Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Ink Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Enmity, Feb 3, 2008.

Share This Page

1. tiny tim

tiny tim Senior Member

well who has the book

2. tiny tim

tiny tim Senior Member

is there more acetone or mek in it?? cuz teh primer has MEK and cyclohexanone and THF in it too but most people i know refer to it as acetone based cuz, i believe, thats the main base. which comes back to my other question, which is a btter solvent for pen ink; mek or actone

3. wpgtags

wpgtags Senior Member

why dont u go figure shit out, hett is like a magic fucking genie on here or something,

4. tiny tim

tiny tim Senior Member

jesuschrist calm the fuck down kid, i do get shit done i dont fell like arguign with jits right now so instead of being a little bitch why dont you just mind your own

5. wpgtags

wpgtags Senior Member

i know why they call you tiny tim...tehehehe;)

6. tiny tim

tiny tim Senior Member

yahh. welll. well... your moms pussy smells like my ass
    (runs away crying)

7. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

uh... wow, they are pretty similar solvents... just do a tiny bit of research on both and see what you would want out of your ink.

8. theone1_

theone1_ New Member

Hey guys, did a quick search on this but no luck.

I got a load of oil based inks from a friend (he worked at a printing company). I have found lots of info regarding oil based paints but not inks.

The stuff he gave me is in 1kg tins, and is too thick to just put straight into a mop.. what would be the best thing to thin out the ink without losing opacity?

Thanks guys

9. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

10. tiny tim

tiny tim Senior Member

was tha ttowards me

11. zenne

zenne Elite Member

hey just a quick question, could i just use 100% acetone instead of alcohol to mix pen ink with?

12. fredom-writer

fredom-writer Senior Member

dude, dose anyone know how to make a forum where only certain people are allowed to post? and is private? we could send the password to hett vagrant cormac and the few other people that are about there biz around here

13. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

haha. Yes tiny man.

14. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

Yes, you can, as a matter of fact you can do whatever the hell you want!!! Just experiment.

15. zenne

zenne Elite Member

dude, seriously, just shut the fuck up before i beat your stupid little 12 year old face in. you think your sweet cause you talk shit? i searched this thread and couldnt find it, so i asked, so how about you go fuck yourself.

from what i can see, nobody on BS likes you, so kindly fuck off.

16. zenne

zenne Elite Member

and thank you.

17. fredom-writer

everyone on bs loves you, your the most popular guy. you run with all the cool guy usernames. everyone laughs at your jokes, and every guy on here wants to be you. you can beat up every username you come across. you must be super cool in real life, judging by how well liked you are on here. im a unliked 12 year old, sketch battle?

theres a toy chemistry thread, thats where your question should had went

18. fredom-writer

and to hear that no body likes me really breaks my heart, tiny tim you like me dont you? olick, hett, anyone?:(

19. fredom-writer

ive been bull shitting too much lately. on another note, im making an ink with a base of cologne and mint extract. holla

can anyone find out whats in incents oils? you know like the ones you put in an oil lamp? i put some of that oil on some plastic, it melted holes in it.. i put it in ink it didnt work that well... mabye ill try it in oil based paint.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
  20. zenne

zenne Elite Member

at least i got the balls to admit im toy, i wonder what you think your doing here... i could probably beat you even though i just started a month ago.

and btw, "should had went"? learn some basic english grammar before you talk. it's 'should have went'.