Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Piece Battle Thread.

Discussion in 'Toy Battle' started by Fube, May 4, 2010.

Share This Page

1. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

i wasnt starting beef i was just saying dont talk shit if your trash...which you continue to do anyways. and i think i speak for everyone when i say m+s won that battle. i cant even make out a letter in your piece.

2. Fube

Fube Elite Member

i think a lot of you are getting your balls twisted over nothing. this is the internet. beef is bigger on the internet because

A) there is no face (or body for that matter) to speak to, just words.
    B) hard to tell where someone lives, so you can talk shit and have no worries about shit.
    and
    C) if you over beef your name, you just make another account or just troll.

im sick of the bullshit already and if beef and bullshit like this continues ill just close the fuckin thread. check your egos when you log on here, because your all fuckin toy's. being a toy is not just beginning letters but how you handle yourself. be that in a graffiti forum or out on the streets. people can write for 30 years everyday and still be a fuckin toy.

cut the shit, post some battles, and think before you speak.

3. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

I just want a word to write.

4. fromthegrave

fromthegrave Senior Member

5. Fube

Fube Elite Member

probably because no one post up and just use it to talk shit. the weekly battles should have everything covered anyway. there should not be a need to post your own unless its outside of the "handstyle,throwie,piece,krack,beef" threads. your stuck with the word the winner chooses.

sorry but that seems to be the way this needs to run.

looks like other mods are coming in and closing threads, i dont know who but i kinda dont care. ever since the change there has been nothing but cry baby beef. you know the saying one bad apple spoils the bunch? well, thats the case here. you have a few douches causing beef, and its messing up the thread.

this means you guys cant be trusted to even run your own battles. the way this is headed toy battles will just no longer be here, you will need to go to the actual battle forum.

so, if i were you, and i mean all of you, i would make an effort to stop crying so much and just let the thread run smooth like it needs to.

some crit and baby beef is ok, but i dont want to see PAGES AND PAGES of flame wars. i want to see flicks, then votes, then flicks again.

its that simple. if the winner picked a word you dont like, well, then dont enter. wait for the next one.

6. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

alright i guess votings from actual battle are over..new word is "shank bone"

due to friday 28th,
    everything goes..full color, background, char..whatever you want
    race to 10

7. Fube

Fube Elite Member

now, do you see how beef fucks these threads up? shit gets confusing, people posting over other people and all sorts of shit.

this one is the updated one. get to it.

8. lord_plankton

phat, you should rather think about the charc battle you owe me!!

and to break the shit again heres my little entry for the offical battle..done quick(except the attempt to get rid of the black outline i did before) n dirty..so now all the fuckers who are already done but holding shit back can go ahead..[Broken External Image]:http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy329/lord_plankton/DSCF1105.jpg

9. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

There was a battle comin up right? haha

ai10.photobucket.com_albums_a103_DeciMatioN_1d97876e.jpg

10. Fube

Fube Elite Member

no more random hosted battles. post in beef battles, and better be one at a time or ill close that one too. the weekly battles are more then enuff to quench all your toy battle thurst.

11. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

12. lord_plankton

id do a thinner 3d ( and the accents really dont help it) and cut off the arrow n shit for the sake of the piece, you couldve gone bigger...4 outlines a bit much i think..aaand your confusing the thread..still good job.

13. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

def. wanna go bigger , figured why not it was a battle in this thread , and thnx 4 the crits , i got a piece for the shank bone battle will post tommorow sometime

Last edited: May 26, 2010
  14. lord_plankton

nice..hope a few more will join

15. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

16. lord_plankton

looks good as a whole, i like the bone part, shank not so much.. fat black n thin outline backgroundthing has a great effect

BATTLE ENDS TONIGHT

17. pilerskee

pilerskee Senior Member

next battle soon or whaa?

18. lord_plankton

19. pilerskee

pilerskee Senior Member

lets vote and get to the next battle. This battle was suppose to end yesti

20. pilerskee

pilerskee Senior Member

i vote 'i got clout', all nice entries could of done with a few more though, i was late sorri