Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. ribcage

ribcage Banned

I got a little somethin somethin planned for an outdoor grow op out in the cuts, I don't think i have enough time and resources to take care of them though. Its somewhat depressing...

unlike these vids :D, its unfortunate this show didnt get a second season, last thing mtv produced that was actually funny

2. ian

ian Elite Member

awwwww yeahhh, thats what im talkin about

3. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

hey bro
    yeah man, try the lebanese salad, it's called "tabboolay" if the mans that work in those lebanese restaurants speak arabic or are originally lebanese, they'll know what you're talking about in case it's not already on their menu... I think u'll like it
    peace

4. nah!

nah! Banned

nah its monster classic. I thought about gettin 10 cans for 20£ + shipping (7-9£)

View attachment 603165
    om nom nom nom nom

Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  5. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

monster paint is gay! real bad coverage...kobra paint is where its at!

6. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

so i just found out im gonna be featured in from here to fame's new book: arabic graffiti
    for those who donno from here to fame's publishing, its don karl, aka stone, aka the man behind on the run
    this is the second graff book i get featured in, im extremely excited :>

7. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

thats pretty dope man good ups.... u should tell him to a flick a peice of urs with a FUCK MESIR6 tag next to it aha

8. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

ur a fag plankton....every dirty writer knows rustos where its at, and painters touch, american accents... brappp no paint better then freee paint

9. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

10. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

sounds like mess sir

11. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

12. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^I lol'd when he dropped a can on the ground

don't you love getting up early after a long ass night just to find out your class is canceled?

13. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

i love gettin up to flick shit u painted the other night

14. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

Theyre not all chill during the day, but at night they are real chill besides i like being out at night its relaxing

15. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

you would be suprised how many times people stop to bitch me out and say their calling the cops when i paint places like those during the day....its all preference i just prefer not to be bothered especially if im spending an hour or longer on somethin

16. ian

ian Elite Member

just got myself some prismas what whaaattt

17. nah!

nah! Banned

cheese bacon and peppers.
    om nom nom

monster has double thick paint.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2011
  18. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I gave up fast food for a year, just because I can and I regularly do shit like that to stay healthy. It ends today, fucking Carls Jr and In N Out here I come.

I also got free Krylon, but man, so glad I got it for free because this fucking shit is so damn drippy, can hardly paint shit.

19. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^yee in n out be the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, just someone sayin in n out makes me hungry. Now im boutta get me a 3by3 meal and a dimebag and be a couch potato

o and fuck the new krylon

20. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

today was a cursed cursed day,
    my friend called me up and said he wanted to go bomb, and we met up after I finished my shift and went ahead. while in the car, it started raining a bit, so we thought we should call it off and go have drinks, but instead we went under a bridge (pic in the toy throws thread) and bombed 3-4 throws each. while I was about to finish my last, I notice a security guard behind me, who then asked me what i was doing, so i said im just painting etc. being a security guard of a neighboring area, not the one we were painting in, he had no right to do anything, so he called up his superior. by the time he had finished talking on his walkie talkie, I had finished, packed up, and left. I turn back to take that flick, and i see him calling to me asking me to hang around a bit cuz there's someone coming and they "just wanna ask me a few questions, nothing important" so i tell him I'm sorry i gotta go and took off, my friend fled with me. we got in the car and drove off to a pub and met up with a couple more friends, had some drinks, then i did another throw next to that pub, then went to have something to eat, and then we decided to go to a friend's house party. but the other guys we had met up with last were late, so while we were waiting for them, I thought to myself that it would be a good chance to give the prize paint battle piece a go, so we stepped out of the car and went to a perfect wall next to where we were parked. there was a guard, I told him that we have a uni project and we need to paint on that wall there. the dipshit agreed as long as we tag his name. so hell yeah. we went for it. then as I was getting ready to lay down my final black outlines, more cops come and corner us, so we started the back and forth arguments and talking and shit, asking them to understand that we're not doing anything political and that it's just art, that we're beautifiying the wall and crap, and that it's nothing religious or political, and that we're innocent and that we didnt know it wasnt allowed, hence that guard letting us paint after we asked him. after a long talk, and after them taking our id cards and info, they settled the arguement and accepted not to take us in, but said that we have to buff the pieces. we did of course. but it sucked ballllllllllllls
    buffing your own piece, especially when it was as wicked as the one I was doing, and especially when it's for the battle :mad:
    after we left the scene, we went to that house party where we hung out for like half an hour and then stole a few bags of chips and bottles of pepsi and we went home.

it was a fucked up night. seriously real fucked up
    but its those kinds of nights you remember the most

b t dub, sorry for the long post, but I thought I'd share this experience