Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. El Chupacabre

El Chupacabre Senior Member

See the good afternoon thread for full mind-fuckage. And that sounds like a really intense combination of drugs, man. I think you have the right idea about what'd happen.

@Amanda- All they have in oklahoma is beasters. It was so hard to find good weed if you aren't in the city. Fuck that noise.

Out here on the East side of the US everyone smokes heads, some people haven't even smoked/will not smoke anything less. You have to know people to get hooked up with mids out here, cause most dealers don't even fuck with it.

2. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Yeah dude, like to months ago, I heard of pre-tendies. Like I've been here in Colorado for like 8-9 years, and I've never heard of this shit. Fuck all that noise though. It was explained to me as chronic taste and look with swag high and price. No thanks.

3. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

!

4. Amends_Ego

Amends_Ego Senior Member

5. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

That guy is like the older version of my friend Dim.
    He's kinda a WICKED burn out who does way too many psychedelics and thinks he's completely enlightened...but still extremely intelligent.

I love mushrooms too...I pick up on the waves of the universe..the tiny voices that flow in a single line that you have to stand perfectly to hear...yeahhh. orgasmic. This is going to be a beautiful summer full of travel and learning.

So, every seven years or so the human body goes through a change..and I think that just happened to me. I feel different...in a lot of ways. Physically and mentally for sure...but the way I move and do things just feel so different after my latest "sickness". I think the sickness was the beginning of a drastic change. Even the way I exhale smoke feels different...but it feels so good. I definitely changed somehow. I feel like I have a different purpose, and outlook. And I feel like I'm taking everything in so perfectly and precisely...like I should document everything.

6. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

It sounds like your high right now Loki lol

7. zaco

zaco Senior Member

this is so true. where im at in va we only get mids during the summer and sometimes fall, but other that that its heads year round

8. NiL

NiL Elite Member

lmfao I speak like that a lot when I'm high and sober. Spiritualness is bomb haha it has truth behind it and it's proven and you can prove it + you got a 'God' but unlike Religion you don't gotta waste your time cause Religion is a bunch of bs imho. People trying to control others. GOOD SHIT LOKI

9. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

damn i hope i dont turn to no spiritual hippie after doin dmt lol. i heard after you dat shit you wont ever see the world the same again...

10. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

id rather not smoke weed than smoke nasty headache inducing mid grades.

11. El Chupacabre

The mids here are actually pretty nice. But thats from what I was used to smoking on the daily, shit mexican brick weed you get down in OK. I'm sure anythings nicer in comparison. But I usually never get headaches when I smoke. :)

EDIT- If you do end up doing DMT, do let us know how it was loki.

12. Hopeoner

Hopeoner Member

Haha yeah this heroin addict ALWAYS tries to pull that shit. Its lame as fuck, Iv been his friend since middle school and he tries to rip me off... Dog fiends, I swear...

13. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

I'll start getting the ball rolling, and see what I can do about your pyramids, luvah. Maybe we'll just end up traveling together.

14. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Lmfao I dunno man depends how you look on things or how you are personally.
    I know doctors and cops that are spiritual hippies but they are still professional and yeah from time to time they smoke some weed or some all the time. And they go out have bbq play bongos pass joints around get drunk and have a good time. So it's how you take it and make it. I enjoy everyday na I must be speaking some weird stuff I've just started smoking and it's kicking in bbl.

15. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

hey, i'm about to inject metamphetamines in my peehole, can someone tell me what to expect?

16. "Mafi"

"Mafi" Senior Member

Love

17. ToNiC

ToNiC Senior Member

A throbbing dick fool. First of all, why in the FUCK would you do that, ever? I've heard of ass plugging exxos but to inject anything into your urethra would just...hurt? I don't fukn know...

Second of all, would anyone be interested in hearing a DMT story?

18. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

lol dmt... thanks to this thread i am interested in it lets hear it!

19. HalfGangstaShit

HalfGangstaShit Elite Member

I'm about to try a meth soaked in cotton in a pill...

20. El Chupacabre

Last edited: May 24, 2010