Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Trading

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by CHILLEN905, Sep 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

yo addiction, ill probably hit you up on some camera ish and that rusto can. let me see what i have to trade

2. my.favorite.addiction

my.favorite.addiction Banned

hahah smash was all sick,and mario kart still like 30 bucks some places,ridiculous.
    Im lookin for Zelda- Wind Waker, Tales of Symphonia, Skies of Arcadia,Paper Mario,Time Splitters 2 or 3,Fire Emblem,Gladius,Final Fantasy - Crystal Chronicles, Resident Evils, Metal Gear SOlid - Twin Snakes, Go Go Hypergrind, Battalion Wars,Killer 7, Beyond Good and Evil, Metroid Prime, Pikmin 1 or 2, Eternal Darkness, or Cuibivore. I know most of them are a bit obscure but thats most of what Im looking for. . .

I also am not trippin on the size if your down for a reasonable trade.

Weedeater - someones interested in one of the Lomos but thats about it,so if theres a particular cam I can hold onto it for you. The Nikon is heavily used,and Id prefer cash or cash + trade,but Ive produced hundreds of flics with it an its a real solid 35mm. Im down to throw in the extra chit if you want. An dont hesitate to offer anything i havent mentioned.

Im into music,music production,comics,anime,videogames,hacking steez,maybe a nice pipe (Im pretty picky though)

Last edited: May 8, 2011
  3. ribcage

ribcage Banned

yo yo i got you on both the metroid games, and wind waker. Hit me up in a pm and we'll work something out

4. MASE P_2s

MASE P_2s Senior Member

Yo I got 24 can mtncolors gold spectrum set for sale 174$ or trades (best offer) also got 12 mtn hardcore cans

5. tdotbombs

tdotbombs New Member

if anyone lives in toronto ill trade my brandnew jordan tr'97 size 13 but fits like 12's im size 12:

trades
    tons of paint or offer anything graffiti or non graffit

6. BEDAROC

BEDAROC Senior Member

Anyone around stockton ca? If so get at me i got about 300+ mtn hardcores for $5 a can...

7. MASE P_2s

MASE P_2s Senior Member

holy s**t howd you get all those?

8. BEDAROC

BEDAROC Senior Member

I run a graff shop out of my garage so i have wholesale with mtn colors north america...jus thought id offer up to some of the local homies on here who might be in the area...

9. baykid

baykid Member

got 2 new mini wides for trade and one brand new ultra wide.

looking for anything but decos and shit i can rack

10. Nemo2

Nemo2 Member

UK WRITERS
    I NEED caps! As many as possible, ill trade a small bag of caps (30+) for 5 brand new paint pens/markers. Baby Blue, Bright Pink, Dark Blue, White and Silver. HIT ME UP!!

11. OverOne

OverOne Member

I need some caps myself. Preferably looking for the thinnest caps there are and that will work on Ironlak and Montana Gold.

12. baykid

baykid Member

looking for mini wides and ultra wides, new or used. i got cash and alot of stuff to trade

13. BEREDA

BEREDA Senior Member

ibve got dykem 80z bottles of steel stain in blue and read and a very powerfull ink named insta dry by diagraph gpa its a quart

14. Jenkins.

Jenkins. Elite Member

Looking for mini wides and ultra wides, and Garvey. Got Vinyls, canvases, sharpie paint pens, nikon zoom lens, and some other shit. Get at me. I'm on the west coast of Canada.

15. ViniVidiVici

ViniVidiVici Senior Member

I've got a shit ton of stuff to trade/sell, looking to get rid of all of it, can't pursue graff anymore really.

Paint:
    6 cans of MTN Hardcore - Signal Orange, Pink Passion, Sky Blue (I think that's the name), Light Red, Bone White, and Black (The white and black are coming to the end, but the others have barely been used if at all)
    7 cans of Monatana Gold - 4 yellows, an orange, and 2 dark reds (One of the reds and one of the yellows are about half gone)
    2 cans of Ironlak - Guava and Vans Kryptonite (both full)
    21 cans of others - 3 black rustoleum (full) 3 blue rustoleum (2 full, one half full) 3 brownish red rustoleums (full) 2 light blue rustoleums (full) 1 yellow rustoleum (full) a dark grey rustoleum (full) a can of plutonium G in gold (full) and then 6 cans of rustoleum/krylon that are about 1/4th full each.

Markers:
    .6 mini OTR silver paint marker
    .6 mini OTR black paint marker
    .6 regular OTR silver paint marker
    silver Krylon K-71
    .5 inch OTR ink marker

caps:
    8 silver fats
    14 skinnies
    5 callig caps
    2 ironlak caps
    2 grey dot caps
    7 female caps

24 pack of prisma markers (plus a few extras prismas)
    OTR blackbook drawing pens (8 of them, .05, .1, .2, .3, .4, .5, .6, .7, .9)
    tons of sharpies, and 3 sharpie paint markers
    Lot of Zigns markers (pretty shitty as they aren't even close to permanent, but nice for practicing your tag without wasting good ink)
    some zigs
    Prisma color color pencils 36 pack
    repirator
    headlight/cavelight
    a couple graff books

Willing to get rid of all of this as a package deal for $160 OBO

If I'm gonna piece it out it'll be a bit more, trades welcome (but I'm not looking for graff supplies)

Last edited: May 28, 2011
  16. BEDAROC

BEDAROC Senior Member

Ok ladies i have a $7000 8 color 1 station screen printing press up for sale or one hell of a good trade..weighs around 800 lbs so local pick up preffered.lmao...im selling it for $1800...

17. baykid

baykid Member

got 2 used mini wides, 2 brand new mini wides with extra nibs, 1 used ultra wide and one brand new ultra wide, looking to trade for anything cool.

18. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

yo, u send out my package yet? if not add a used mini wide with the etchbath

19. OZON

OZON Senior Member

im interested in the otr black book and markers anything in particular that you would want to trade for it like a giant slushie cup thats refillable model tank maybe a xbox 360 game?? PM me back

20. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

2 1967-8 cinefilm cameras and brownie 8series projector........cant remember who makes them,think its kodak, gta grab em form my grandparents