Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

2. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I'm digging the cracks on the first picture, but that 3D is all over the place dude. I will continue to get on you about that hahaha
    The throw's nice though and I seriously LOL'd at what you put next to it.

3. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

alriht how about this. open that shit up and paint and draw the 3d how it should be cause im tired of gettin headaches

4. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

In Squints defence he gets mad up. But does have a point about the freight thing

But in Zewl's defence shit has died up over here freight wise......Kids are only worried about capping the opposite crew now more than other ppl

5. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

ill learn u how to 3d zewler lol .... some people just have trouble grasping the shit... and ur one of those people :p

but yea, freights in ohio are deaddddddd.... i should be helping to change that tomorrow night, ill post flicks if i do... maybe update the ohio thread while im at it..... but for now... beast ice mawfuckas!!!!

6. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

7. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2708_4495438002_9e2264234c_z.jpg
    afarm3.static.flickr.com_2674_4444722980_4c1f872623_z.jpg
    afarm5.static.flickr.com_4111_5087604566_8ce46b8977_z.jpg
    afarm5.static.flickr.com_4021_4541567641_e5897217c8_z.jpg
    afarm4.static.flickr.com_3335_4639185683_d391a0bf18_z.jpg
    afarm5.static.flickr.com_4045_4643358635_0966c4c75d_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2010
  8. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

9. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

squint, i think your too cramped and worry too much about reputation, his shit isnt that bad ive seen way worse even on passengers. the only one you should give shit is yourself because you werent out that night painting the freight...i agree on the toy ego boost though..but all the talk about wisdom, research and rules sounds cocky.
    stay off whatever becasue there are better dudes out there you have more "rights" to paint it...and if you paint it theyll paint it over and will always remember you as the toy dude and youll be the douch in the scene and no one will like you because you broke the rules touched the sanctury blablabla thats how you sound to me...

10. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

those bullet holes in the white bomb look pretty real
    nice dude. keep it up

11. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

this.... there will ALWAYS be wack ass toy shit on trains man, wherever graffiti is, theres toy shit all over... every city in OH has a ton of layups... so theres bound to be toys hitting most of em, thats why theres 'rules' of what to paint over and what u should just flick and let it be... i dont think that tanker looked bad, if another better writer wants to go over it, so be it...
    but like we were saying the freight scene here isnt poppin off like that lol its dead... some people get bored with being under bridges all the time, and im sure if there was a local layup that u could get to, ud do it to mayn....

reminds me of cap... hes a fuckin toy that cant piece and hes now a 'graffiti legend'.... and jase, he can piece, but when he does he tries to hit up a 2 letter throw on every car in the spot, and thats why hes so well known

long story short, theres always gonna be worse shit on trains, so if u find an empty one, hit it... instead of just leaving it alone hoping someone better will one day

12. mista_dza

mista_dza Senior Member

13. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

If I really wanted to paint freights I have my spots I can go to.
    The main argument here has gone way off topic, I gave crits that people dident like then I backed up my opinion.

Im gonna just end it with this

I personally think toys shouldn't be painting freights because its just going to be adding to garbage thats already rolling throughout the world.
    If you say theres already bad shit on trains then your just adding to that. If your gonna go to paint trains atleast try to cover something worse up,
    If you cant do proper 3-D or have trouble grasping the basics then practice, you gotta learn to crawl befor you walk.
    Chill layups can give you time to paint some quality work atleast do your whole name, Especally if you only have 4 letters, How lazy can you get?
    I could care less of my reputation on the internet, I cant change the way anyone does things thats there life, All im doing here is give my thoughts.
    Im not trying to sound like I have a huge ego or am a king or trying to be cockey but some of you people still have alot to learn and so do I, Thats why where toys,
    thats why where all here, You can choose to ignore what I say or even take it like im trying to insult you out of jelousy, I understand that.
    All Im trying to do is point out the flaws & imperfections in peoples work as I see it, People on here are to nice, you need to be really critical and have your flaws pointed out so you can fix them. It might sound harse and mean but thats the way I am, People who attend art school know when you have to go for crits there really harsh and mean, but you begin to see what you did wrong and you progress from it, You dont have to listen and follow every crit but theres usually a grain of truth to everything. Why would I just randomly hate on somones shit in here for no reason that I dont even know?
    After all I'm just some radnom strangr halfway across the world sitting infront of a computer, who knows nothing about graffiti.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2010
  14. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

I'm majoring in graphic design and when teachers don't like my designs and start critting them and tell me to change them, if I'm absolutely positive and convinced within my instincts that what I'm doing is good, then I argue with them until they see it from my perspective and -in a way- force them to like it. Of course, I listen to what they have to say and nod to them and tell them they're right, but eventually they just accept my ideas and allow me to proceed with the works. Somehow, I'm in my 3rd year now and I've always gotten my way while my colleagues just do what they're told :p

btw, who's SOZ ?

15. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

he meant SoS i think... cuz he said squint gets mad up.... and fuck u for going to college phat2 lmao... i keed i keed

its all good squinto, i like ur style and i like zewls too, for different reasons of course, but u say that all ur doing is critting flaws in peoples work, when actually u were basically TELLING zewl and all other toys not to write on freights, i just disagree... we'll leave it at that and lets get some gawdamn flicks posted in here! i just got back from painting freights lol and im a toy, but my cam has no flash and the shit didnt come out.... but the highway is less than a mile from my yard, so flicks of that tomorrow ;)

16. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

17. EST2007

EST2007 Elite Member

18. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

for once one thing i agree with sqyuint on, work on a style......well put i hate seeing trains with bad stuff on em

19. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

This looks pretty fresh to me... The cuts need work

20. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member