Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Piece Battle Thread.

Discussion in 'Toy Battle' started by Fube, May 4, 2010.

Share This Page

1. m+s

m+s Senior Member

well thank you for the feedback. you clearly dont undrstand what i am saying to you. tickz and i are internet friends who push each other to make better shit. loose the fuckin attutude zooky, you seem to think that giving constructive crits = shit talking. your fuckin wrong guy. giving crits is what freinds do. i have never been beat on this site, because yall are a couple hundred miles away, and i like my shit better than all yours anyhow, so stop taking this shit so damn serious. im sorry if i hurt your but when i told you to retire the words beef and hate. for real though, their is no beef or hate in this shit, just valid oppinions. next time dont hold back the crits till your butt hurts, just let them flow from the start, i apprecite them.

2. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

the reason i used the words hate and beef before is u were being a HATER and u wouldnt accept the loss...and when i said it looked like dude was trying to imitate tickz i was bein serious and u said
    thats what i call bein a haaaaterrrrr!
    trust me i dont take this site too serious, i think me and u are still cool or w/e but when i said beef and hate before it was dumb for u to attack me just for using those words when they were totally relevant.
    u just cant accept the fact that u lost, even right now ur saying 'i have never been beat on this site'? come on man, u gotta accept the fact that if u go into a BATTLE then its the voters that decide who wins and loses...
    i lost a battle to bets where i thought i was the clear winner but did u see what i just said? i LOST a battle, just like u lost these battles with tickz... the sooner u accept it the sooner u can move on.... and fyi my crits in the above post are still crits, i was simply giving u as much respect as u gave me... which is zero... cuz i think YOUR the "butthurt" one over losing to tickz so much

Last edited: May 17, 2010
  3. m+s

m+s Senior Member

stop acting like a child. your oppinion is not the ultimate truth. im beat when i say im beat, not when a couple internet randos tell me im beat. im done arguing semantics with you. instead, i will now proceed to own you at your own word. consume right?

4. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

nah boomslang, it's all good homie, u fit right in with the level of this battle dude... it's tickz that's the odd number here
    but m+s has too much pride, and too little logic it seems =\
    if it was up to me, I'd replace tickz's entry with 4ENOD's... then we can have a fair game

5. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

btw I posted this on the other forum, but imma ask here too in case there's more people who could c it here:

is anyone down for a full color robotic character battle ? sketch of course, not painted on wall

6. pleasedontstayr

pleasedontstayr Senior Member

M+s im not beefin right now but i think you need to accept shit man,
    like i said no beef, and if you rage and insult me ill ignore it im just hoping youll take this advice.
    i like your sketches, your good bro, but ticks has beaten you 3 times. accept the fact he is more advanced than us all, and stop the beef. you think he sucks? keep it to pms or yourself man. your ruining the thread and your reputation.

just callin it as i see it.

7. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

this is the ego trip im talkin about... ur just as much of an internet 'rando' as the rest of us... and sorry but when u enter a battle its up to the voters to say who won... why would anyone want to battle u when u never learn ur lesson???

like me... i already beat u in the meka battle, and i can beat u AGAIN if u really want but i think ur just letting ur ego get a hold of u and im not gonna bother with u... everyone knows whats happening here, ur bein a dick because u lost, again... get over it and stop battling on BS if ur never gonna accept the outcome... and please u couldnt own me if u spend a year with that style lol

8. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

haha! HAAAAAHAHAAA!!! it was a 4 way battle if i remember correctly... u wanna just post our entries for that again and see how people vote? lol cuz seriously ur ego is just leading u to new battles every time u battle because everytime u battle u lose and wont accept it... u follow??? if ur so confident that u WON that battle just post ur pic up.. cuz im not gonna waste my time drawing a piece when every time u lose u talk enough shit to get into another battle... heres mine...
    afarm5.static.flickr.com_4039_4267085036_5669672f48.png

9. m+s

m+s Senior Member

for me, battling online has nothing to do with reputation or winning or ego or pride, its all for the constructive criticism that i give and recieve when im bored and dont want to go interact with real people in real life. i have been being a dick to tickz because i think he has mad talent but is copping out of flexing that talent fully because its easier for him to hide his shit behind "wildstyle" crapola, and i want him to realize the pottential that i see in him. but i already said that, and im getting tired of repeating myself. you people are so caught up in your insecure negative feeling that you cant tell the difference between beefing and helping. i welcome all feedback on my work, thats why i post it here. if the only way i am ever gonna get constructive criticisms here is by pissing people like you off then so be it. we both know i beat you the first time zooky and i am willing to beat you again at your own word

10. m+s

m+s Senior Member

and gimme a second ima do up a new one for ya. its not gonna take much bro, you kinda suck

11. Artz1

Artz1 New Member

i like trickz stuff, but it just looks exactly like daim. but he's still got some mad skill, just this particular piece looks EXACTLY like a daim piece i've seen before. Let's do a battle with some color, and none of that lined paper shit

12. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

yea but u dont have an ego right? and a SECOND????????? its been 4 hours man! hahah... lemme guess what itll look like... the EXACT same shit u did for this battle!!!!.....and the last one, and the last one... etc

13. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

This last battle sucked. All of it. You all suck. I'm sorry. If you want specific crits, PM me. But really. Tickz had bad letter structure and some strange looking extensions, M+S's shit is just ugly, has little to no flow, stupid extensions, and bars where there don't need to be any.

14. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

i wouldnt go as far as that haha... i think tickz would own anyone that posted here in a piece battle... its kinda tiring hearing all these rules of graffiti over and over when the guy clearly could do a simp if he wanted but his shits just advanced... and his letters have structure its just wilder and more stretched out than us toys can do

only thing that made this battle suck was ms not accepting a loss once again

15. 4ENOD

4ENOD Senior Member

Last edited: May 17, 2010
  16. m+s

m+s Senior Member

very good, you noticed the pattern

hmm yes, definaately a fault to have over the minimum amount af bars present. man up then peanut galleries

[Broken External Image]:http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2207/dscn1762x.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3162/dscn1760lp.jpg

i dont need a poll to know that i just beat you again zooky. you remind me of a mixture between nicholas cage and this fuckin kid stuart. not a compliment

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  17. BoomSlang

BoomSlang Senior Member

Please do a LOL at the end of that post m+s.
    your ego seems to have effected the frontal lobe of your brain where the reasoning happens.
    cause dude.. i know i suck but wtf is that.
    you have some form of a seizure while sketching that U ?
    and just a bit of a crit ...placing a N and a Y fairly close together and linking them does not make them a M.

18. m+s

m+s Senior Member

step off my dick sonny

19. BoomSlang

BoomSlang Senior Member

you always say you want honest crits m+s .
    i give ya crits and get told to get off your dick.
    i told ya the letters that are screwed up , the others are straight enough. i personaly dont think that constitutes decent graffiti but thats only an opinion.
    to me graff is more of whole picture kinda thing.
    not giving the kid on the short bus a box of crayons and seeing what he can scribble on paper while inserting them up his nose.

20. m+s

m+s Senior Member

your a condescending lil faggot arent you