Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Forum Round Robin Tourney.

Discussion in 'Toy Battle' started by Fube, Feb 13, 2010.

Share This Page

1. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Hah, well to be real, you would beat me but I wouldn't get upset about it. Thats just motivation. You and dank constantly bust my balls for being super toy back a couple months but I could care less, I've gotten much better from then. Thats what its all about man, dedication and progression.

2. extinct

extinct Senior Member

(if its not your exact name y'all know who you are...)
    Phat 2 vs Rib Cage- Lemon
    Zookyook vs W_G_O_N_E- Crumbs
    Pickton's Pigpen vs Dankbudz- Loaf
    krusty1 vs mn nice- Drug
    canteen green vs aaesoo- Saint
    Erekone vs Azteca- Shop
    synone vs lostyoursense- Host
    hipsterpunks vs seywhat- Pita
    NouveauP vs Colors- Sail
    killroywashere vs get snuffed- Tartan
    kwu vs always crushin- Hour
    prea672 vs planetvegeta- Faint
    Bait vs Zemune- Sheet
    Swovr vs Physh- Rhino
    logesoner vs sadgeh- cave
    Extinct vs vs skatejunt- tape

words from word generator y'all
    rules:
    -piece
    -Black and white, or coloured (both partners must have the same rules)
    -one person PM both partners images to manager...

.... Phat can you manage the photos cause you can allow the threads straight away?
    Deadline=next friday
    GOOD LUCKS MALES AND FEMALES

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  3. always crushin

always crushin Moderator

swovr is on there in 2 battles extinct

4. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

5. extinct

extinct Senior Member

* edited ^^^^^^^^^^

6. cred1384

cred1384 Senior Member

7. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

didnt we already have a crumbs battle too? somethin like that .... oh well good luck W_G i say colors and no rules do what u want, glad im goin up against u, erbody else on that list can suck my fat cock lulz... but know that im not gonna bust my ass on this lol so dont make me look like anymore of an asshole than i do for myself

8. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

its all good man , colors will work for me , and i think there are some serious players in this one , more than any other tfrrt i can remember.

9. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

bumping extinct's list with this:
    you will be battling for a final purse of 1000 credits
    that means either a FREE Molotow Premium 400ml can, 2 free markers, 200 free caps, or 10 caps sampler packs (each pack contains one of every cap type) OR 1000 credits closer to the free shipping!

I know sear must regret he didn't join. hehe..

but anyway. deadline for ALL sketches is next friday like extinct mentioned.
    you guys don't need to send me your rules, you have to go into each other's pm and talk it out. don't wait for your partner to pm you, take the initiative yourself to ensure a smooth battle.
    by friday, I'm supposed to have in my inbox exactly 15 (excluding ribcage's) messages with the titles like so: "person vs person: word".
    in your message you're supposed to include your partner's and your entry, each with its owner's name under it.
    your partner didn't send you his entry? you wait until friday and send your entry by itself ON FRIDAY (preferably at the end of the day)

the thread will be locked until friday
    contact me if you got any questions
    all chat goes in the toy chat thread, or the battle chat thread

best of luck to all, and may the best man win
    (Pickton's Pigpen :p)

10. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

this is a reminder for the toy forum round robin tourney. the deadline for sending your sketches is tonight. very few have already sent in their sketches, with the majority still behind.
    remember that if your opponent didnt send you his sketch, you can send yours in by itself in order to advance to the next round and your opponent will automatically be disqualified
    the 1000 credits prize awaits.

people in danger of disqualification:

picktons pigpen, dankbudz, krusty1, mn nice, canteen green, aeesoo, synone, lostyoursense, seywhat, nouveaup, colors, killroywashere, get snuffed, kwu, always crushin, prea672, planetvegeta, bait, zemune, swovr, physh, logesoner, sadgeh, extinct, skatejunt

send me a pm asap if you still wish to

11. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

im workin til late yo, imma be done tonight but its def gon be after midnight. i thought the deadline was ON not BY friday. i'll let me partner know the deal now and if this aint cool no worries. n im just sayin here but yall should put a fuckin date next to the day of the deadline, cuz next friday could be any next friday ya dig

peace

12. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

god damn thats a lot of people that didnt finish yet i counted 25 out of 32?? GOD damn ***** thats not even half and its due tomorrow! ....maybe we should make friday night the deadline and poll em all at midnight or sometime saturday, i dont want this whole tourney to be a flop!

and yo if u KNOW ur not gonna finish u should pm ur partner and respectfully bow out of the tourney so ur partner can at least send their own in to advance...

this is real shitty i knew people would have trouble gettin motivated with a piece as the first battle... next time we should start with handy then throwy then simp piece character etc...

13. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

lol, all you need to do is look at the date of my post and you'll figure out what "next friday" we're talking about dude...
    but anyway, it's my bad, you guys still have until tomorrow night, it's not due tonight. I made a mistake in the announcement, but whatever... I received about 7 sketches today, still got a lot to go, hope the number rises.

good idea with the handstyle, throw, piece thing zookyook, will keep it in mind for the next RR

14. Leopold Stotch

Leopold Stotch Member

how can I get in on the next one?

15. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

16. PlanetVegeta

PlanetVegeta Senior Member

sounds like i better start sketching my word... ahahahaha!

17. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

why my name not pink???? :(

18. extinct

extinct Senior Member

picktons pigpen is done i know that... i think he is waiting on his partner

19. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

i already PMed it to PHAT
    like 3 hours ago

20. swovr

swovr Member