Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

its a conflict with me, like id love to help kids out and have them progress with my help but at the same time i hate to see them bite. but at the end of it all i guess you just gotta stay humble and take the bites as a sign of how far you come and how heads look up to your style and want their shit to be like that.

2. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

true. i guess blue should be honored. i dont understand why he cant just ask blue to help him out ive seen him give crits an hes pretty damn good at it

3. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

i donno man graff is a very touchy world, theres beef everywhere. like ive learned to laugh at the bites i see on here but its a very different story if i catch a bite on on the street. like bigblue should be honored but at the same time it was him taht sweated and pushed to get that ish and then some toy just took it, like thats not right. toys should admit to who helped them get on their feet, theres no shame in that everyone should have a mentor not only for ish but for everything that has to do with graffiti like dealing with cops, finding spots and all the way down to what your bring with you and how to dress. toys dont know that shit and the sad part is most of them like me, will only learn those things once they get caught

which reminds me sizirup you wanted help on your s i cleared up my pm though and lost your sketch so im having ahard time remembering how yours went hit me up ill help you out

Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  4. TheMurderousMisterMero_

TheMurderousMisterMero_ Banned

word.i think cats rely on this site to much instead of going out there and learning it for themselves.most kids nowadays want shit handed to them.they want to be dope overnight and it takes alot of time and dedication to get anywhere...in anything in life really.fuck im bored.

5. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

yea and thats the thing i really respect blue that why im callin out this bite like all the other shit i just laugh at like you said an watch other people go at it but he should at least shout out blue or somethin.show some form of respect and thats why i said he should just ask blue for advice or tips so when there shit looks alike we'll know the reason is cuz blue mentored him

6. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

i know but at the same time i cant blame them, i came to thi site a complete arrows everywhere thinking its dope toy. and this site alone made my ish the way its at today, through critts and battles. i think that any of these kids can get dope if they just listen to the critts and push themselves trough battles, its a proven stategy take it from me once you get it (and by get it i mean get bars and general leter structure in both pieces and throws down) the sky really is the limit, its the amount of dedication your willing to put in thats gonna determine how nasty you are. shit i remember there was aperiod of about 6 months that i did nothing but throws all day every day, and guess what it fucking helps but you gotta realize that throws pieces and tags are each a skill of its own and you have to dedicate time to each for all of them to get nasty

except tags... i donnno mine have been getting better for no reason latelly. but in graff theres a point when your toy and you do shit ath looks good to you even though it sucks, tahts cause you dont know the rules you dont know what good is. then you learn the bars and the even swoops of throws and flow and it becomes so simple, like you can look at your own work and know where you fucked up

Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  7. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

oh i know what you mean. when i came here i actually made my lower case letters smaller then my L. this site can be helpful through all the bullshit. i been tryin to help some of the new cats out and theyve been workin hard. i got way better from bs especially since only one of my friends paint. but as for the zarb bigblue thing i guess blue will have to handle that.

8. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

blues a big boy he can handle his own shit. but like every single battle i do theres always some kids that pm me asking to do their name, and taht shits ridicilous like *****s you can see what something straight looks like, learn from it dont ask for hand outs cause honestly i would love to help out every kid on this site but i have shit to do, i dont understand why kids cant learn by example anymore

9. TheMurderousMisterMero_

10. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

too lazy. like mero said they wana be fresh over night. no one wants to work for raw styles anymore. they may want to build off your style but then there would be alot of little snaps postin. they just dont understand how much work it takes. it took me a year just to get my shit where its at now and i still got alot to learn

11. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

kids just dont understand that it takes work. like ive been at this since 07 and i still cant get intot he big boy thread, and that shit frusturates me but at the same time its motivation to push myself to get better.

and mero, well meros just a dick lol
    btw mero wtf is my exchange you lazy broke bastard

12. TheMurderousMisterMero_

im gonna do you a piece because i suck so hard at p's...i mean i can do you a throw..and i did but i just dont like it.i got a real generic throw style haha.whatevs tho...ill post that shit sometime.

13. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

you fuckin fail, like a bush fail....or that karate guy with nunchucks

14. TheMurderousMisterMero_

or like you fail at handstyles....oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh burn!!!!

jkjkjkjkjujjkjkjjkjkjkjkjkjkjk

15. dr.Doom

dr.Doom Member

only quoting to see progress...
    i took your advice and changed it up, made the T capital and put more flare on the letters.

ai602.photobucket.com_albums_tt103_STP1993_Throws_SDC10886.jpg_e5dfa64742002eddf0707ac5ddd23a17.jpg

16. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

dont worry bout 3d and drop shadow. change your e and change your p. make your t bigger and lose the things the top of the letters

17. hpir

hpir Senior Member

Im just gonna say ive seen cats rock E's that are really similiar to the one zarb used, its not really an original E so even if he saw it from big blue hes probably seen it before also which is why he was using it. And the handstyle is SO fucking generic and its not like he said "yo diz shit is my original hand" He probably was just fucking around with handstlyes, he never asked for crits of it...Sorry if it seems im standing up for zarb haha cause I know ive seen him bite shit in the past but I feel like lately people have been saying hes biting shit that is just so damn generic that it shouldnt even be considered a bite.
    Drunken Rant Over.

18. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

so ima work on this one...since nobody gave me crits i choose for myself...
    View attachment 494863
    looks better to me already..this thread sucks now..dont nobody give crits nemore just bullshit about whos rippin whos asshole open with "thier" style...in my opinion the only origanal shit i see in this thread is o snap and rays...so continue to bullshit and not put in work and ima keep bombin regardless...doom/step..find ur own name to write..not what these fucks tell u to write cuz how origanal r u if u write wat other KIDS tell u to write??? just keep it up..i see potential..

19. get a grip!

get a grip! Senior Member

sorry but been at work all day then working on my car. i've never heard of gezra, but ill look him up on youtube to see this "bite" i was just fucking around last night. its not my steez and it's not my name. so quit being retarded.

20. rewz

rewz Senior Member

dont try do get a complicated throw just make it simple the force field is good
    shading is bad work on that shit