Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How To Meet Other Writers

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by imported_admin, Sep 30, 2005.

Share This Page

1. KidReny!

KidReny! Senior Member

I would but he has nothing good, if you ask me im doing him a huge favor by going over it.

2. prefer

prefer Banned

if it were me i would just go over it for fun if it was toy, you know like just to heat things up with a toy lol, whats he gonna do go over you, if he does, just keep burning him lol

3. Smookey

Smookey Member

just let him go... i guess ?
    but im a toy 2 :(

4. graffdabusup

graffdabusup Senior Member

sell drugs and you will meet all kinds of people

5. Patchy

Patchy Senior Member

Local tag spots or bridges really early. or the skate park

6. prefer

prefer Banned

haha, your dumb

7. Silon295

Silon295 Senior Member

i concur

8. Dramamine Dream

Dramamine Dream Member

9. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

i agree with the drug sellign thing you will meet meny differnt people lol all mi boys that do graff sell drugs and i met them trying to get bud lol lmfao

but dont really sell drugs

juss go to spots and chill all the time if you think it getts alot of painters

or walk around and look for people who look lik they write most of the time you cant miss em the will most likly have paint stains and marker stain on there pants and if they are stupid graff writers they will have graffiti on some thing like there shoes or backpacks

and or look for people with artpromo tees and ecko shits or any clues that say hey bitch i write graffiti lol

10. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

go party w. one writer you know and you will meet others. that is how i met a few.

11. WeBeSteadyMoshin

WeBeSteadyMoshin Senior Member

go to a craft store such as michaels or a.c.moore and watch for kids goin to the paint rack, markers rack and ask em. i work at an acmoore, best decision of my life.

12. flask1995

flask1995 Senior Member

make a ADD Group for Graffiti artist's or vandals :rolleyes:

13. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

Go on a man-date with the writer then leave roses where ever they bomb with cute little notes attached with sweet nothings written on the notes. If that doesnt work then i duno what will.....

14. Atomic_Thought

Atomic_Thought New Member

Yo i'm a toy and im looking for any crews in Denver/CO area. Just started writing about year ago and really need a crew, hit me up.

15. RedEyes

RedEyes Elite Member

atomic your not ganna get crewed up being a toy. worry about your own shit before painting with others.

16. Atomic_Thought

Atomic_Thought New Member

You gotta admit what you are before you can transcend it. Your still a toy too homey, ive seen your shit on here and it aint no better than any other toys ive seen. Why else do you post on here every day, havin people tell you how to draw your letters and what to put on it. Fuck that get your own style homey.

17. RedEyes

RedEyes Elite Member

Your retarded and make no sense.

18. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

well my local scene found me because i did a little video of me doing a throwup on youtube, one guy accedentally found my vid and recognised my style, wouldnt have found other writers otherwise.

19. SofatOner101

SofatOner101 Member

I hope you are covering your tracks well then mate, cause if some random from your town can find you that easy then the cops shouldn't have any problems ay.

20. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Go under bridges on a consistent basis, find a graffiti hotspot and just go there once a week at least. Thats how Ive met alot of writers, most toys but thats the only way, sitting on bombing science all day wont help either.