Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What does your name mean?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Zayus, Jul 17, 2008.

Share This Page

1. junkbox

junkbox Senior Member

a junkbox is a heroin addict junkie scumbag...

2. RAAd

RAAd New Member

Raad is rat in Afrikaans, My chinese zodiac is the rat. I am built small like a rat and always have felt sort of an affinity to the animal.

3. ZIK_ONER

ZIK_ONER Senior Member

CAST curses and shit on people. Satan rules. Lol.

4. junkbox

junkbox Senior Member

thats cool, inventive... J-box is a rat too (in the zodiacal chinese, I try to keep my mouth shut when dealing with authority figures).. the Rat being food in some Asian counties, I figure it has a different err... connotation? In the U.S rats are well, not only term for informers, but seen as diseased/dirty and all that, huh?.. Banksy had some cool things to say about them though.

5. spookza2

spookza2 Senior Member

i chose spookz cuz I'm super sneaky and i just purely like the name and the way it looks and i always hear A1 in rap so i was like fuck it A2 bitch

6. Tempa

Tempa Member

I chose Tempa cause I like the way it sounds no special reasons

7. -tang-

-tang- Senior Member

when i first started tagging i used my initials (LSD) not the smartest idea...lol 2012-06-11 18-1.40.32.jpg then i started doin save as my tag and abbreveasions of it (sv,sav) 2012-06-18 19.01.36.jpg 2012-05-17 19.21.38.jpg 2012-05-17 19.43.35.jpg 2012-06-11 09.48.06.jpg then i finnaly stayed with tang because it was my favorite orange drinklol 2012-06-22 17.21.58.jpg 2012-06-20 21-1.00.22.jpg 2012-06-22 14.48.12.jpg

8. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

you're pieces are wack as shit yo

9. -tang-

-tang- Senior Member

lol yeee

Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  10. avokamine

avokamine Member

i write mawk1 cause i always mockk my friends and they get pissed its fuckin funny

11. Salix

Salix Member

Salix is a plant species.. I'm big on nature so i wanna incorporate that into my art when i move past toy status.

12. TheNordicBuffadillo

TheNordicBuffadillo Member

The Nordic Buffadillo is an animal crossbreed I came up with. It's an armadillo crossed with a buffalo. The species hails from Nordic country.

13. Halo161

Halo161 Senior Member

Savage Writer Inks New Enigmas - SWINE

it doesnt actually mean much, i mean it does obviously refer to any 4 legged mammal of the Suiade family but i dont really have any relation to that,.

14. Theartofverb

Theartofverb Member

Verb means activity. I'm an active person, not happy unless I'm doing something. I'm also a lit freak so it kinda fit

15. 4ej

4ej New Member

I was always more interested in the art than the name, so choosing one was more of a formality. But yeah, 4ej is read as 4eye in my language, so anyone reading it is basically reading the words "four eye" in english but written phonetically in native slovenian, I chose that because I've been a bilingual english/slovenian speaker since age six (slowly learning german now). The reason I picked four eye specifically is because I wear glasses :p

16. Semper

Semper Moderator

Semper is the beginning of Semper fidelis which is "always faithful" in Latin.

17. Davis83

Davis83 Banned

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  18. convert

convert Member

convert means to change sumthing look in a dictionary

19. omiz

omiz Senior Member

obvious mental insanity zone
    outer madness, inner zen

20. MADE!

MADE! Member

Fuck. My name is most likely taken and I need to find a new one. And it's hard for me to find one. FUCK!