Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. PREA672

PREA672 Elite Member

dang, your self esteem has dropped to an all time low. get it back up mang

2. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Its what ever tho. I pull ho's just not fuckin them.....True but sad story. hahahah

3. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

I wish I had a mop with me at the time. I love Sakuras but the ink dripping would've looked good. And last longer. Haha.

4. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

It would've given her like skin cancer a year later.
    That'd be some fucked up shit, lol.

5. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

Her odds at living another year aren't that great as is.

She asked me if it was a poison marker. Hahaha.

6. Fury

Fury Elite Member

What the fuck did I just say:
    "I'm NOT talking about biting, I'm talking about what specifically does that style have that other styles do not have, so I can focus on what I like about it and incorporate that into my own kind of thing, therefore not even close to biting."

So tell me, if I'm not copying letters (yet you keep saying I'm asking to directly copy letters, which I've never close to said), how the hell am I biting?
    And style comes out of thin air? You think I'm going to be able to master this style in like a week or just copying Augor? Fuck no; even if I directly bit all of his letters and somehow made the word Vega, I would not be able to do that in one week.

You're acting as if I don't put in work or am too lazy...
    First of all, I do put in work; I didn't get to where I am now without working. If I didn't, obviously I wouldn't be doing graffiti and wasting over a year and a half of my time doing it.

Yes, you develop style over time, but there is certain stuff I'd like to work on more than others, such as skinny lines and wide curves. I don't want a style JUST LIKE AUGOR's, I just want a style that has what I mentioned, and the picture was a reference as to what I meant.

Read Duke's post, then I'm done with this shit or battle.

7. DukeOne

DukeOne Moderator

Kumbaya my lord Kumbaya

anyways, is anyone still working on their sketch for the round robin? mine is looking like shit, using decos for it and its just not working at alllll, so no idea what to do atm

8. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Okay. You all have good points.

Fury what you have to understand Bro. It wont happen over night. You get out of graffas much as you put in. You can get idea from others pplz styles but direct bitting is a no no. (Etters etc) If you want to rock a Organic skinny bar then your going to have to understand how to keep your letter structure, and to do that you need to make simples using big and skinny bars. all that other random stuff will come later with time.

Yo Duke I finished my...I just stuck with a simp man. IM really not tryin anything hard or stylish. Cause Im actually tryin to build up my shit. But yo let me have a peak at it, I could give ya some feed back

9. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

hey props to duke and viruz for becoming mods... does this have anything to do with zen not posting in here all day anymore? haha

and rewt, fuck i hope u had didnt touch that bitch! funny ass pic though

10. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

dude read sos virus last post,

and from me again, how can you ask how would you go about incorporating stuff uh practice. why do i get the strange feeling your like 50 percent of the people on here who never paint, if you ere that serious about graff no offence you would'nt ask such trivial questions, lets see some of your current work to see what your working with, in answer to your question again ALOT or people use that stuff in there letters, its your call as an artist how to go about that not ours. Yes personalyy i do think you can master a style thats not yours in a week whick brings me back to my last point. Just forget you even saw it, and make bubbles and thin lines in your new stuff

11. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Rewt, where's the uncensored picture dude!

12. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

Haha I haven't even started on my RR sketch... Time to get moving I guess

13. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

I half started. I have an idea for it but not a final product. I suck at L's

14. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

I'm done with my joint.
    I'm kinda pissed, cause i picked a piece, but I'm garbo' at them.
    I should do a throw up, or a hand if I make it to the next round, I'm slightly more comfortable with those.

15. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Man that kid:rolleyes:

Were just doing our jobs.

He's just being an idiot. AS soon as he got back he sent me a message which lead to him getting banned again.

16. PREA672

PREA672 Elite Member

Haha I am glad Zen is gone.

17. "awesome"ONE

thank the lord zen is gone, that kid would not stop running his mouth what a toy. zen if your reading this im glad your gone

18. "awesome"ONE

i read it dukes right, i dont battle kids who dont even paint your not even i writer bump everyone who paints

19. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

Auto-Response From Zennegen

"***** I could care less what you think."

20. "awesome"ONE

yeah i know, hes like msk sucks im better:rolleyes: