Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Gangs N Graff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SBQ-PK, Feb 10, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Cham

Cham Elite Member

man shut the fuck up with that 9/11 conspiracy theory bullshit..........I see this fool that writes 911=inside job all over SF and everytime I see it I laugh and hack it out.....fuck that shit......terrorism is terrorism, it doesn't matter what side fucking did it....innocence was lost...

2. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

yh n its not a theory its fact n i aggree with u it doesnt matter who done it its terrorism

3. Cham

Cham Elite Member

its not a proven fact, therefore its a theory....its a fact that thousands of fuckin innocent, hardworking people died for no fucking reason other then fear and greed and all the ugliness that runs this fucking world these days with no regaurd for anything or anyone but deep pockets.....it just pisses me off when people waste fuckin time and effort pointing fingers and shit......

4. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

sorry man i was just saying and some of what i said is a fact but the goverment arnt gnna say it is are they but w/e we all got our own opinions

5. KevinBase

KevinBase Member

so its a horrible thing that happened,thousands of innocent people were killed.But we shouldnt point fingers or anything.Just leave it alone.

6. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

should we had leave Hitler alone to murder all those jews? no....we have to fucking do something about it to stop it....there should be a debate thread on terrorism....

7. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

yh but what im saying is basicly saddams dead binladens old and dying just leave the country of iraq alone

8. SOOF

SOOF Senior Member

To me if you mention graffiti with an adult or sum shit, there jus guna think of scumbags and gangs, but if oyu dont want beef , dont go over gang shit, but if noyon knos yur name and who yu are then go ahead

9. BORNUNO

BORNUNO Member

f-ck gang graff.
    normal people c there crap up. and think tht all taggers mobbers or artist all write like tht. and dont give it a chance

10. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

these shitty ass wankstas croos out my shit and write their crap.i hate it when they cross me out and try to write graff like this one fucker whose shit is lame.i hate those muthafuckers.then society wants to blame me for all this gang stuff and call me a thug.

11. PaintThaStreets P.T.S

PaintThaStreets P.T.S Senior Member

12. rekon

rekon Senior Member

gangs are pretty fucking lame full stop aye like crip n blood i mean they fight because they like diffrent colours? and a diffrent naber hood but oh well its lame shit aye , where i live we dont have that shit really we got maoris they big black cunts smash you up on spot if you look at them , and we got gangs called mongrel mob and black power n shit but yea my city streets arent safe at night at all aye, if you bomb around 12 or 1 you most likely to get some cunts after you aye its lame but hey its wat happens... i suppose?

13. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

another rekon?

14. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

You Rekon ? Fuck You ya fucking Stinkin Dog

15. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

You are some 3 years late budday.

16. NiL

NiL Elite Member

You Rekon ? Fuck You ya fucking Stinkin Dog

17. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

Nils the points ya winning

18. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

Last edited: Apr 26, 2010
  19. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

gang graffiti isn't supposed to be artistic, it's supposed to be readable.

i actually think cholo script is pretty cool in it's own way.

20. imported_big_boss

imported_big_boss Senior Member

that ain't cholo script man, that's a fucking retard with a broken tip on some old ass crusto can he found in his daddy's shed trying real hard to do cholo script.