Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Worst thing happend to you while bombing.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by notorious_rame, Nov 29, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

The worst thing to happen?

Well I am going to be honest and say my work, I probably have some of shittiest ups around.

But as for incidents, was wandering some trails looking for a new spot to paint and ended up with having to flick 2 ticks that were crawling on my legs off.

2. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

2 ticks on your leg was the worst thing to ever happen to you? you've led one charmed ass life..

3. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

the worst is when you bring liquor to chill spots and get too drunk to finish a piece.

4. MAST

MAST Elite Member

having to lose a UC that was following me. also, one of the first times i ever painted, it was extremely cold outside and i was painting under a bridge with a friend, and behind us was a steep incline into water. i dropped the can i was about to use and it rolled into the water, so i creeped down after it, and about halfway down i slipped, slid the rest of the way down and into the water, and soaked my pants up to about where the pockets are. had to walk home freezing fucking cold. i was pretty sad about that.

5. Jenkins.

Jenkins. Elite Member

Worst would obviously getting arrested countless amounts of times.
    And another time i was hittin this train tressel thing overtop a busy freeway and a can fell from my back pocket onto the road, smoking a car on the roof.
    So i had to almost run across a beam maybe 12 inches wide in the crouching position, and bust the FUCK outta there.
    Was more scared of the driver than the pigs in that case

6. umop 3pisdn

umop 3pisdn Senior Member

7. prefer

prefer Banned

hahaha focus more on painting than gettin easted ahaha

8. Jonny Go Steady

Jonny Go Steady Member

So i was fuckin hammered bombing. Usually a bad start. So i keep my cans in my waist when i go out most of the time. i was drunk off my ass and forgot to take the cap off when i put the can back in my pants. i felt a cold sensation on my penis and right after that extreme burning. i ignored it and finished the throwie and left. the next morning i woke up late for work and when i got there i had to piss. i pulled my cock out and saw that it was bright yellow/green, i think it was MTN guacamole. It sent painful memories of the drunken night before into my mind. i think my dicks ok though.

9. realtalk

realtalk Senior Member

10. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

Well painting yeah. I only hit up chill spots and publicly owned property. So I never have to deal with crazy neighbors, security, or police.

I also always scope out a place or bench it in person before I make any intentions of coming to paint, that rule has saved me from getting stuck in shitty situations.

11. blackpeople

blackpeople Senior Member

my boy got hit by 2 cars when crossing a highway high with a can in his pants and nearly died......got hit by one car flew into other lane and got hit and drug up street by another car first car was Toyoda highlander and other was dodge neon

12. blackpeople

blackpeople Senior Member

defeat the purpose of bombing well at least my option....other things i try to scope out is rooftops or look for em and a way up....even with them i just do it like oh shit walking with paint in bag like look at that roof lets do it not like oh ill sit there all day 2mrw to see if its hot loll

13. techninerr

techninerr Senior Member

^^haha i would imagine.

worst thing happened to me, is getting arrested, or getting my ass beaten by some guy, i did a sick throwie on his fence, and he came running at me, and i didnt notice he was coming at me, until he was like 15 feet away. i new i was fucked, but it was a highway spot, and is still up to this date, ahah.

14. chill spots r my home

chill spots r my home Senior Member

good thread some funny shit in here haha

well worst things tht happend to me while bombing wer one me and my friend wer hitting up this bridge at like 3 am.... it was pitch dark and i could barley see my paint hitting the wall...so about a day before tht it rained like crazy so everything was wet but the walls wer ok... so a car cam by and me and m friend jumped into this tall grass which made my hands soaked when we went bak out i was filling and not noticing the cap was facing me. So i was making a puddle of paint in my palm and not knowing it because my hands wer all ready wet...

15. chill spots r my home

o yea forgot this one i was just doing a piece on this wall near a walking trail but people walking couldent see me cuz i was on the other side..... so while i was just taking my time two like 8 years olds come around the side and are like hey wat are u doing?!? aww cool thats awesome then im like yea...now run away but instead they went MOM! MOM!!! come look this is so cool! and then the parents are like this is wat our tax money is going to blah blah blah im calling the cops..... so sadly i had to leave tht spot and finish later

16. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

i'll guarantee i can count who's had a gun to their face in here on one hand.

i've been chased out of yards a couple times, people tried jumping me, i've been jumped out on by undercover cops, chased in broad daylight in a neighborhood that i had no idea where the fuck to go (the fucking worst when you run into a dead end street nowhere to go)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  17. MAST

MAST Elite Member

so the purpose of bombing is to be dumb as shit and run an even bigger risk of getting locked up? i'm sorry. you can tell your celly all about how badass you are cause you do graffiti and don't give a fuck big guy.

18. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

this thread is just asking for bullshit toy stories

i've been arrested

other than that i've gotten into fights and ran, but nothing worth mentioning

19. chill spots r my home

wait u dont do graf? then why r u even on this site?

20. vistey

vistey New Member

damn...