweet bro

sweet bro Banned

^ I bet this guy is the real nah

8. Alpha-76

Alpha-76 Member

lol I feel ya ... area codes are not a smart idea where I live either. Too territorial. Gangs use the hell out 'em.

9. ribcage

ribcage Banned

out here in winchestertonfieldville theres only one area code, so people already no where im from so theres no use

10. Pizza_Dough

Pizza_Dough Member

Hey im just starting out. Someone i talked to said first thing would be to get some paint and experiment with the tips and get used to using a can. Ima just start by spraying on heavy carboard boxes cause i have acces to alot of them and big area.

Any suggestions on what tips to get?
    What type of paint?

11. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

12. ribcage

ribcage Banned

painters touch paint goes dumb yo! But you gotta bite the valve before you use it

13. Marauder

Marauder New Member

Didn't see a place for introductions here. First time poster, hello people. Surprised my name was available cuz it's always taken lol

14. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

slow your roll man

i wouldnt use paint just yet. You gotta put those training wheels on and start in the books. know where your coming from and when you get ideas goin on then you'll eventually get to use paint. and NEVER do anything to embarass yourself as a toy, if you lurk around this board you'lll see what not to do.

and he was one of them cool ones, he came up to me askin if i had any extra change. i told him id have a look and i only had 4 dollars that i needed real quick, so i said i couldnt do that man. he just said well i only need 2 dollars, i said sorry i need that pretty quick. this guy was on me like a fly. so i just gave him the 2 dollars to shut him up and get him off my back. true story

15. Pizza_Dough

Pizza_Dough Member

I understand where your coming from, but im trying to go out tagging just yet if at all. Most likely id do some peiceing just for fun for myself. And i suck ass at drawing. Along with doing sketching and some markers i also wana get used to how the different cans work and the different caps. Little of everything i guess to try my hand at it. Wats the best way to clean caps if im guna be using a whole set to see how they vary?

Thanks

16. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

1. How do you plan on piecing if you can't draw shit?
    2. There are countless vids on youtube that show reviews on cans and caps
    3. Hold the can upside down and spray until only aerosol comes out.

17. Pizza_Dough

Pizza_Dough Member

1. I can draw but it takes a while to refine something im drawing,and not so much fun.
    2. Looking into that now. Thanks
    3. This i know but is there anything i should do after? I was thinking if i just tossed them in a jar of paint thinner between uses itd keep them clean but probably make a mess?

18. shush4

shush4 Member

question for those of you who bomb, whats the best way to carry cans and whats the most cans you'd carry on one night? is a bookbag too suspicious?

19. ribcage

ribcage Banned

dont put em in paint thinner, it will eat away the plastic. If you think one is clogged, you can flush it out with paint thinner, but if not, than just put em wherever and let em sit

20. sema

sema Senior Member

if u think a cap is clogged toss that shit u can get a pack of 100 for like 7 bucks