Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

2. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

sol - not sure bout that s man the o an e are solid
    bio - try doing straights for a while before you start using bends and leans in your letters
    crits please

ai1204.photobucket.com_albums_bb409_heyzues07_IMG_20120425_200644.jpg

3. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

not bad. top right part of the k would look better without kink. then because u changed the k make the bottom right leg of r the same . also the o seems to not fit the style of the other letters . and the 3d is off on the o a lil bit . would be nice if there was a way to fill neg space between the p and r . just thoughts
    but with a lil practice . all those things will fix its self. keep fillin pages,

4. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

Nіgga please

5. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

word I gotta just practice alot get basic down before I start with mor bends tweaks and blending letters ... thanks man would give you crits but thats out of my league.

6. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

yall in the same league, on the same team, on the same mini field

7. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

fuck off . my shit stomps urs all day . u havent improved in a year . lol
    ***** plzz.... stop talkin like ur black . u retarted fat white kid

atleast i try to do conections right , ahhahahh im surprized u ant been stabed in the neck yet .. i guess u dont paint much ahaha

8. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

I love this place lol rib your awesome at bein an asshole ... thing is I know im no good and ego naww it does nothing to have 1 online for myself.

9. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

and if u wanna talk shit we will take it to beef battle thread .. were all ur friends will vote for ur wackness ... lol
    u need a week to come up with a shitty attempt at a burner ahhaha
    i could fill the whole book in that amount of time

10. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

hipe- the top right bar on the K is a no go, and the O is pretty wobbly and looks like and egg, id just make it more round. also watch out on the 3d, should go out the same length at every point. and keep doing them simps,
    just work on a nice clean line for your outlines n shit. fuck around with slightly bending the bars once you get more confident with the letters, whenever ya think so. hope this helps loll

centry- the 3d is off in a lot of places, and the lines inside it, watch out for that. and try more bars which form the letter rather then bars which form arrows, nah mean?
    im digging the background, beam type thing. reminds me of dragon ball Z, but you changed the perspective from bottom then at top, in the wrong way. shoulda kept it like the bottom.
    and please work on your hand, a simple tag is better than one with tons of lil extension type things, just write in clean ass script.

also lose the ego, you only really have it with rib, buuut idunno if it really affects on how you look at your work. but being modest never hurt anyone.

edit:
    on the H and E you have those lil down and up "cuts" ya know?
    \/ \/ \/

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  11. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

there are no extentions on that hand
    but i no that my handies are weak and i am workin on them
    but thanks for the crits

im not losin no ego when it comes to rib .. he always talks shit about my stuff . and is an overall ass to everyone .
    soo he can take it ... cuz he deff dishes it .

plus his work isnt good enough to talk shit about anyones stuff ,
    an im pretty nice to everone on every fourm
    i crit everyone i think i might be able to help . and never tell anyone there shitty or anythin like that .

soo thats it
    if he waants to shut me up he can beat me in a battle other than that he can suck my fat dick

12. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

Lol centrysam got mad burners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nіgga please. I am a fat retarded white kid, youre correct. How to paint? what is to paint? will you paint and teach me? Lol because I dont rush home to post my pics on bombingscience like you, I must have never picked up a can in my life.

You try so hard to do connections correctly, but fail miserably, and somehow think your shit is tight
    Lol
    @hipe you have a grasp of whats up;).

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  13. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

i fail go back an look at ir battle piece bro .. holy fuck ... worst attepmt at connections ever .... that I omfg that I looks like it got curb stompd ahahhahah
    and that D the conncetion on that D is horrible ..... but enough talkin .... do the battle if ur better than me man. prove ur shit is better,

or shut up an go trace some more pinnochios ahahhahaah faggot .

14. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

an fuck ip ban .... losser puts . got OWNED by winner in sig ... for ever
    we dont need mod to aprove that . agreement between me an u ...
    an i dont need no week eather , if ur good u can do it in a few hours max ,,,

not that a battle matters . i mean lyfe killed u with a two pager and ur retared sea horse background somehow managed to get more votes...
    u must have payed off the other voters, giving hand jobs with the back of ur throat ahahhaha

15. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  16. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

afarm6.staticflickr.com_5198_6968454370_be616afd04.png
    lol by centrysams, on Flickr

everything circled represents horible misstakes...

o and nice connection between the c and the h Hhahahaahha ...

17. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

thats one page fool .
    everything u do is horrible the battle is the best thing u ever done . and its bad.
    u cant honnestly tell me that a guy with a h in his fuckin name cant rock a better h than that .. IN A BATTLE .
    let alone a battle that took a week ahahahh a
    and the I
    thats all ima say about that .
    u no how bad that i is

and on a final note . if u even dream ur better than me ... u better wake up an appoligize ...

so thats it . not commenting on no more of ur posts ..
    if u wanna settle this ... pick a word . gladly crush u . today . tomorrow . or when u develop a bit of skill . .. gimme a shout in 15 years . u might be able to do a nice i then ahha

18. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

lol ur h need more than space bro ... look at the fuckin c to h connect. lol it makes the marker u used want to run away .
    look how u angled the bottom of the fuckin letter , runes the flow . theres amillion ways to end a letter and u did it the worst way.
    then u come out an say that u never took it seriously, soo u come on here talkin shit ripin up peoples shit , circling there mistakes then make the same ones in ur own
    . i cant belive me an lyfe are the only ones on here who will call u out on ur bullshit .
    he surpized u ,, maby ur to quick to judge people bro .
    i cant belive im wasting my time talkin about this .
    i call u out and u wont take it to beef battle because u no how wack u are .
    ... master rib ... wat a joke . only thing u are master of is being a tool.
    eat a fat one.
    ima beefin u for ever. i dont kare if i get banned . which will probly happen because everone is so far up ur ass . i cant see were u end and everone else begins .
    u lost the last battle . and u no it . mike nos it . i no it .
    so get back on ur tracing table . and get the prismas ur mom bought u out bro . an quit ragin on other peeps shit . an work on ur own .
    only thing u can rock is a toss . which 85% of people on here can do .
    and like i said . any time any word.... fuck ill beat u at ur own name . little boy .
    master throat jobs. ... u were wack when i first posted. and i wasnt any better . but i am now ... an u still ant shit ....

19. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

yeaa, thats my boy.

20. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

yea ur right battle is a waste of time . seeing as . it dont matter wat i would post u could post a stick man an u would win