Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Lumber Crayons

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by vegimite on toast, Mar 10, 2005.

Share This Page

1. maze.dsk

maze.dsk Senior Member

wtf why the hell would u tagg on the bottom of a swiming pool?

2. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

why the hell wouldu tag in the first place?

3. Stlk

Stlk Member

did u jus ask why would u tag in the first place?
    Ur a fuckin veteran wit 9903 posts, im sure u got that answer by now otherwise u wouldn't be on bombingscience

4. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

Bad, bad, bad assumption. Any one with NO graffiti experience can get 10000 posts.
    And your obviously a little slow and can't figure out the context of that question.

5. Stlk

Stlk Member

well then there needs to be a new fuckin rule, the mods shuldnt let these toys get to 10,000 posts unless they show proof.

And i may be slow, but thats how ur mom liked it last night BITCH.

6. MrCzar

MrCzar Senior Member

Hey dude it's a forum, not the military. I think you're the only stupid ass who thinks your posting rating has anything to do with your actual skill.

7. epod

epod Elite Member

....wtf does a forum have to do with your skill... the number of posts u hav has SHIT to do with your skill... forget wat u said stlk, how bout we say u cant consider them a graffer until they show proof of their skill. think about it, a cop could come on here, and b on here for like 5 or 6 years following every topic,.... that could b any1.. and idiot would think he has mad graff skills, but it turns out hes really setting up on every1 on here.. just thhink man!

8. taste

taste Senior Member

pSYKAOz has one of the best handstyles on here so dont diss if you dont understand the question. I think he meant something like "why not."

9. vegimite on toast

Well seeing as my 'mom' died two years ago, i figure you must be into fucking dead bodies. Whats the matter you fucking loser can't swing a real chick? You fucking twelve year old.

10. Eat Tortillas

Eat Tortillas Member

little late for this but tagging the bottom of a swimming pool is effing sick

11. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

its dumb, i could see doing a throw on the side when its drained cause thats bigger and more notciable than a goddamn scrawl pen mark on the bottom of a pool.

12. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

13. vegimite on toast

It's funny how nobody can keep on topic, from lumber crayons to doing throws on the side of an empty pool. The filling it again.

14. denali

denali Senior Member

personally, i dont like streaks i racked one from some office place or something just to try out and if the surface had any little bumps or w/e it has spaces in the line, just like crayons

i know thats how there spose to be but i dont like them they are really hard to buff tho and yes u dont have to worry bout fuckin up a nib

i might go try it out again on different surfaces just to see if i still dont like it

but thats jsut me.....

15. Walters

Walters Senior Member

all of you keep going off topic stick to what the topic is please

i like lumber crayons if you buy them therer only like 50 cants (you are poor to steal somthing worth 50 cents) just go to the hardware store gets some and taggg stuff on the walk home and see how it is and iff you like them buy like 10 melt them and put them in a jumbo glue stick and you have a paint stick ;)

16. faime

faime Senior Member

their alright (lumber crayons) they suck on glass

markalls?

17. Defiance

Defiance Member

lumber crayons are good but as mentioned hundreds of times already suck on glass and can write underwater why thats useful who knows because you can only hold your breath for so long but lumber crayons are ok

18. meks

meks Senior Member

i got these shitty ass Irwin lumber crayons and all they are , are fucking big stpid crayons not opaque at all

ivebeen looking for the good ones at staples but they didnt have them

19. shie a.k.a. drone

shie a.k.a. drone Senior Member

i hope you all realize that yer 2 years late. :blink:

20. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

u ever think that mabey someone else wants to know about lumber crayons? i did so thi thread helped..........somewhat