Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Piece Battle Thread.

Discussion in 'Toy Battle' started by Fube, May 4, 2010.

Share This Page

1. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

Phat just post someshit who cares who wins... It's just good to see where everbody is at and what they can do to improve... I have been picking some pretty short battle words for a reason.. they are easier to do and more people will attempt them... peace

2. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

you go for it plankton!
    lol man I know that it's not really important who wins and shit, but you're like a 17 year old hanging out in the kindergarden playground hogging all the candy and making fun of the rest of us who don't have any... u know, metaphorical candy
    why dont you hang out, see where everybody is at and give us crits and shit without slapping all those fresh pieces in our faces going "na na na you can't beat me"
    lol I'm just loling

IT'S NOT COOL MOTHERFUCKA!

...and gimme those motherfuckin gummy bears

3. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

challenge accepted! okay phat, ill puke something out in a minute..i fkn want some candy!

4. lord_plankton

5. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

Word looks pretty fresh... I've been writing for 3 yrs phat I'm still in grade school lol

6. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

What's the next word.

7. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

8. lord_plankton

??? poll first?? ahh i dont care anyways...

9. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

10. ian

ian Elite Member

shiiiiat i was just about to whip somethin up

11. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

Mone gmv, herste close behind...that silver and yellow combo just killed it though..

12. ian

ian Elite Member

i ended up doin a little somethin anyway, no fills or anything, mostly for practice/crits. my phones bein shitty right now so ill post it up as soon as i can

13. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

mone gmv , might as well fire out the next word brutha , kinda sux that no one votes and hardly anyone enters but oh well , i need somthing to work on , i did a drose piece i will post it up later today

14. lord_plankton

yeah mone get mine too, ian two posts talkin shit no one wants to hear..you couldve used the time to give your vote instead...

15. ian

ian Elite Member

xD sorry dude, i like blinks best actually, so he's GMV. other ones look good tho. here's my shitty attempt, tried some new stuff with this one, i know it's super sloppy, i was just workin on letters. crits are much appreciated

[Broken External Image]:http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4791/imag0228b.jpg

16. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

New word= NOSE
    Due date=17th

17. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

I vote Herste on that last battle BTW

18. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

Shitty flick quality
    ai937.photobucket.com_albums_ad220_Albinoethiopian07_Graffiti_0110110103_1.jpg

19. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

fuck mone... i was thinking of joining the battle, but than you post that.... now whats the point, thats straight fucking fire

20. extinct

extinct Senior Member

to lazy to add force field... these battles are suppose to be friendly and help us get better but you cats are all backin away... duke could come back an kill us with some insane calligraphy shit but i'd still post.... graff aint for the weak hearted... and so i decided to actually do something for a change
    View attachment 596655