Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^video is worthy of being embedded...

anyways got hooked up with a clone, put it in this little side yard at my old mans house, ***** planted that shit in his garden with his tomatoes and shit. He thought it was a plant that he bought, and forgot to plant. I come by and he goes " oh I planted my garden and I missed a plant" and I told him old age is gettin to him, look out there and see my fuckin clone in the middle of his garden. I dont really want to tell him whats up, might just let him grow it for me

2. ian

ian Elite Member

Yo Hecklr if you ask me i think the reason they gave him a "funeral" so soon is because the body was probably totally fucked. You said youve seen just normal fighters chopped up to bits, imagine what theyd do to someone like bin laden. I just feel like they didnt want anyone to see how badly they fucked the dude up so they got rid of the body ASAP. what do i know though

3. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

so what was up with that pro2leet shit?

4. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

just a few decent hackers nothin major I guess

5. nah!

nah! Banned

there not decent there skiddies the just got the info and injected a shell. not decent. skiddies. this forums been hacked before by what i heard

6. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

yeah whatever the fuck a skiddie is ... does it mean faggot ass bitch in another language because that applies to them also

7. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

they're bin laden fans pissed at americuuhh. they took out the first page, but couldn't take out the rest of the forum.
    yeah they hardcore

8. ian

ian Elite Member

haha they didnt even take out the first page they just redirected the main page. pretty lame if you ask me

9. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

word simpletons im gonna have to contact a homie that hacks for real n fuck their site all up

10. ribcage

ribcage Banned

I can do a 7 page research paper on the history of california due tomorow, or sketch and ink a small simple.... im crossed, i dont know what to do, either 1 is going to start with the bong, but which 1 is going to benefit me more..... what to do?!

11. ian

ian Elite Member

do the paper ma dude, inkin a simple isnt due tomorrow

12. ribcage

ribcage Banned

yeah, but writing on indians and japanese imprisonment is old news, and kinda boring now, you can only write on one subject so much before you want to blow your brains out

13. ian

ian Elite Member

haha i know how you feel man, college is a bitch

14. ribcage

ribcage Banned

yeap, might turn out to be not even worth it.... even tho mine dont cost much

15. ian

ian Elite Member

not for me, i know a senior comp sci major who already has a job lined up, over 100k starting salary with a holiday bonus of around 130k and all he does is smoke weed all the time

16. ribcage

ribcage Banned

sounds boring lol, I went back to school cause the only ladies I was meeting was through friends and court appointed community service... The ones through friends know some of my friends and ultimately its bad for that, and the most the community service ones are bad, but theyre also psycho. Bitches be eeeeeeeeeeverywhere at schools though...

but i want a job where Im not sittin around all day, I think im just gonna drop out and push coke

17. ian

ian Elite Member

haha to each his own, i like computers and shit so its not gonna bore me much and the moneys another plus. its all about finding what you like to do and makin that your career, id hate to be sitting around doin a job i hate every day for the rest of my life just to make money to get by

18. ribcage

ribcage Banned

How do you know that what you think you like doin now you'll like doing 20 years from now? Thats why drug pushin is choice. Make helllllllla money, spend hellllllla money, do hellllla drugs, and then die young. Experience the highs and lows in your prime. Senior discounts are over rated

19. nah!

nah! Banned

20. ian

ian Elite Member

watch this shit, so awesome