Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Alone_NC

Alone_NC Member

ai641.photobucket.com_albums_uu137_Alone_NC_DSC03063.jpg

I don't know if I like it or not. I just don't know about a lowercase a and a capital D... I don't hate it though.. so.. crits?

2. hpir

hpir Senior Member

looks better than before

3. Alone_NC

Alone_NC Member

Thanks. I agree. The capital d looks way better than the lowercase d.

ai641.photobucket.com_albums_uu137_Alone_NC_DSC03066.jpg

I feel like I bit this style from somewhere which is why I refuse to use it. But I love it. Someone help me find out where I took this style from?

4. PegCityBoy

PegCityBoy Senior Member

no we're not gonna look to see if you bit it because you obviously did (poorly may i add) and you're just asking to see if anyone recognizes it to see if you can get away with it, i don't mean to sound like a dick but jus callin it as i see it

also your throws are taking up the entire sheet of paper and i can't quite tell but if you're using decos for the fill thats a fuck ton of paint wasted shrink it down a lil bit

5. Alone_NC

Alone_NC Member

You do sound like a dick because you are being one. I don't KNOW where I found that style from which is why I'm wondering if anyone knows and can point me in the direction. I don't want to use it. As I said I refuse to use it because I think it's very much someones else.

When you don't pay for the markers, you don't care if you use the whole sheet of paper doing a throw. I like to do throws big on paper. So what...

6. Abor Rudest

Abor Rudest Senior Member

7. Alone_NC

Alone_NC Member

HAHA Hardly. I just don't care to much about things I don't pay for.

8. Abor Rudest

well lets hope you care more about your throwie, cause that shit is hurting. you can start with getting rid of that little extension on the bottom of your n.

9. Abor Rudest

10. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

I think you should make your O rounder,
    and your R looks a lot like your A,
    but the AB and R are nice.

11. Abor Rudest

yeah, my o usually doesnt even look like that, this is the only picture of my throw i had on my computer suprisingly. didnt you and i do an exchange awhile ago?

12. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

13. Alone_NC

Alone_NC Member

Arbor. I know I'm not anyone to take advice from.. but I love symmetry. I'd go with the O having the same top half as the other 3 with a round bottom.. In my mind it sounds good.. haha..

14. Anion

Anion Banned

Fix that 3D on the top of your R. It's going off in it's own direction.

Then it's mint.

Sick sig pic by the way.

15. klic

klic Elite Member

16. noholdups_jusswrite

noholdups_jusswrite Member

17. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Kilc- Thats nice n kleeeeen.

Fuck! I cant draw throws anymore, All my propotions get out of wack n shit and i gotta go reall slow. I took a break for like 3 weeks. could that be a problem? Im super bummed on all the shit i draw latly does anyone else get that?

ai621.photobucket.com_albums_tt300_2wayducttape_DSCF6331.jpg

18. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

me. all the time. thats gettin better and better though. i remember your work when you first came here and your progressing nicely. i have a nice G in my book but i cant finish because i feel ill fuck my R up and i cant pencil first. you just have to stay at it and try and stay motivated. if you have friends that write sketch with them. makes it some what more fun

19. Zarb

Zarb Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb33/skateboard23/Photo85.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb33/skateboard23/Photo93.jpg
    Been working on another style
    Weakfingers- I dont think you really got worse but yeah 3 week break can probably fuck you up alittle. As for the throw I like it, I feel like the T looks alittle to simple for the rest of the letters though
    Klic-Your throw is nice, I have nothing to really crit honestly
    Abor- I personally don't like the style but thats just me, keep doin what you wanna do

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  20. -Dank-DK-

-Dank-DK- Elite Member

all the crits i have is

i want to rape the holes it has

and thats a good thing