Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. OZON

OZON Senior Member

make the letters the same size close the hole on the e and push it out a bit more

2. KOKADEVA

KOKADEVA New Member

3. Rasm

Rasm Senior Member

Man, quit posting the same 30-second simples over and over and demanding crits without even giving crits first.

4. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Not feelin it Cane. Bar widths are wack and just the style of the piece is lame. No offense.

Simps/rollers maybe and a new throw idea. Crits.

ai126.photobucket.com_albums_p104_skier46_IMG00191_20110722_09df0d0f777ee2e255ce0cbb01f5f4b384.jpg

ai126.photobucket.com_albums_p104_skier46_IMG00192_20110722_093c6854260df986000a6167f788bbf955.jpg

Edit: Ignore that bottom tag. Did it at like 4 in the morning lol.

5. Jokz

Jokz Senior Member

i was too lazy to try and fit in a "Z" lol
    colours pop more in real life tho... shittay camera ftw

afarm7.static.flickr.com_6030_5964989712_c9768e3f90_z.png
    Jok(z)? by JokzOner, on Flickr

6. OvanOne

OvanOne Member

cool letters bro, only the o seems a bit bad...

and about the colors, download photoshop and edit them there :)

7. nah!

nah! Banned

8. Jokz

Jokz Senior Member

yea wtv, its mainly about the letters anyways. thx for the comment man

9. Skeletor1134

Skeletor1134 Senior Member

liking your colors and your style but the K is kinda throwin me off, still sick tho

10. Jiska Matos

Jiska Matos Senior Member

160210-0320(001).jpg 160210-0320.jpg 160210-0321.jpg
    just testing my new molotow one4all 127 and 227. any crits?

11. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

jokz- sick, i dig that style, O is a little weak tho. and the arrows coming off the 3D is unnecessary.

jiska- no beef, but thats pre wack. if youre not gonna do keyboard letters at least simple it up and drop the extensions. but i do like the S on the last one

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
  12. ribcage

ribcage Banned

yo last one on the bottom is pretty good. The one above it could use some fixing of the proportions like the right leg of R is super thick compared to the thickness of all the other letters. Your extensions also make it so your letters arent defined, except for most of the very bottom one

13. Jiska Matos

Jiska Matos Senior Member

thks for the crits, this was just a testing of the markers, can you give me any crits on the lion i posted here? it´s a project for the room of my young brother.
    and thks to rib for the crits 2

14. ERAYS

ERAYS Member

Yo Jokz thats pretty cool but i think you should work on the k, it kinda looks like a R

nah! - keep writing straight letters until u get the letter structure down solid and then you'll develop style naturally

MN Nice - i like that throw up, pretty clean...keep drawing

any crits for me?? not really feeling what i did with the Y and the A.

Photo 219.jpg

Btw, this is like my 5th straight letter

15. DaFugg

DaFugg Senior Member

I don't know how bad the y and a is, but the fact your A is so far from the R really makes it look bad. try mirroring the top of your E with the bottom a little. looks dumb flat at the bottom like that. The R is was top heavy and the bottom leg looks a bit stumpy. Practice straight letters like the are on your key board. notice an R leg doesn't have to come from the corner of the top and horizontal and back bar. Keep working.

Jiska your characters are always boss, I like your style but work on them letters. I don't feel how squished the bottom of those S's are.

Jok, your k looks like an R other than that the shits sick to me.

16. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

heres a crit work on ur tags they are totally POO and for ur simple... the R isnt to bad it needs a bit of work on the top left area and the bottom right leg also the E is way to small compared to your RVN 3d is pretty much good and make ur lines straight not all jagged as hell ur R especially!

17. Shroomsh

Shroomsh Senior Member

since theres nothing but shit on this page, ill actually post something aight kids
    this is what simple pieces look like when time is taken so Rev Noner this is what to look forward to.

for a hell nice chick, took about 4 hours straight for the record, done with fineliners
    Monique Bean.jpg

18. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

yall need to get off revn's case.
    it's his choice whether he wants to progress or not. no one's concern If he doesn't want to evolve his style.
    Lotta bombers out there doing chrome simps like these back to back all day, and they get more ups than any of us here. so as far as I'm concerned, my crits are the following: wear your lines cleaner, adjust those bar alignments on your R, get everything nice and smooth, make a proper shadow instead of the 3D/shadow mutant, and you're golden.
    go destroy your city with that shit.

19. nah!

nah! Banned

umm how about you

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  20. SENS-Oner

SENS-Oner New Member

064.jpg 065.jpg
    sup guys, im new to the forum. check out my work. let me know what you think.