Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Trading

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by CHILLEN905, Sep 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. shi

shi Senior Member

anyone wanna trade slaps for blackbooks?

2. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

^wait i give u slaps u give me blackbooks?

3. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

The_NaMEz_BaNKz Elite Member

yea wtf.... slaps for bbooks ?

4. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

im in if thts the deal

5. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

^^ fuck yaa co-sign
    but it think he means made stickers......

6. shi

shi Senior Member

yeah
    you make your slap i make mine we trade slaps
    for our Books

7. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

Check It Out...i Don't Mean To Sound Like An Asshole-personally I Really Don't Give 2 Fucks-but There Is No Way In Hell I'm Giving Up Sources,sites,connects Or Recipes For Anything ! This Means Mops,inks,stainers Or Anything I Have For Sale Or Trade ! It Took Me Months & Fucking Months To Find Empty Mops,markers,stainers And All The Other Shit And There Is No Way In Hell I'm Giving Up Info ! When I Asked For Help People Told Me To Go Fuck Myself And All Kinds Of Other Shit ! So If You Think By Simply Pm-ing Me With The Ol' "dude!where'd You Get All Those Empty Mops" Or "i Been Lookin For Them And Do You Think You Can Tell Me Where You Got Em" Shit Is Gonna Work ,your Wasting Your Time ! I Don't Care How Nice You Ask,what You Offer Me Or If You Can Have Your Dime-piece Girlfriend Suck And Fuck My Brains Out-i Ain't Tellin Shit ! Do Your Fuckin Homework Like I Had To For Fuckin 10 Months ,every Fuckin Night-night After Long-ass Night Searching,asking,threatening And Bribing People For A Little Info On Something.....so Here's Your Answer For "can You Tell Me Where To Get Empty Mops At?".....read The Cock-sucking Threads You Fisher Price Fucks!! No Disrespect To Anyone In Particular.

8. shi

shi Senior Member

^
    goosefrapa

9. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

Now.....on Another Easy ,more Peaceful Note- Anyone That Wants To Get A Free Ded Style Mop Can Send Me Some Homemade Slaps (around 5 - 10) Because I Am Trying This New Mix Of Black Ink And I Need Honest Feedback...not Just Someone Telling Me It's Great Cause I Gave Them A Free Mop. Pm Me If You Are Interested. By The Way.....i Only Have About 4 Or 5 To Give Away So First Come First Serve.

10. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

wow...after that lil kid fit got out

11. k 126

k 126 Guest

I can't blame him,it's true sometimes you ask people for help to find certain things.They do say fuck off and shit like that.When do you help people out,and they find something
    you can't find they tell you fuck off.

12. wafflecakee

wafflecakee Elite Member

2002 Forum Peter Line Snowboard 151cm. recently tuned up.

updated! looking for dalo's! canada plz!

13. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

I need pastel colors. In paint and markers. (Paint: MTN hardcore, german montana, ALIEN, and SABOTAZ only. Markers: Copics and Prismas prefered) I need pastels. Light/flat greens, oranges, pinks, etc. Come on, easter colors people.

14. MUSEone

MUSEone Elite Member

its not exactly free if someone has to give up something for it.

free would be u mailing me one for nothing.

15. kog_throwie

kog_throwie Senior Member

HAHAHAHAAHA

16. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

SURE...SO MANY PEOPLE GIVE STUFF AWAY NOWADAYS...I ESPECIALLY LIKE PAYING FOR SHIPPING ON TOP OF MOPS,INK AND PACKAGING. IF THAT'S TOO MUCH TO ASK THEN FUCK IT...I DON'T NEED NO STICKERS.....HOMEY JUST FUCKED IT UP FOR EVERYBODY. THERE'S ALWAYS GOTTA BE ONE PERSON TO FUCK EVERYTHING UP FOR EVERYBODY ELSE...ANYBODY WHO PM-ED ME FOR THE MOP CAN THANK THIS DUDE FOR FUCKIN IT UP FOR YA.....

17. [phenom5]

[phenom5] Senior Member

Well THANKS alot Muse. That's the last time I let anyone else stand here and point out the obvious. You should be ashamed.

18. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

i know FUCK i was about to get a free mop and ink

19. MUSEone

MUSEone Elite Member

Im pretty sure that telling u an example of wat "free" is, shouldnt fuck it up for other people.

Stickers for "free" mops= not free, u gotta give stickers.

Im a dick, and I like for people to be correct when they say things.

If u want "free" shit, go to Michaels and rack a stampendous mop, then head over to Walmart and rack a bunch of pens, then go to your nearest drug store and rack a bottle of the highest % alcohol u can find. Make ur ink. Fill the mop.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  20. artcrime99

artcrime99 Senior Member

....unleash the fury of CAPSLOCK!!!!!