Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What time do you go out Hittin up?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trakonekillz, Jan 16, 2010.

Share This Page

?

Commonly used markers you use

1. OTR

22 vote(s)
    25.3%
  2. Krylon

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  3. krink

19 vote(s)
    21.8%
  4. sharpie (king size or magnum)

35 vote(s)
    40.2%
  5. Sakura

10 vote(s)
    11.5%
  1. Jive_

Jive_ Member

either mad early in the morning before school, like 3am 4am, and at night around 11-1 am

2. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

.........what time do i go "hittin up"

FAIL!

3. JazeTSK

JazeTSK Member

Dude I'm always down for piecing but thats not what graffiti was supposed to be about. not everything is supposed to look like picasso shit.
    I Hate kids that get all butt hurt when i say their not graff heads they just like to draw shit.
    And who cares if you can draw graff if you can't throw down the same shit on a wall.
    If your good at drawing cool. Thats great. But if you can't transfer your styles to anything else but paper then its dumb and you shouldn't be here.

And Jive, you don't really write "Jive" do you?
    Because Jive is a big head whos in CO with RTD.
    Like hella big. Just lettin you know if you didnt.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  4. shockwave

shockwave Senior Member

you are all retarded cops do look at this site and now they know what to look for and what time... stop making thier jobs easy.. make them work for arrest...

5. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

^
    your stupid as fuck
    shut the hell up kid

you think cops dont already know that people paint at different times of the day?

god your stupid, one can assume that most people paint at night

6. JazeTSK

JazeTSK Member

Fuck the po's bro.
    Bitches ain't shit but biomass

7. 1stGu32.wh0?

1stGu32.wh0? Senior Member

yes ocifer igo out hiting around 2 or 3 during the day bkuz ilove two make sure evry1 knows who iam an wat imbout, if yur dumenuf two chase me dwn the bak alley witout calling fer bakup then yu better be ready two shoot me kuz ima let it go like plexico cept iaim above the chest so yull be next two go aha

8. cesspool

cesspool Senior Member

because they are gay and expensive

and i like to catch fillins on the street during the afternoon all the time... no one stops me cos im usually naked when i do it and everyone is so impressed with the size of my junk that they wouldnt even think of calling the cops on me.. fo reals

9. ASHiS

ASHiS Senior Member

Honestly i haven't gone out yet! It's a shame... i don't live in the city and there's cameras everywhere with all the new development coming in ... i think i would go out bout 12:00am... but everything is spread out where i live... I probably should just wait till im older so i can move to the city... there's trains where i live but i would have to walk about 20 miles to get to them.... Any help??

10. jerm_haf

jerm_haf Senior Member

i usually go out between 12am and 2am. I dont live in a very big city, so there's not a lot of activity during the week that late. Wouldve voted for Molotov markers if it was on there btw

11. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

guys. dont be bitches.

if its a cool spot, hit it. if not, then dont. dont be stupid.

12. Beast0ne

Beast0ne Member

i usually go from like 2-430ish

13. DTE_PRONTO

DTE_PRONTO Senior Member

honestly i go out & hit up wheneva im in tha mood 2 but @ tha same time i hit up when there aint NO authority around basically cause NO disrespect ta anybody but whoeva go somewhere & hit up & they not in tha mood 2 hit up then they are retarded....but aye thtz my opinion on this thread....owe & if u drunc & decide ta hit up somewhere make sure u dont get 2 drunc well wasted same shit basically so u wont b stumblin & runnin sideways while u runnin 4rm tha cops of whoever....i would say more but im not tryna type no letter bout watt time people should go out ta hit up thts not my style

14. Scratch

Scratch Senior Member

I honestly cant tell what is the funniest. The topic, the responses, or the random ass poll that has nothing to do with the the topic.

I think I'm going to go with the fact that Krylon is an option under markers -_-

15. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

This whole thread is fucking embarrassing.

16. pulse1

pulse1 Member

at night depends anytime from 8-11

17. MASE P_2s

MASE P_2s Senior Member

m usually around 1-2 am

18. wiserism

wiserism Elite Member

right now lets go....

basicly anytime u just needa kno wtf yur doin yull be fine....

19. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

I hit up *****s whenever I need to make some quick cash.

athebsreport.files.wordpress.com_2009_07_national_city_bank_robbery_wsbt.jpg

20. curlz

curlz Senior Member

when ever i want ill do some hidden spots during pure day light but its a heat spot you know you gotta stay out in the dark like 9 10 ish. no cops around here