Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What Not To Bring When Bombing.

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Shrink, Nov 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. zaco

zaco Senior Member

i used to have a point and shoot camera that i would take with me, but it broke. so ive started using my bros old camera, but its like a real photographers camera so its huge and bulky. its such a pain in the ass to bring while bombing. i just take pics the next day

2. le_jc

le_jc Member

I think that taking picture will depend of the purpose of why the writer is bombing.

I personnaly don't even have to take flix of my boming. Perhaps , I kinda like to take them and to show that im active and my evolution throw time. And people who look bombing thread mean that they like to watch it ?? so why not post your flix !

3. weezy

weezy Senior Member

i take flix when i run into my throwies again i dont go out of my way to unless its on the trax n its a dope spot honestly

4. weezy

weezy Senior Member

wanna kno what not to bring when bombin?dont bring other people dolo is the best way to go!!!!!

5. proNYNJA

proNYNJA Senior Member

dolo? u mean solo.

6. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

I never take my camera. Just because I usually have previous pics on there. and it's to much to carry.

7. BobSagetOner

BobSagetOner Member

HAHAHAH

Dolo

Doing Shit On your own. not rolling deep. Solo.
    "usually I'm dolo, but i got a crazy team" - Gangstarr "right Where U stand"

8. Slant One

Slant One Senior Member

im always hittin up stuff by myself people round my way act like bitches when you try to get them to look out for you

9. chimmy stacks

chimmy stacks Member

baisicly u bring ur cans an thats it... fuck bringin makers,stickers,camera,bike,skateboard an all types of other bullshit...besides ur cans a phone on vibrate can help incase u get in some shit u can call sumone an have em come scoop ya an a look out wouldnt be bad either...

10. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

^ I love the way you go from only needing can's to a phone, someone to pick you uop and a lookout.

11. insertnamehere

insertnamehere Member

12. chimmy stacks

chimmy stacks Member

listen im just sayin all u really need is ur cans but a phone an a lookout aint bad ideas to have...

13. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Look out's look suspicious in my opinion; won't be there long anyhow.

I say bring a backpack, cans, caps, bike, and markers if you're gonna use them. If it's at night, take the camera during the day time.

14. MeDiCfOoL

MeDiCfOoL Member

cans, backpack, n a marker is all i need. why bring all the pointless stuff like a camera when you can take pictures the next day???

15. springbreak95

springbreak95 Senior Member

fuck all this noise about bike i roll up on a unicorn getting heavens ya hurd meh

16. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

I bring paint, some cash, maybe white out or something and my phone because I keep six on my phone

meaning the person on the street is on the phone and if cops roll by he gives me a heads up
    It's the best way to do it I think.

17. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

Fuckin narwhals and shit.

18. EST2007

EST2007 Elite Member

any personal belongings not related to bombing... right NEM?? hah

19. CUR

CUR New Member

Bring a chik

For real, A dude walking around with a backpakc at nite looks suspicious, but not if he's holding a chiks hand. Just find a cute creative one who likes graff.

I don't take my wallet and I don't wear flip flops

20. maLLe

maLLe Senior Member

u guys are way too paranoid about looking suspecious. You only look suspecious if u feel suspecious, or u have paint on your hands.