Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Get Jumped?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PearlMRR, Jan 30, 2006.

Share This Page

1. tahsk570

tahsk570 Member

i got jumped by a bunch of illegal mexicans.
    not fun. had my nose reconstructed. :/

2. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

last year i was mad juiced at some party, had 22 beers. and some dude got up in my face with a couple of his friends, so i layed him as hard as i could, broke his jaw. turns out him was actually a she. so i broke some chicks jaw and i get fed a shot from behind and i get stomped by a dozen guys because her boyfriend and his crew were right beside her. then when i bounced they tried to run me over in snowmobiles and trucks, shit was mad whack. and none of my guys were there, just a bunch of chicks that screamed rather than actually helping

wierd thing was i barely had any damage, a couple cuts on the inside of my lip from a boot. but that was all, i didnt even have a hangover

3. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

^^damn
    my room mate got jumped and robbed on his way to catch the bus for work last night, they took all his cash including rent money, we're heated

4. FunLife

FunLife Senior Member

3 gangster + just me = hat stolen and fucked up jaw
    siqq
    and it was on my birthday

5. g3zt

g3zt Senior Member

Yeah I got jumped once...

Headin down this neighbherhood 3'sh a.m after bombing..Some kids in the corner.. Iuno why I was fucking wearing A CHAIN while i was bombing but these guys came and said give me that i said "No fuck you"... Yeah... I dodged a punch and then some ***** punched me in my face.. I smash one guy with the spray can resting in my jacket and punch another, I get snuffed like twice more... then I sprayed this bitch in his eye ,elbowed a guy in his stomach and ran and jumped over a fence..

After a long time running I lost them and that was that..

6. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

shits no good, always carry a boxcutter, i never leave my house without one. or a screwdriver, some wierd weapon that wont fuck you over as much if your caught with it. my favorite is a meat cleaver. i listened to too much necro one time and some dude kicked my new car, so i pulled a meat cleaver on him, but the teacher was all like. be the bigger man, then her car got hit by another car so i bizzounced cuz it was the PERFECT distraction

7. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

I have a 1/4 in breaker bar in the front seat of my car, only had to use it 3 times so far

well Ive warned him many times and told him to get a bank account hes finally gonna go get one.
    he said hes bout to carry a strap round, i said dont get caught

8. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

nah fuck the strap, you dont carry guns. its gotta have a reason to be brought outta the house. people who walk everywhere with straps get caught, especially if you look like you'd have one. try walking around with a lead bar up each sleeve first

9. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

gunz arnt legal over here so if u get caught its ten years pluss 5 for every bullet,
    pluss shootin or stabin sumone over silly shit is just dumb,

10. g3zt

g3zt Senior Member

Hold up I aint see this one,

This nikka said he beat everyones ass and took all there shit and left?!?!

Superhero ass nikka.. lmfao.

11. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

^^ who knows he did say they were 13
    id of took the strap too tho if it was me

12. MAST

MAST Elite Member

in certain areas, you can get a permit to carry a concealed gun for protection. thats what my cousin's got, and it's saved his life and saved my shit at one family reunion from this shitfaced illegal mexican hahah. if i move to a bad area when i get older, i'm gonna apply for one of these permits. that way, if anything happens at all, you won't get slapped with a concealed weapon charge.

13. EK.one

EK.one Member

Woo, i just got jumped and knocked out last night..me and my buddies were walkin home from some intense bombin, while we were walkin home this white car stopped at a walkway near the street..some big guy jumped out and chased us down til' he finally caught me and my friend, my other friend got away but, he tackled down me and my buddy..he dragged us down to his friends car and mugged us, he got away with my buddy's montana, he took my caps, and my marker..he tried to take my ipod but i shoved him away and he fawkin' knocked me out cold, this motherfucker was atleast 20-25 and he has nothin fawkin better to do then jump and knock out a 13 year old?

14. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

kick him in the nuts

15. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

Yea If Ur Getting Fucked Up Fight Dirty, Hell Eveen If Ur Not Fight Dirty,
    A Poke In The Eye Or Boot The Testicals May Be The Only Thing Stopping U From Getting Shanked

16. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

paint mace him, then kick him in the nuts and give him a wedgie. he'll be laying in the street holding his nuts blind with his boxers pulled up to his shoudlers humiliated and defeated

17. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

No Point Talkin Bout Coulda Wouldas Now,
    He Obviously Paints If He Took Ur Paint So Find Out Who He Is And Introduce
    His Crainium To A Brick

18. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i was at this show one time, and the vocalist from one of the bands, called Lewd Acts, was outside telling all of us stories from tours and stuff. now this guy is one of the craziest dudes i've ever met, and i'd never want to fuck with him. one of the many fight stories he told us about, was about how they played this one show, and in between bands, this drunk mexican tried to start shit with him, and he saw one of the mexican's ese's pull a knife out of his pants, so the dude tried to stop anything from happening for fear of being stabbed. the first mexican wanted to fight though, so he tackled the guy. this dude got the mexican in a leglock and stuck his thumb all the way into his eye socket, and tried to gouge his eye out. once the mexican's friends saw this, they pulled him off of the dude immediately, so he didn't get a chance to get the eye out of the socket, but once the mexican stood up, he passed the fuck out from having somebody's entire thumb up in his head feeling around.

needless to say, if i'm ever in fear of getting totally fucked up or killed in a fight, i'm gonna try to gouge the motherfucker's eye out. it's as easy as sticking your thumb up in there and popping it out. even if you don't get it out, they're either gonna pass out, or not want to fuck with you cause you're fucking crazy.

said dude:
    ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y165_seventh672_lewdacts.jpg

Last edited: Jan 2, 2008
  19. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

yea but if a mother fucker trys to take out my eye hed better sucseed cuss if he dosnt then id go fuckin pysco on him,

20. Cham

Cham Elite Member

naw mayne I only got 3 of the 6 kids. when I smashed on the one kid with the gun they all tried to book. he dropped I snatched two of them besides him and the others kept going. I have never seen them again.... but yeah I took everything the three kids I caught had....all their shit and sold it.... fuck them...they cam up the street to my block trying to jump me right infront of my own fucking house fuck those little bitches.....fuckin stick up kids.....what ever that was a long time ago........ they are lucky I didn't fucking shoot their stupid asses....pulling a nine and couldn't even use it....fuck that

calm like a bomb was my old account by the way lol...... ive been on this shit for over 4 years now.....jesus.....

Last edited: Jan 2, 2008