Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips And Rules For Stores

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Brian Peppers, Apr 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. JEDI-MASTER

JEDI-MASTER Elite Member

They might not be metal peas inside of it, for example Krylon doesn't use metal balls. [/b][/quote]
    so wat o u recomend me to do jam

2. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

just walk very very smooooothly
    so it dont rattle
    or dont shake it when u take it off of shelf usually the paint settles and incases the ball a little

3. renegade185

renegade185 Senior Member

Along with walking smoothly, if you stick it down your pants, make sure you also have a good belt. Nothing is more awkward than trying to walk out the store and having the paint shift to the point where it's about to fall down your pants.

4. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

that happend with my mate and a energy drink
    i dont stick anything bigger than a mop down my pants
    usually cary a bagpack to walmart they to retarded
    to get suspicious

5. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

it isnt called a secret shopper.. its called a store detective.
    watch out for those boogers.

if the manager gives you the opportunity to return the merchandise and banned from the store, take it.

6. def.

def. Senior Member

i don't know why everybody is worried about cans rattling, new cans of paint don't even rattle unless you shake the shit out of them or use 1/4 of the paint before you put them in your pockets/backpack/whatever.

7. spinthespin

spinthespin Member

No store will chase you eccept malls. The only reason stors wont chase you is because once your out of the store they cant do anything about it, its the cops duty to bring u in. If a store owns a large parking lot they are able to chase you in the parkin lot . Another thing in the new targets theres about one globe camera in each isle. MOST OF THEM ARE FAKE same thing with other stores. if you want a magazine or a book put it inside a free times or scene. if you dont want to go past the checkout counters and you have alot of items then go through the entrence. See if theres magnetic detectors by the bathroom. if theres only one magnetic detector then put the item on the other side of you body ive done it before it works. same thing with items ur not sure have a magnetic strip. walk next to someone on the way out. if it rings then just casually walk out dont make a big scene they wont do anyhting. WALLMARTS dont usually have magnetic detectors neer the bathroom and neither do new best buys. around the winter time or holidays they dont have the cases on video games or dvds and since its cold you should be wearin a big coat. ive stolen over 350 dollers in games dvds and cds from best buy in one trip. its easy once u get the hang of it

8. spinthespin

spinthespin Member

its called a mystery shopper.....

9. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

^^depending on where you live stealing that much in one go is extremely stupid becuz of the off chance of what'll happen if you do get caught. if you live in vermont you'll be charged with felony burglary for just 100 dollars worth of shit. i heard in arizona they'll charge you with a class 5 felony, which is 5 years in prison, if its over a thousand dollars. felony shoplifting is a joke.

10. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

The arts and crafts store ac.morre has a wide selection of prisma color and decocolor markers as well as zig postermans, a wide selection of painters touch and american accentsspraypaints along with a few krylon "sub" labels (krylon fusion and whatnot)

they have no cameras, no security devices that make noise when you leave thes store. I dont believe they have any "Secret shoppers" but its a possibility, yet they do have security because they made an anouncement that said security to the paint isle. but i have never seen them.

uhh its run by old ladys i just slipp that shit in my jacket i can get 10-13 cans and walk out after buying a blackbook.

11. spinthespin

spinthespin Member

its not stupid untill u get cought and i didnt get cought. I know that the charge for shoplifting in ohio for a minor is like a 500 - 1000 doller fine maybe community service and banned from store. i had no idea there felonys in other states

12. spinthespin

spinthespin Member

Cho Seung-Hui is a fuckin psycho

13. dajam410

dajam410 Senior Member

A little late but what the hell.

As long as you always keep your cans sitting upright, you shouldn't have a problem with them rattling.

14. Mewt07

Mewt07 Member

as long as your in the store, its not shoplifting, its not technically shoplifting unless you leave the store, if someone approaches you about the shit in your pockets, just tell them your just putting them there so you dont have to carry them on your way to the register, worked for me many times.

15. shie a.k.a. drone

shie a.k.a. drone Senior Member

iight what i know is:

wal-mart, home depot, micheals and stores like these have a no confrontation policy so if you were to rack something and they caught you they cant chase you.all they can do is call security or the police.

another thing is if a store has a camera in every isle then most likely only the ones at the registers are real and all the others are most likely decoys.

also if you go into a store and rack something and happen to get caught then youll only be charged with theft THATS IF YOU HAVE MONEY if you go in with no money itll look like you went in with an intention of racking (even though you did) and youll get charged with 2 crimes: theft and (i forgot the other one but you get the idea).

p.s. they cant do anything if they see you steal IN the store but when you walk out they can stop you (if they DONT have a no confrontation policy) but if they do have a no confrontation policy they can call security or the cops, so if things are lookin sketchy (like if you see somebody following you or if the owners are givin you a weird look) chances are theyre jus waitin to catch you.

thats really all i know. (its definately helped me). ;)

16. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

unless your in arizona

sucks to be you! :)

17. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

what you say about the money thing is tru, theres a difference between intent to steal and spur of the moment theft, one obviously being worse than the other. but man half those stores will chase you out of the store and follow you, they just wont jump on you physically.

you guys arent giving the lp at these places credit, thats all these people do all day every day and every lifter they catch is more money for them, and they know all the tricks. im not saying its not easy to lift from certain places, but lp catches so many people because so many people think they're the first ones to think of thse scams.

18. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

my friend got arrested because he stole a can of axe, ran, and fought the security guard, he's dumb.

19. Destruction by Definition

Destruction by Definition Senior Member

i live in philly, and...outside of walmart and target there are always cops posted up outside the front doors. there are no good markers left in the ac moore or michaels (ie silver/gold and never copper)

20. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

walmart will confront you if they see you take something
    target there theft policy yes they will not stop you unless you
    leave the store so you can empty your pockets at the registers if you want
    walmart dont care
    i know its crooked but they will bust you
    dont matter if they have a confrontation policy or not
    but ill agree with the money thing if you have it or not
    thats a biggy too kuz then u can just buy it