Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Caught..

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by i s r a e l, Nov 12, 2004.

Share This Page

1. PRIMEape

PRIMEape Senior Member

sticker combos sometimes take a while to do. i hate standing there trying to peel stickers. so its best at night when ur with some people, it just looks like ur chillin

2. Combibloc1

Combibloc1 Guest

3. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

you guys ever have times when you pass some of your shit on a walk or whatever and a cop is checking it out? that is exactly what happened to me a few days ago, kinda sketch, yet funny at the same time.

4. sr20veneovvl

sr20veneovvl New Member

Go pro and do it for money. Thats my opinion. more funner!!! HA

5. Zazza

Zazza Member

"Writer? Me? no, I'm a graffiti photographer. Check my shots out *shows camera to cops* Been following this new Zazza guy... Fuck knows who he is tho." Think it will work? Since I carry my stuff in my camera bag. I still like the run like fuck idea too. Always scope out an escape plan too.

6. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

Yeah it will work until you also have a slap, marker, painters gloves, cans, caps, or paint on hands and clothing along with your camera and then they get to confiscate all your pictures as evidence.

7. Lowprojoe

Lowprojoe Banned

your fucking stupid if you

A) show anything to a cop
    B) carry a camera while painting
    C) dont know your rights
    D) talk to cops

if you dont wanna get bagged. dont fuckin paint. if you get bagged DONT FUCKIN TALK!!

sit in the back of the cruiser with a quirky smile but say nothing. their best evidence if they dont have a witness is your own motherfuckin statement

8. lilbmxking

lilbmxking Senior Member

i hate the times when you get done doing a piece, then go onto another spot, then go back to the first spot and you see someone there already investagitiong, bothers me so much.. i just go on another side of town or quit for the night

9. necoNL

necoNL New Member

damn schoolhead nows im the tagger next week i have to talk with cops... pleas can anyone give me some advice?? what i can say so that they can't get me

10. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

tell them that you are a cop and you like to go on bombing science pretending to be a "tagger"

11. ta!

ta! Member

12. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

yeah that will defenetly work..

13. vaginajuice

vaginajuice Senior Member

im not dat worried about cops. im more worried about da nikkas dat b out der robbin whoever. dey stay strapped nd ready to bust. Das y i gota stay strapped too, ya kno, just incase. but den, if i get stopped by a cop, den ill go in da pen for havin it

14. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

yeah nigguh..know what u mean theres drug dealers and shit out there..but i dont pack heat though..

15. vaginajuice

vaginajuice Senior Member

i mean the drug dealers ain no problem cuz dey ain abouta bust der piece on u for no reason, but dem nikkas from da block, ma frends last time got robbed. lol dey tried to pull off a "hey we're one of yall, we're criminals too, we're abouta paint and destroy shit" hahaha nd dat nikka was liek "nikka idgaf! gimme yo jacket!" dat shit was O.C. hahaha

16. rone

rone Senior Member

stop right there... your fucking mom sent u a fucking email about ur vandalism addiction?? what the fuck is wrong with your mom, thats what i want to know...

17. rone

rone Senior Member

wow i said fuck too much. excuse me...lol

18. Jive_

Jive_ Member

i made the mistake of tagging my school in a couple places, telling my friends what my tagging name was, and letting them see my pieces in my blackbook. biggest mistake, now i'm paranoid if i do something big in the streets kids from my school are gonna start talking and eventually teachers and shit are gonna find out. i guess im pretty much screwed

19. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

your an idiot. But every dumb graffer that has been to school has been there

20. slim.571

slim.571 Member

jus change ur tag and dont tell anyone u got a new one