Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Real Liquor Topic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kayone707, Jul 24, 2005.

Share This Page

1. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Yea, they will really try to promote the thujone part of absinthe since that is what caused all the fuss in the first place, people believin that it would make them hallucinate. From everything I've read and what I've tried when it comes to abs it does nothing, cept make you quite pissed easily so it's done the job perfectly..haha.

2. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

yeah that looks tastey. I wish we had 40 oz in Aus. Or any cheap booze besides goon that has high alcohol content. Alcohol here is so expensive.

aa153.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_6_l_ec05edde9aeeb8483c72acae1d35c310.png

3. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Hahaha...one of my locals would sell goon bags cheap. But I hate wine so I never drunk much of it. 40's would be cool. But I do agree booze ain't cheap in Australia. Not even beer that is made in our own country.

Apparently some ppl bashed some goth kids with goon bags back in 07..lol http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/articles/2007/11/14/1194766745476.html

You can get NT Draft which is a 2litre bottle..Massive.
    awww.abc.net.au_reslib_200805_r250230_1027513.jpg

And we do have the 750 mL bottles of beer...But I always find myself buying cartons of 6packs over the 750ml.

4. NiL

NiL Elite Member

$32 for that NT Draught haha. My grandad just bought it. They said only tourist buy that shit, no one locally would and I wouldn't either for 4.8% of alcohol or whatever it is.
    But as for beer XXXX Summer all day every day.

And on another note, I don't see how yous can drink goon it is so fucking wrong ha.

5. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

http://blogs.brisbanetimes.com.au/allmenareliars/archives/2009/01/_breasts_men_lo.html?from=top5
    I wish that all news was as important as Australian news.

6. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Fuck $32 what joke!
    4.8% meh, not worth it imo. Never knew it's price or how much alcohol % was in it either.

XXXX Summer ain't a bad drop..And for low carb it still has flavours unlike that carlton low carb crap.

I'd rather be sober than drink goon..yeuck!

7. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Yah man it aint worth it, haha and you'd have to drink the shit quick cause warm beer is just fucking awful.
    Summer is bomb, the bottle looks good it taste good. And it's way better that that corona shit. Everyone talked that crap up so I bought one for $7 and I wasted my money, it's shit.

8. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Heh, never drink beer warm..that shit is nasty then! hahahaha. I don't understand the hype behind corona shit, i drink it and think so what, it ain't godly and it ain't that nice lime or lemon or 'straight'. Only kinda draw back about XXXX Summer is 4.2% then again it's easy as hell to down. Around $37 for a carton not that bad, . riiight now on sale atleast here so i bought a carton. do you have bws?

9. PulseWithLife

xxxx is shit. If ya gonna get a cube get some carlton colds or some thin. Also if ya gonna buy piss like xxxx in a carton then get hammer and tongs its 25 dollars a carton its shit but if ya like xxxx.................. That Bashing cunts with a goon sack had me laughin.

10. Tony

Tony Elite Member

you have to admit its a good idea... liquor that turns into a pillow when you're done!

11. PulseWithLife

Fuckin oath. and wine always tastes good when ya smoking cones. Found this track about drinkin goon had me laughin

12. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Maybe I should rethink my dislike of goon then...hmm...naww! haha

That video..hahaha

13. Tony

Tony Elite Member

you can do as you please.

im going to start a brewery that sells its product in BeerPillows.

14. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

15. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

relating to the absinthe posts up there.

tanned this fucker on saturday.

pint of tennents .. swallied the top third off and battered a quarter bottle of sinthe we got in berlin into it. lovely stuff :D

Attached Files:

16. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

happy burns' day Chenzo.

drinking this tonight
    awww.whiskyboys.com_wp_content_uploads_2009_08_bowmore_12yearold_whisky.jpg

17. twisties

twisties Elite Member

azedomax.com_blog_wp_content_uploads_2008_06_beer_belly_drinker.jpg
    There ya go!

Chenzo, that looks interesting.

18. Tony

Tony Elite Member

19. NiL

NiL Elite Member

I can't drink Peroni! Each to their own though I know a few who can drink it.
    But sometimes I get over beer, I buy me some girly vodka drinks and drink it like water.

20. PulseWithLife