Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. M3KA1!

M3KA1! Elite Member

like i said. ill try postin it thurr but if it gets deleted i wont feel too horrible

2. funhouseXcast

funhouseXcast Elite Member

memphis have you even posted any pics yet or are you just starting shit with everyone who'll give you the time of day?

3. IllLogic

IllLogic Senior Member

no your not

4. M3KA1!

M3KA1! Elite Member

no im not good enough or no im not still toy?

5. IllLogic

IllLogic Senior Member

6. Meph*

Meph* Guest

7. Etcha

Etcha Senior Member

Yeah I got a littlew bit sloppy on the 3D. Any suggestions to what parts need work?

Thanks, I know the extensions are iffy. And could use some serious though. You said "watch your bars"? what do you mean? the width or consitancy?

8. SirBigO

SirBigO Member

bumpin for crits.

( i know the I is to wide for the S but any other toughts, builded critisism would be appreciated!

--------------------------------
    Meph, liking what your doing all tough i personaly don't digg any of your H's and might have gone to far with the Drips on the second flic;) peace.

9. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

beef over. black wins

sirbigo- i dont like it, neither of the letters are really distinguishable. the s would make a good j tho

10. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

<[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]> Senior Member

11. DAXR

DAXR New Member

Piece i drew up, AVIAT

Attached Files:

12. memphisbleak2133

memphisbleak2133 Senior Member

people start shit with me.and i do post shit too,not mutch

13. otter

otter Senior Member

damn smokers,fucking good

14. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

Thanks otter can you find anything I might be able to fix or better for my next projects?

15. flask1995

flask1995 Senior Member

it's all good but In my point of view I don't think really you should improve on, If you think just wait for more crits but crits from me, I think you should just get off toy blackbook's and go to the other blackbook thread. nice work, I will start studying these pieces :p

16. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

Thanks and I went to both the reg and the intermediate ones and they told me to come down here :/

17. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

meka pretty dope... still gotta keep workin at that structure... but ur gettin better fo sho! the top character has great shading with the colors...

smokers those are all pretty crazy, the smurfette one or w/e is the best if u ask me

for everyone telling u guys to get outta this thread cuz ur not toys though, come on now lol ur both toys! intermediate yes but big boy not quite yet, at least in my opinion, i mean that in the nicest way hah

and for etch...
    afarm4.static.flickr.com_3077_4564463280_c18cab3d80_o.png

if the vanishing point is basically where ur finger is then the right bar of the A should have some 3d coming off of the left side... if u look at the 3d on the very bottom of that bar theres a few differences in direction... and the inside of the B where the 3d is should match up with the angle of that bar, its just at too extreme of an angle..... basically every line should go to the same spot, and urs is just a bit sloppy, i made the pic just to show where ur lines are going
    but basically u should make a vanishing point and use a ruler if u have to until u can just KNOW where the 3d should go exactly... hope i helped

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  18. pleasedontstayr

pleasedontstayr Senior Member

Only thing i dont like is the middle of the M, it seems a bit too small, but i have a feeling if you made it bigger it would fuck it up. M's are bitches to play around with. Also to the right side of the M the 3D is way shorter than the rest. Overall sick sketch though.

19. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

Thanks man, and ya I honestly don't care where I'm at anymore kuz last time I went to the reg bb thread saw couple people who didn't belong there either but they didn't take down their stuff so I'd rather stay down here if they're going to allow that..and you guys are pretty chill so ill just sit back and relax:cool:

20. bzerkyetii

bzerkyetii Member

new to the game
    my first throw with this name
    crits would be nice
    ai44.tinypic.com_rmv5z8.jpg

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010