Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Caught..

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by i s r a e l, Nov 12, 2004.

Share This Page

1. chikkenbone

chikkenbone Member

if they are buying u paint they problly dont give a fuck

2. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

write something else

3. S.M.I.T.H

S.M.I.T.H Member

Just be invisible in plain sight, or whatever the saying is, if u blend in with the crowd nobody will really suspect anything of you.

4. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

probably the best way is to never carry any form of identification on you

me and a buddy parked the car and got out and climbed on a couple crane trucks at night and tagged their cranes this way when they extend it our tags would be way high up and shit. While doing so, a municipality van passed by with officers in it and they saw us but didn't stop.
    then we went and started bombing the street we were in, halfway through our throwies, we get caught by the same guys and taken into custody. They took us to the municipality where they started interrogating us and giving us a lecture about how it's illegal and harmful to ruin other people's property and shit. asked us to give them our IDs and we told them they're not on us. neither is any of our papers... we left our wallets at home coz "we didn't know that we'd get caught for doing graffiti... we didn't know it would such a big deal... the street was dirty anyway" (that was our excuse) eventually we negociated with them and persuated them into buying the whole "we're just art students, we're good guys, we didn't know it was a crime blablabla and we won't do it again, we don't have any money so please don't fine us" and all that crap... and they let us go. but they asked us for all our info and made us sign something that says we won't do any more graff in that area... sure enough we gave them all fake info and fake signatures fake names and addresses yada yada... and we left, hopped in the car, and went to another area and bombed the night away there :>

so yeah basically now they have nothing on us coz all the info we gave them was fake... all they know is what we look like and good luck finding us among the whole population.
    final tip: carry no identification, be smooth, don't get nervous, stay in control of yourself and of the situation, and know what to say how to say it and when to say it... act nice :>

Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  5. thebigred

thebigred New Member

Wear a a plain white T-shirt until you find a good spot then pop on the hoody so your invisable this kills the chance of pigs stopping and questioning you while on the move and have an escape where a car cant follow.

6. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

haha what?

7. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

he's obviously harry potter, ***** has the invisible cloak..

the best way to not get caught is dont get seen going to the spot or leaving no matter where it is

8. Shitrock Finklestein

Shitrock Finklestein Member

9. Stetchkov

Stetchkov New Member

i doubt they got sensors on roof, but inside ;)

10. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

My boy was doing a roller on the side of the 401 in Toronto during mid-afternoon and got tased by the bacon while he was trying to hop a fence blazed out of his mind.

Point is dont be stupid like this kid.

11. Teyegris313

Teyegris313 Member

is it best to piece with high pressure cans or regular cans?

12. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

That has nothing to do to reduce the risk of getting caught.Find the appropiate thread.

13. PuffingThatSour

PuffingThatSour Senior Member

first off how u diss ur own boy? second the lesson isnt to not do hotboy spots but if ur gonna do them make sure u know u can get away if u cant run when your high dont get high

14. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

bump knowledge

15. Less posting on bombing science can reduce your risk pretty substantially..

16. BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK

BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK Banned

why do people blame shit on being high?
    being high affects me in no way of runnin specially if you got the boys chasin you there aint shit thats gunna get in my way of gettin out that bitch, but really dont have your phone on you or you ID is my suggestion cuz if you drop either your fucked

17. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

to the kid who said dont bring your id, thats a bad idea. god forbid you get shot in the face or hit by a car or some shit, you want them to know who you are. just bring the id itself in your pocket, not in a wallet.

18. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

how would having an ID resurrect you when you die from being shot in the face or getting hit by a car?

19. RaveCat

RaveCat Member

Stoked2PaintNY I doubt they have sensors on the roof... If it's just one o them small banks that just move in in an old building, don't think they would bother putting sensors on the roof.
    Try, and if you get caught come up with some excuse or something. Say that your freakin cat run away n you love her that much that you got up in 2 am just to find er! Or say that you're making tour guide prospects for your 'beautiful city' and u just needed a great 'from top o the building' shot, and offer the cops to take their picture too, so people can see the 'fine men that keep em all protected', cops love that shit... fuck

Basically, you need to think of a good story in case of getting caught if ure hitting some hot spot and act retarded and super-polite when that happens or... run. Run as HELL! Find your local parkour crew and practice with them, will help you a lot when ure in shit...

20. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

also, always be wearing your superman suit under your clothes, this way when you see ham u could just rip your clothes off and fly away

watch much movies there ravecat?