Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hiding Your Stuff

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Sprae, Mar 13, 2006.

Share This Page

1. TURF

TURF Member

haha that would work..but i think my parents would know sumthin is up if i had a book in my room lol

2. bets one

bets one New Member

keep em under ur bed or hidden in ya closset or summin
    were eva ur mum woudnt look

3. freka

freka Senior Member

4. shalf

shalf Senior Member

right its mad simple were to hide your shit, when I first started I conveniantly had a fuck off huge didgareedoo (sp) that my Aunty brought back from ausy so I hid my markers in there ( I didn't paint at the time) Now that I've moved on I put my markers, caps and otehr items of a questionable nature in a little box my phone came in and all my paint in the box that my turntables came in
    Pics when I can be arsed...

5. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

i put my paint at the end of my bed. most the colors are already in a bag with the caps in the bag too an my mom jus says i better not be usin the paint an as for my markers i have em in plain sight ink an all that. my parents dont kno much about graffiti except the spray paint part so the markers are safe an they dont get any questions.

6. DeTR

DeTR Member

You guys got any suggestions for a kid like me whos got no written friends, no one understands graff into any depth, and parents are off the wall strict (like doodle in your book but dont write on any thing cause we wont bail you outta jail not to mention people will find out and it'll tarnish your AND our image as a good kid and good parents). Haha.

7. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

just put everything in your butt.

as for me, i've got shit laying all over my apartment. graff shit, booze, drinks left out, tobacco. its pretty much awesome.

8. Olick

Olick Elite Member

i have a garage. :D

9. HaLo_07

HaLo_07 Senior Member

The Hollow book...Wow, finally I see some one using this. lLolL

You should try to search up how to use/Make A Hollow Can.
    It would be good for caps for sure, I would say inks but it probly would stain the out side of the can, giving away it's secret.

10. HaLo_07

HaLo_07 Senior Member

I'll give you this much of a heads up.

I was in YOUR exact spot pretty much when I got busted.

But if anything, I kept up regradless.
    first of all, just keep goin with it. Keep skecthin, and keep plenty of knowledge of whats up in the graff culture, Don't slip up cause when I didn't have any body that I knew that wrote graff...I said Fuck It and just went out, tagged up madd stuff then I got the real graff heads to come out.

Like, since you don't got any one to swap info with over where you stay at, just kick back and soak up madd knowledge, ask questions to shiit, and out of all things...Don't slip up by...

#1-Leavin shiit around in the open (I.E.-Cans, Drops of paint, Ink, Special Markers [EX.-OTR's, Molotow Markers])
    #2-Always stick close to skecthin when your first starting out, cause the more practice you get, the more appealing it is to people, and your self when you get more into graff. (Trust Me...I Been There)

But if anything thats all I'mma write for now.
    If you want MORE info or got any questions P.M Me (Private Message)

11. DeTR

DeTR Member

you from florida? I see in your title thing you from FL 407. Florida area code 407 maybe? haha.

12. rave316

rave316 Senior Member

i don't have to wory about hiding my paint from my parents my parents cause i don't live with them and my land lady already knows i write and all she says is just don't let my ass get caught

13. DeTR

DeTR Member

anyone ever got the 411EM molotow marker? I ordered it and i dont know if its good. any suggestions?

14. stretched

stretched Member

i got an old house so theres rafters in the basement and theres this dope spot in the corner where i can put like a bag of caps, and like 30 40 cans (never really counted).
    my brother had a good idea though, he sells drugs and he got a shit load of nug pinched by our dad so he flipped his bed cut a whole in the bottom by his feet, cut the springs and put cardboard paneling. he can fit a pound or so in there, pretty fucking sick

15. Cadaver

Cadaver Senior Member

i have it in a little box under my bed^^

16. stretched

stretched Member

like in the bed or just under the bed

17. Cadaver

Cadaver Senior Member

just under...
    i dont really care if my parents find them...

18. smell510

smell510 New Member

ok so your in Jr.High right well if you have lockers (this wont work if the do random locker checks) you can hid paint or markers word from the wise <b>don't put your black book in your locker</b> some one finds it falls out teacher sees it they will report it to the cops, and look for your tags. to hide my black book from my mom i keep it with me at all time its small and i can tuck it in my pants i know that sound stupid but every were i go i practice.

19. GraffitiSavedMyLife

GraffitiSavedMyLife Member

step 1. go to walmart and put a shit load of money on an american express card
    step 2. use the american exxpress card as a credit card and order stuff off of BS.
    step 3. order it to the empty house across the street
    step 4. go destroy shit

20. Den1

Den1 Member

haha i never thought of that but im about to start doing it since the house next to me is abandoned